PayPal Value Down $6 Billion, ‘Delete PayPal’ Searches Soar 1,300% After Daily Wire Report Exposes ‘Misinformation’ Policy.

All I read was it was some kind of mistake and they rescinded whatever it was due to the backlash.
There's a school of thought which says it wasn't a mistake, but something they thought they could get away with slipping past their customers, then lied about when they were caught.

Time will tell...

All I read was it was some kind of mistake and they rescinded whatever it was due to the backlash.
A company run by people who think it would be a great idea to announce to the world that they’ll steal your money whenever they want for any reason they feel the desire to do so.

Goodbye PayPal.

You dont "accidentally" changes your rules and regulations to say that you'll fine people 2,500 for spreading misinformation, hate speech, or other forms of intolerance. Meaning if you don't like what someone says you'll just take money away from them. That is no accident. For them to say it was an accident is complete bullshit. They are lying to mitigate their stock plunge.

You dont "accidentally" changes your rules and regulations to say that you'll fine people 2,500 for spreading misinformation, hate speech, or other forms of intolerance. Meaning if you don't like what someone says you'll just take money away from them. That is no accident. For them to say it was an accident is complete bullshit. They are lying to mitigate their stock plunge.
That would seem to be the case, yes.

Forum List

Back