Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

I said that I didn't know all that much about them but I have enough common sense that you shouldn't put ANYTHING in your body to stop it from doing what it's supposed to do. Let alone give it to children whose minds aren't yet developed enough to make that decision.
Yeah, and I think everyone here understood that. CG is nothing but an internet troll asshole.

Yeah, and I think everyone here understood that. CG is nothing but an internet troll asshole.
Yes. I get that you morons think your common knowledge is as good as someone who went to medical school. That's what's so funny. 😂

On the other hand...

How many of us have raised teenagers, suffered through that time of puberty and wanted to kill them? The only thing that compares was when my wife went through menopause...

Oy vey...

Go away, moron.
That's thing about sharing your opinions with the public. We all get to sit and have a good laugh.

Also if you morons are curious, the people with medical knowledge, rather than your common knowledge, say puberty blockers cause no harm and are actually helpful to people with gender dysphoria since the physical changes that come along with puberty can exacerbate feelings of dysphoria.

Biden doesn't listen to healthcare professionals before he gives medical advice?

Really? Stunning admission . . .
Your debate skills are shit. Red Herrings are logical fallacies. Do I need to explain to you what a logical fallacy is?

I said nothing about Biden (who isn't a healthcare professional). I asked for a link providing substance to your claim. I'm not inclined to take at face value the accusations of morons online.

Well, I'd say Dr. Fauci but he changes his mind within a drop of a hat and I can never keep up with him so,.. even if they aren't directly saying it they're saying it indirectly here.

Did they tell it to you in code? 😂

Get back to me when you actually have evidence of them saying it. Directly. Not through smoke signals. 😄

A lot of libs really prefer prepubescent kids, that's the lesson we learned for Pizzagate.

This is one way to ensure a sufficient supply.
pizza gate? oh you mean the unsubstantiated bullshit that led to a mouth breathing idiot to pull a gun on a bunch of innocent people?

Your debate skills are shit. Red Herrings are logical fallacies. Do I need to explain to you what a logical fallacy is?

I said nothing about Biden (who isn't a healthcare professional). I asked for a link providing substance to your claim. I'm not inclined to take at face value the accusations of morons online.
In context, you were asking a poster who had likely heard Biden say that if you get the vaccine, you won't get COVID. That is factual. Given that at the time, Biden had advice from the most prominent healthcare professionals in the world, the assumption is either that a health care professional told him that, or that Biden did not listen to a health care professional before giving that medical advice.

If you are willing to pick one to defend, I'm all ears. But there is no third option.

In context, you were asking a poster who had likely heard Biden say that if you get the vaccine, you won't get COVID. That is factual. Given that at the time, Biden had advice from the most prominent healthcare professionals in the world, the assumption is either that a health care professional told him that, or that Biden did not listen to a health care professional before giving that medical advice.

If you are willing to pick one to defend, I'm all ears. But there is no third option.

6nip30.jpg

Forum List

Back