Plant Based Diet is the Key to Fighting Cancer

Have you gotten your 50 grams of fiber today?

If you have the gene for getting Cancer, yeah, you might not get it. My grandmother lived to be 102 and she smoked and drank. I smoked cigarettes and ended up with the same type of cancer as Lance Armstrong got. I have been clear of cancer now since 1991. Doesnt mean it wont come back, but i have changed my habits to be a much healthier lifestyle.

Last edited:
Fiber is essential for good gut and colon health. But remember that any recommendation by the FDA regarding diet is to be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Have you gotten your 50 grams of fiber today?

I doubt it.

In 1900, cancer and heart disease were almost unheard of. Guess what? Most Americans at that time ate very little in the way of vegges, grains, or fruits. They ate beef. Lots of beef. Chicken was considered a delicacy, as they wanted the eggs. They did eat fowl and pork, but beef was the predominant food consumed by all Americans, rich or poor.

I doubt it.

In 1900, cancer and heart disease were almost unheard of. Guess what? Most Americans at that time ate very little in the way of vegges, grains, or fruits. They ate beef. Lots of beef. Chicken was considered a delicacy, as they wanted the eggs. They did eat fowl and pork, but beef was the predominant food consumed by all Americans, rich or poor.
You create your own history. No, the diet was rich in whole grains. Dead animals were expensive. We never ate as much of this as we do today.

That has no meaning except to you.

Well normally you just post a thumbs down without ever offering a written response. This time you did offer a response. Thank you. You’re getting the hang of things.

Well normally you just post a thumbs down without ever offering a written response. This time you did offer a response. Thank you. You’re getting the hang of things.
You're seldom worthy of an actual response
But for the benefit of others, this is the rise in American meat consumption

food-availability_fig02-2-1-1-1024x976.jpg

There will never be a diet that is perfect.

I have a severe problem with foods which contain oxalic acid.

Plants.

The only truly safe foods for me are flesh and dairy and eggs.

You're seldom worthy of an actual response
But for the benefit of others, this is the rise in American meat consumption

View attachment 731118
Thanks.

Many experts believe cancer and heart disease first began increasing with the consumption of the first seed oil fat. Crisco. Around 1920.

At any rate, the American diet in 1900 was heavy on red meat and Americans seldom incurred heart disease or cancer. This means something no?

Thanks.

Many experts believe cancer and heart disease first began increasing with the consumption of the first seed oil fat. Crisco. Around 1920.

At any rate, the American diet in 1900 was heavy on red meat and Americans seldom incurred heart disease or cancer. This means something no?
The red meat you eat today is nothing like what the family farmer ate in 1900.
They also had an abundance of healthy grains and vegetables.

Even when I ate meat, I kept the vegetable and fruit ratio very high

Yes, processed fats and sugar is heavily linked to cancer -- especially of the colon

Thanks.

That doesn’t change the fact that a diet high in meat raises one’s risk for cancer (not to mention heart disease), that’s what numerous studies have shown for a long time. It always amazes me the lengths some people will go to try to fight this, bending over backwards to try to defend what they simply don’t want to even think about giving up. It is really quite sad and pathetic if you ask me.

That doesn’t change the fact that a diet high in meat raises one’s risk for cancer (not to mention heart disease), that’s what numerous studies have shown for a long time. It always amazes me the lengths some people will go to try to fight this, bending over backwards to try to defend what they simply don’t want to even think about giving up. It is really quite sad and pathetic if you ask me.
Thank you. I see it all the time too. Simply providing information can trigger certain people. It's what Christ meant when He said, "having ears, they cannot hear. Having eyes, they cannot see."

A wise person hears, and internalizes knowledge. They don't have to openly agree. But they at least consider what we KNOW.

The choice is theirs.

No. There is no evidence consumption of red meat raises cancer risk. This is a fallacy promoted by nefarious interests. Americans ate almost exclusively red meat for decades and cancer was almost nonexistent.

Death Angel

Here is some great information that will help you both get up to speed, if you want to of course.

Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based Recommendations: JACC State-of-the-Art Review

Thank you. I see it all the time too. Simply providing information can trigger certain people. It's what Christ meant when He said, "having ears, they cannot hear. Having eyes, they cannot see."

A wise person hears, and internalizes knowledge. They don't have to openly agree. But they at least consider what we KNOW.

The choice is theirs.
Watch this! Delicious!

Forum List

Back