Please Democrats... continue to support protests!

The Constitution supports protest
Only Democrats call riots "protest"

They aid, abet, and encourage the riots all because they think it will hurt the economy and trump.

How many people will die because of Democrats?
100,000 died because of Trump

He said he would have the number of COVID cases down to zero in days
If a Democrat was president it would be well over 2 million.

Democrats want all the old people dead so America won't be racist anymore, so they sent Coronavirus patients to nursing homes to murder them.

Do you think ANYONE disagrees with you? Wow! What a unique thought!
I believe though MOST of Americans that like you support the Constitution and protest, BUT DON"T support this:
Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 9.14.03 AM.png

The Democrat riots...

The Democrat lockdowns...

How many lives will Democrats destroy?
Assk the pigs they seem to be judge, jury and executioners of America.
In a country of 350 million, I'd say we are doing pretty good.

Democrats want to exploit the death of a guy to encourage riots and hurt America and Americans
We are doing well......Stay in school kids don't try to learn poor English usage.
Democrats closed the schools to help spread the Coronavirus.
Ah, I always thought of you as a ten year old...But, alas there is the internet to learn English or anything you need to know..Yet, it was a Republican who closed the schools in our state and county, how do you explain that?
Just because a Republican acts like a Democrat, doesn't make what the Democrats do right.
Sorry but it was the president and his CDC and NIH which guided the governors of the states.
Trump was against shutdowns, but your boy Fauci demanded it, before he was against it.

They aid, abet, and encourage the riots all because they think it will hurt the economy and trump.

And he was wrong. Wow.... How about this statement from Obama...

" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
The architect of Obamacare stated it was because of the:
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

So where was the savings of $2,500 for the 83 million families or $207 billion per year that Obama "PLEDGED"???

And he was wrong. Wow.... How about this statement from Obama...

" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
The architect of Obamacare stated it was because of the:
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

So where was the savings of $2,500 for the 83 million families or $207 billion per year that Obama "PLEDGED"???
Democrats justify lying if it furthers the neo-communist takeover of America. Taking America over is all they care about.

Forum List

Back