Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

That's thing about sharing your opinions with the public. We all get to sit and have a good laugh.

Also if you morons are curious, the people with medical knowledge, rather than your common knowledge, say puberty blockers cause no harm and are actually helpful to people with gender dysphoria since the physical changes that come along with puberty can exacerbate feelings of dysphoria.
Here ya go, ignoramous

Lupron was originally Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved to treat prostate cancer, but it’s now routinely prescribed for other conditions such as endometriosis and “precocious puberty” — i.e., puberty that begins too early (generally considered under age eight for girls, under age nine for boys). Many of these patients have experienced extreme side effects that shattered their health and their lives, including severe joint pain, osteoporosis, compromised immune systems, and mental health issues such as severe depression and even suicidal ideation. The FDA has received 24,000 reports of adverse reactions, about half of which the agency has deemed serious.

In context, you were asking a poster who had likely heard Biden say that if you get the vaccine, you won't get COVID. That is factual.
Its factual that that's what that poster claimed, its not factual Biden actually said that until you post the evidence of it. Also Biden is not a healthcare professional, he's old as fuck and even before he was old as fuck he was prone to speaking gaffs.
Given that at the time, Biden had advice from the most prominent healthcare professionals in the world, the assumption is either that a health care professional told him that, or that Biden did not listen to a health care professional before giving that medical advice.
Or that he misspoke or that he didn't say what the poster claimed he said.
If you are willing to pick one to defend, I'm all ears. But there is no third option.
I'm waiting to see what was actually said and in what context.

Here ya go, ignoramous

Lupron was originally Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved to treat prostate cancer, but it’s now routinely prescribed for other conditions such as endometriosis and “precocious puberty” — i.e., puberty that begins too early (generally considered under age eight for girls, under age nine for boys). Many of these patients have experienced extreme side effects that shattered their health and their lives, including severe joint pain, osteoporosis, compromised immune systems, and mental health issues such as severe depression and even suicidal ideation. The FDA has received 24,000 reports of adverse reactions, about half of which the agency has deemed serious.
What are these links supposed to prove? They're each claims by randos online. Why don't you produce an actual medical study? I said healthcare professionals you moron, not whatever wild ass accusation you could pull from the internet. 😄 Fucking christ you people are stupid. Be more discerning of the information you're gathering for fucks sake. 😂

What are these links supposed to prove? They're each claims by randos online. Why don't you produce an actual medical study? I said healthcare professionals you moron, not whatever wild ass accusation you could pull from the internet. 😄 Fucking christ you people are stupid. Be more discerning of the information you're gathering for fucks sake. 😂
Look at the jump links, idiot.

Sounds like you're hoping it does. Do you understand how weird that is? 😄

For people who are child abusers like you of course we hope (and some of us like me) believe that Hell exists. Karma's a bitch and don't fuck around with children!! Figuratively or literally, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Look at the jump links, idiot.
I did you idiot. The link for your FDA claim for instance went back not to the FDA website but to somewhere called The Atlanta Journal Constitution who simply repeated the claim without any link to the actual information from the FDA. According to them that drug Lupron has 24,000 complaints (out of how many people taking the drug we don't know), half of which were deemed serious by the FDA so 12,000 (again, out of who knows how many).

For people who are child abusers like you of course we hope (and some of us like me) believe that Hell exists. Karma's a bitch and don't fuck around with children!! Figuratively or literally, it doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
I know you believe. It adorable. Not as fun or as festive as the people who dress up as Furries but to each their own. I love cosplayers. You all are so inventive. I'm not great at make believe, it's always been too easy for me to see the world as it actually is.

I know you believe. It adorable. Not as fun or as festive as the people who dress up as Furries but to each their own. I love cosplayers. You all are so inventive. I'm not great at make believe, it's always been too easy for me to see the world as it actually is.
it's pretty fun

Here ya go, ignoramous

Prostrate cancer is a very serious disease, an ailment that can kill someone to death. Under those circumstances , the risk of serious side effects is something that reasonable people are willing to consider taking.

The fact that something is ok'ed for serious fucking illness doesn't mean it should be used willy-nilly because some kid decides they want to become a Tranny.

Prostrate cancer is a very serious disease, an ailment that can kill someone to death. Under those circumstances , the risk of serious side effects is something that reasonable people are willing to consider taking.

The fact that something is ok'ed for serious fucking illness doesn't mean it should be used willy-nilly because some kid decides they want to become a Tranny.
Yeah and what in the Hell is 'precocious puberty?' Is that a medical condition? I almost missed that one in my link.

Yeah and what in the Hell is 'precocious puberty?' Is that a medical condition? I almost missed that one in my link.

I never heard of it, but I guess that's when a kid goes through puberty at a younger than normal age.

I suppose if the kid is sufficiently too young, that is something that it might be worth the risk.

Lupron is a very serious medication, its not a smart idea just to give it to a kid because he wants to be a she-male.

It's when puberty starts extremely early. It was the impetus for the original use of puberty blockers.

Forum List

Back