Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

It's when puberty starts extremely early. It was the impetus for the original use of puberty blockers.
Define 'extremely early' and let us know the statistical percentage of humans in your category. Humans start puberty at different times. There is no reason to treat kids with early onset of puberty. Maybe we should study outliers but, the definition of outliers has been diluted by the queer radicals.

Define 'extremely early' and let us know the statistical percentage of humans in your category.
Precocious puberty - Symptoms and causes

Precocious Puberty is when puberty starts before the age of 8 for girls and before age 9 for boys.
Humans start puberty at different times. There is no reason to treat kids with early onset of puberty. Maybe we should study outliers but, the definition of outliers has been diluted by the queer radicals.
Is that your common person opinion or your professional medical opinion? 😄

Last edited:
Is that your common person opinion or your professional medical opinion? 😄
I asked you a question about when you think it's too early for a kid to start puberty and your stats that show how many kids are affected, at what age, etc. That would give a good insight as to whether or not this is a real problem or not. You are assuming it is and seem to promote either shooting kids up with hormones or hormone blockers or maybe cutting off body parts. So prove it.

I asked you a question about when you think it's too early for a kid to start puberty and your stats that show how many kids are affected, at what age, etc. That would give a good insight as to whether or not this is a real problem or not. You are assuming it is and seem to promote either shooting kids up with hormones or hormone blockers or maybe cutting off body parts. So prove it.
I'm not assuming anything Short Bus, I've actually researched this a little before spouting an uniformed opinion like you.

What Are Puberty Blockers and What Do They Do?

That's thing about sharing your opinions with the public. We all get to sit and have a good laugh.

Also if you morons are curious, the people with medical knowledge, rather than your common knowledge, say puberty blockers cause no harm and are actually helpful to people with gender dysphoria since the physical changes that come along with puberty can exacerbate feelings of dysphoria.
Another falsehood spewed by CG: “puberty blockers cause no harm”. One of the main hormone blockers given is known to lead to bone loss and increase the likelihood of osteoporosis later in life.

A valid time when hormone blockers are appropriate a 5 -year-old experiences signs of puberty. When males show signs of precocious puberty, typically their voices become much lower and other signs such as facial hair. Because of the way the bones are rushing to connect during this phase, these males (without puberty blockers) are much shorter than their peers and remain so. Hormone blockers given to prepubescent kids who are exhibiting signs of prepubescent puberty help slow down the process significantly.

EDIT- most of us have seen at least one child exhibit early signs of puberty, significantly early. I have seen many boys develop facial hair mustaches etc. and their vocal cords thicken producing a much lower voice compared to peers. The kids grew faster and were taller than peers early on, say 5th grade, but stopped growing and remained at that height. I am guessing their parents did not consider hormone blockers if these traits were due to precocious puberty, but that is their choice to make not mine, definitely not under the discretion of agencies like Planned Parenthood, nor any authoritarian government.

Last edited:
They already block puberty by providing abortions.
Leftists hate themselves and by extension, hate everyone and everything, and are showing us how many creative ways they can come up with to end the human race. If you can't kill them before birth, just sterilize them.

Another falsehood spewed by CG: “puberty blockers cause no harm”. One of the main hormone blockers given is known to lead to bone loss and increase the likelihood of osteoporosis later in life.
Is this how you debate? With declarations to the gallery? I acknowledge that one of the side effects of hormone blockers is calcium deficiency, and possible bone loss and an increased risk to osteoporosis. But why didn't you include how much of an increased risk? Why didn't you mention that this is why physicians treating teenagers with hormone blockers monitor bone density so that they can adjust medications and treatment as needed?
A valid time when hormone blockers are appropriate a three-year-old experiences signs of puberty. When males show signs of prepubescent puberty, typically their voices become much lower and other signs such as facial hair. Because of the way the bones are rushing to connect during this phase, these males (without puberty blockers) are much shorter than their peers and remain so. Hormone blockers given to prepubescent kids who are exhibiting signs of prepubescent puberty help slow down the process significantly.
You're not the sole authority or even an authority of when puberty blockers are appropriate. That isn't your choice to make for others.

Is this how you debate? With declarations to the gallery? I acknowledge that one of the side effects of hormone blockers is calcium deficiency, and possible bone loss and an increased risk to osteoporosis. But why didn't you include how much of an increased risk? Why didn't you mention that this is why physicians treating teenagers with hormone blockers monitor bone density so that they can adjust medications and treatment as needed?

You're not the sole authority or even an authority of when puberty blockers are appropriate. That isn't your choice to make for others.
First I will ask you, how do the following two statements made by you coincide:
“puberty blockers cause no harm” and
“I acknowledge that one of the side effects of hormone blockers is calcium deficiency, and possible bone loss and an increased risk to osteoporosis” ? Let me save time: these two positions are polar opposites.

Do not continue to alter my statements and your effort to control how others debate is telling. You wrote, “You’re not the sole authority or even an authority of when puberty blockers are appropriate. That isn't your choice to make for others.”
You have no evidence of me stating anything to support your false premise.

If you believe that your debating tactics are in someway superior to others, you would not be criticizing factual information with statements such as “why didn’t you do this” or “why didn’t you say that”. All of my statements are easily researchable and I count on readers to research who care about the issue. You pretend to agree after you’ve been exposed for deception, as noted above. Give readers more credit, they are certainly not hanging on your every word, nor on mine. Phrases such as “pinning you down” making “declarations to the gallery” are comical at best. Revealing, but comical.

First I will ask you, how do the following two statements made by you coincide:
“puberty blockers cause no harm” and
“I acknowledge that one of the side effects of hormone blockers is calcium deficiency, and possible bone loss and an increased risk to osteoporosis” ? Let me save time: these two positions are polar opposites.
No, first I'll ask you to define "harm" in this context. I don't see any harm. Bone density is monitored and calcium deficiencies delt with just like side effects to every medication.
Do not continue to alter my statements and your effort to control how others debate is telling. You wrote, “You’re not the sole authority or even an authority of when puberty blockers are appropriate. That isn't your choice to make for others.”
You have no evidence of me stating anything to support your false premise.
You started off the portion I quoted by stating "A valid time when hormone blockers are appropriate a three-year-old experiences signs of puberty. When males show signs of prepubescent puberty...", I was pointing out that there are other valid times for hormone blockers according to people who are not you. You get to make your points and I get to make mine.
If you believe that your debating tactics are in someway superior to others, you would not be criticizing factual information with statements such as “why didn’t you do this” or “why didn’t you say that”.
Its fair to point out the places where your arguments lack reliable data. Instead of complaining about this why dont you present it? So far your argument is that puberty blockers cause harm (despite the medical community saying otherwise) and that this harm presents itself in these increased risks to calcium deficiency but you dont tell us how risky or what percentage of people on these puberty blockers actually experience long term bone density problems. Where's your work?
All of my statements are easily researchable and I count on readers to research who care about the issue.
Im not researching support for your arguments. Thats your job.
You pretend to agree after you’ve been exposed for deception, as noted above.
You level quite a few accusations but I challenge you to present any evidence that i have been deceitful in my acceptance of verified fact if you can.
Give readers more credit, they are certainly not hanging on your every word, nor on mine. Phrases such as “pinning you down” making “declarations to the gallery” are comical at best. Revealing, but comical.
Those are innocuous phrases that you are trying really hard to make appear sinister. 😄

No, first I'll ask you to define "harm" in this context. I don't see any harm. Bone density is monitored and calcium deficiencies delt with just like side effects to every medication.

You started off the portion I quoted by stating "A valid time when hormone blockers are appropriate a three-year-old experiences signs of puberty. When males show signs of prepubescent puberty...", I was pointing out that there are other valid times for hormone blockers according to people who are not you. You get to make your points and I get to make mine.

Its fair to point out the places where your arguments lack reliable data. Instead of complaining about this why dont you present it? So far your argument is that puberty blockers cause harm (despite the medical community saying otherwise) and that this harm presents itself in these increased risks to calcium deficiency but you dont tell us how risky or what percentage of people on these puberty blockers actually experience long term bone density problems. Where's your work?

Im not researching support for your arguments. Thats your job.

You level quite a few accusations but I challenge you to present any evidence that i have been deceitful in my acceptance of verified fact if you can.

Those are innocuous phrases that you are trying really hard to make appear sinister. 😄
More evidence presented by clinical studies: “Dr Michael Biggs (an advisor to SEGM) has been calling for the release of data from the Tavistock’s experiment since 2019. A subset of the data were finally released following the judicial review into puberty suppression at the Tavistock clinic. Biggs’ reanalysis has just been published in the Journal of Paediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. It finds that after two years on GnRHa, the Z-scores for a significant minority of the children had declined to a level that should trigger clinical concern. For the hip, one third of Z-scores were below -2. For the spine, over a quarter of Z-scores were below the threshold of -2. Some had even fallen below ‑3; such low bone density is found in only 0.13% of the population.”

“The rapid rise in bone mineral density normally in adolescence is critical for maximising the peak bone mass of early adulthood that acts as a key mitigant against osteoporosis and fractures. Any loss of bone mineral density in adolescence is abnormal and may compromise peak bone mass. That most trans and gender diverse adolescents lose bone mass is therefore concerning.”

The above studies are not unique by any means. Readers can find many reputable sources to support the medical findings above.

Giving children medication to prevent their bodies from changing sounds very dangerous to me and I don't even know all that much about it. That just goes from having common sense which you obviously don't or don't give a shit about children so you can just fuck off now while the rest of us work on voting the republicans back into congress so this kind of shit doesn't happen to innocent children without getting spayed or castrated and a lockup ever again.
I really think future generations are going to look back at us and declare us barbaric for interfering with normal growth processes simply to conform to cosmetic whims, much like we consider head and foot binding to be barbaric.

Good luck J-mac with “pinning down” (his phrase not mine) CG for a basic answer to your straightforward question. Several posts laters he still has not answered it. Shocking! Lol
Oh, I know, but sometimes it's useful to identify for all to see those who are here to debate, and those who arent..aren't.

Forum List

Back