Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

Every single one of their employees should die in prison already for their other activities. But now they’re going to lose revenue thanks to just, long overdue anti-abortion laws in sane, civilized states.

So now they’re pushing into the child abuse market instead of the child murder market.

They are all scum beyond humanity or reason.

Every single one of their employees should die in prison already for their other activities. But now they’re going to lose revenue thanks to just, long overdue anti-abortion laws in sane, civilized states.

So now they’re pushing into the child abuse market instead of the child murder market.

They are all scum beyond humanity or reason.
Triggered? 😄

Yes, they are evil. We can't forget that ever, because then we hope/expect that they will fight fair, and then we lose.
Whole-heartedly agree. We MUST give evil back for evil!

I laugh at posters here who are of good heart and common sense when they actually try to deal with these demons as if they were human. They are demons. Treat them as such. We will never win this battle with mercy.

I don't do evil.

But I do boundaries and constraints, and I do enforcement, legal when possible and extra-legal when not.

I laugh at posters here who are of good heart and common sense when they actually try to deal with these demons as if they were human. They are demons. Treat them as such. We will never win this battle with mercy.

Agreed.

This is not ordinary partisan politics we have happening.

There's some very evil stuff going on, and some very evil people in the mix.

And, I didn't start this game of hardball - they did.

But I'll help finish it. I know all about hardball. And screwball, and spitball, and knuckleball too.

I keep telling people, the pros are in the game now. People don't seem to realize what that means. We throw heat. Hundred mile an hour fastballs. Curves that'll leave you standing there with your mouth open wondering what just happened.

I haven't even started yet. But already the commies who funded BLM know who I am and they're scared of me. Susan Rosenberg took down her bio page because of me. I don't act often, but when I do it's significant.

And there are THOUSANDS like me. TENS of thousands. There is nothing in politics or anywhere else, that we can't do. If we want to shut down the government, we can do that in a heartbeat. We DON'T want to do that, we actually like our government - all we want to do is get rid of the weasels who seem to have taken up residence there.

And yeah - what we're finding is, they're not nice weasels. They're mean, vicious little weasels - more so than usual.

But that's okay. We have exterminators who are more than capable of getting the job done, should the need arise

Have faith. There are lots of eyes on this equation now. Only half of them are weasel eyes.

Ha - did I tell you I used to kick drug dealers out of abandoned buildings in NYC? I worked up in the Bronx and down in Loisaida. 100% success rate, with zero recidivism. Not many people can say that. :p

I don't do evil.

But I do boundaries and constraints, and I do enforcement, legal when possible and extra-legal when not.

Agreed.

This is not ordinary partisan politics we have happening.

There's some very evil stuff going on, and some very evil people in the mix.

And, I didn't start this game of hardball - they did.

But I'll help finish it. I know all about hardball. And screwball, and spitball, and knuckleball too.

I keep telling people, the pros are in the game now. People don't seem to realize what that means. We throw heat. Hundred mile an hour fastballs. Curves that'll leave you standing there with your mouth open wondering what just happened.

I haven't even started yet. But already the commies who funded BLM know who I am and they're scared of me. Susan Rosenberg took down her bio page because of me. I don't act often, but when I do it's significant.

And there are THOUSANDS like me. TENS of thousands. There is nothing in politics or anywhere else, that we can't do. If we want to shut down the government, we can do that in a heartbeat. We DON'T want to do that, we actually like our government - all we want to do is get rid of the weasels who seem to have taken up residence there.

And yeah - what we're finding is, they're not nice weasels. They're mean, vicious little weasels - more so than usual.

But that's okay. We have exterminators who are more than capable of getting the job done, should the need arise

Have faith. There are lots of eyes on this equation now. Only half of them are weasel eyes.
All spot on, but I disagree on one thing. There are MILLIONS like you and me, not thousands

Last edited:
Read my sig.

I know suicide is considered the ultimate sin but I say it's harming children physically, emotionally or psychologically. That's the worst thing a person can do and there is no punishment for that other than death.

Adults harming adults is one thing. But adults harming children is a whole other level.

An adult knowingly and willingly and intentionally killing someone else, and a adult knowingly and willingly harming a child should result in immediate execution. Those are people who can not be a part of society, ever.

In the past I have advocated staying completely peaceful until and unless they really cross the line.

I recently realize that the problem is that they work incrementally. Once we have been forced to accept that we must allow men in the women’s bathroom because they are “real women,” and it would be so unfair for them to use a men’s bathroom when they would feel unsafe, then the natural next step is to apply that to high school horndogs obviously pranking the idiotic adults they find in charge at public school.

Once they convince us to stay silent when they claim that not only can men be women, but boys can be girls, and can express that even before they can talk, we are ready for the next step: medical and surgical alteration of pre-teen boys into the image that people who by now are obviously predators would like them to be. Severe penalties, including loss of custody for parents who don’t go along with a teacher or counselor who advises them to start that process, are now the norm by law in the most Democratic of states.

We waited too long. The first time a women’s room was opened to men, we should have been holding mostly peaceful protests, including blocking entrances and chaining doors shut. Preferably while open carrying. No private business, nor government building should be able to allow such foolishness without feeling the wrath of normal people.

But, we’re always too busy working for that, a disadvantage not suffered by Democrats.

In the past I have advocated staying completely peaceful until and unless they really cross the line.

I recently realize that the problem is that they work incrementally. Once we have been forced to accept that we must allow men in the women’s bathroom because they are “real women,” and it would be so unfair for them to use a men’s bathroom when they would feel unsafe, then the natural next step is to apply that to high school horndogs obviously pranking the idiotic adults they find in charge at public school.

Once they convince us to stay silent when they claim that not only can men be women, but boys can be girls, and can express that even before they can talk, we are ready for the next step: medical and surgical alteration of pre-teen boys into the image that people who by now are obviously predators would like them to be. Severe penalties, including loss of custody for parents who don’t go along with a teacher or counselor who advises them to start that process, are now the norm by law in the most Democratic of states.

We waited too long. The first time a women’s room was opened to men, we should have been holding mostly peaceful protests, including blocking entrances and chaining doors shut. Preferably while open carrying. No private business, nor government building should be able to allow such foolishness without feeling the wrath of normal people.

But, we’re always too busy working for that, a disadvantage not suffered by Democrats.
Well said! Thank you!

Thanks to Dimm's, no wonder 8 yr. olds are stressed out to the point of needing mental health services!!

Our Country is done, finished, kaput!!
There is no way of even clawing our way back to anything that resembles sanity.

Sad.

Sooooo..... you're a pussy who's not going to do anything. Thanks for sharing. 😄

Triggered? 😄

Giving children medication to prevent their bodies from changing sounds very dangerous to me and I don't even know all that much about it. That just goes from having common sense which you obviously don't or don't give a shit about children so you can just fuck off now while the rest of us work on voting the republicans back into congress so this kind of shit doesn't happen to innocent children without getting spayed or castrated and a lockup ever again.

Forum List

Back