Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

They haven't been convicted and probably won't be.

I'm not surprised that you would defend a law breaker.....I bet you call yourself a Patriot who protects the Constitution? Bwahahaha....

The main guy committed a felony and conservatives like you are working hard at having him pardoned.....but you sure want others who commit lesser crimes to get punished...what hypocrites you all are. I hope he gets time in Prison and the other prisoners make him Gay!
holy crap can you post a more hypocritical statement. hahaahhhahaahaha and you support Hillary the one that allowed the Benghazi four murders. Oh let's listen to you!!! fk off.

Obviously you don't even know the definition of hypocrite, hypocrite. You are the one defending the law breakers while claiming to be part of the "Patriot" clan....and Hillary wasn't responsible for the attack in Benghazi, she wasn't privy to prior information like Doofus Bush, who knew and went to Crawford to pull weeds when 9/11 took place and more that 3000 were murdered! Wow....3000.....way lot more than 4, so you're not even good at math......bwahahaha!
Hillary is all to blame for the four, and sir you will not convince me otherwise so save your argument. She had the information, and she threatened a person who created a video as the cause for the attack. She is guilty and should be behind bars. The email scandal alone should put her there. But we all know Obummer won't do that.Cause perhaps he should join her.

Bwahahaha...you really need to get out more. She was vindicated by 9 Benghazi committees from any wrong doing......two of them were Republican committees....so do some research or STFU.....you are totally clueless.

GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
LA Times

GOP Intel Report Debunks Its Own Party's Nutty Benghazi Theories
How can they get the emails, she had her emails on a private computer, against the law, and she hasn't released them all? Benghazi is all on her and she is responsible for ignoring the four. PERIOD. Again, you will never convince me otherwise. She belongs behind bars, PERIOD!!! You hypocrite.

I'm not surprised that you would defend a law breaker.....I bet you call yourself a Patriot who protects the Constitution? Bwahahaha....

The main guy committed a felony and conservatives like you are working hard at having him pardoned.....but you sure want others who commit lesser crimes to get punished...what hypocrites you all are. I hope he gets time in Prison and the other prisoners make him Gay!
holy crap can you post a more hypocritical statement. hahaahhhahaahaha and you support Hillary the one that allowed the Benghazi four murders. Oh let's listen to you!!! fk off.

Obviously you don't even know the definition of hypocrite, hypocrite. You are the one defending the law breakers while claiming to be part of the "Patriot" clan....and Hillary wasn't responsible for the attack in Benghazi, she wasn't privy to prior information like Doofus Bush, who knew and went to Crawford to pull weeds when 9/11 took place and more that 3000 were murdered! Wow....3000.....way lot more than 4, so you're not even good at math......bwahahaha!
Hillary is all to blame for the four, and sir you will not convince me otherwise so save your argument. She had the information, and she threatened a person who created a video as the cause for the attack. She is guilty and should be behind bars. The email scandal alone should put her there. But we all know Obummer won't do that.Cause perhaps he should join her.

Bwahahaha...you really need to get out more. She was vindicated by 9 Benghazi committees from any wrong doing......two of them were Republican committees....so do some research or STFU.....you are totally clueless.

GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
LA Times

How can they get the emails, she had her emails on a private computer, against the law, and she hasn't released them all? Benghazi is all on her and she is responsible for ignoring the four. PERIOD. Again, you will never convince me otherwise. She belongs behind bars, PERIOD!!! You hypocrite.

Bwahahaha....are you saying that your Republican leaders who headed up the Benghazi committees are too stupid they couldn't find anything to pin on Hillary? Bwahaha....thank you...I'm sure they are stupid, but the other committees didn't either, so the only ones singing that tune still, are the die-hard know-nothings GOP supporters.

You think the FBI can't get Hillary's e-mails? You really are more dense than I realized. The FBI can get to anyone's e-mails if they have a need to. Condolezza Rice and Collin Powell did the same thing.....why aren't you going after them, hypocrite?

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

Creator of Planned Parenthood videos indicted in Texas
What's even funnier is Planned Parenthood officials will be forced to answer a lot of questions under oath.

KARMA.

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

What's even funnier is Planned Parenthood officials will be forced to answer a lot of questions under oath.

KARMA.

They already have, and it seems to me they made the Republican Congressmen look like fools....which is nothing new, by the way.

s0n......any way for me to get on the list to be around your deathbed on the day you are checking out? Let me know........it'd be a hoot!!:rock: Now THAT is what you call funny!!:up:

Another butthurt conservative with nothing to add but some type of morbid humor. You'll probably end up dying way before I do, when you shoot yourself in the head with your AR-15 that you carry around to make up for your penis deficit.

Now that's funnier, idiot.

Indeed..........don't forget that invite s0n!!!:coffee:

I'll be the one standing in the background of the room with the big balloon!!! With a big thumbs up of course!:2up:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/balloon.jpg.html][/URL]

s0n......any way for me to get on the list to be around your deathbed on the day you are checking out? Let me know........it'd be a hoot!!:rock: Now THAT is what you call funny!!:up:

Another butthurt conservative with nothing to add but some type of morbid humor. You'll probably end up dying way before I do, when you shoot yourself in the head with your AR-15 that you carry around to make up for your penis deficit.

Now that's funnier, idiot.

Indeed..........don't forget that invite s0n!!!:coffee:

I'll be the one standing in the background of the room with the big balloon!!! With a big thumbs up of course!:2up:

Apparently you didn't understand my post (no surprise)........you won't be standing at all....you'll be lying on the floor and everyone will be laughing that you shot yourself in the head with your own AR-15.....and still have a penis deficit.
DogLOL.gif~c200

Republicans could not care less about 'life'. Their only master is power. They are doubling down on the 'investigation' bs as Republicans are merely people who get into office and have access to tax payer money and think it is their money to waste any way they see fit. They then set about using governmental power and tax payer money in non-ending witch-hunts that produce nothing except millions of dollars of wasted taxpayer money and a few political points with their rabid base.

It’s time to shut down the special panel on fetal tissue research

Teacher say's, "every time a baby is aborted a Dimocrat get's his pitch fork".

Huh, that is a good teacher, but the truth is they all get a little giggle in their throat for sure.

Leftists love killing the innocent for pleasure if nothing else.

bbc2.jpg
bbc4.jpg

iu

iu
iu

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.

How about just handing out free birth control pills at NOUB's campaign rallys? Really gone ones that need only be taken ONCE for a lifetime of protection?

Think how much it would do to raise the national IQ averages............

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.
Except that he's spot on. Ok why should somebody be punished for having an opposing view? You know that's out there right?
Why has the leftwing extremists been killing people for disagreeing ever since the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror?

Answer; because they are arrogant murderous little shit4brains.

A look a liberal needs to lie to justify their sociopathic beliefs. The man who "shot up" the PP, which he didn't even attack, is so crazy he's not even competent to stand trial. The media choose to ignore the other things he rambled about. It wasn't just about PP.

Except that he's spot on. Ok why should somebody be punished for having an opposing view? You know that's out there right?

Yeah sure, for pleasure....you're just as ignorant as he is. Conservatives, who love guns love to kill people for pleasure......that's more accurate.

Why has the leftwing extremists been killing people for disagreeing ever since the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror?

Conservatives do it under wraps.....like doing away with healthcare and SNAPS......let them die for lack of health care or starve them to death.....so much better way of killing people, in their warped minds.

Yeah sure, for pleasure....you're just as ignorant as he is. Conservatives, who love guns love to kill people for pleasure......that's more accurate.
the problem is that liberals own guns, so you have to wrap it all up. you still can't justify comments of elimination of opposing viewpoints can youu. Struggle as you did, you couldn't find it. So you were left with a choice and yelled, guns and conservatives like guns to kill. Yeah well, just post up some evidence of that.

sixty shootings over the weekend in chitown and that is all a liberal zone. Well, well eh?

Conservatives do it under wraps.....like doing away with healthcare and SNAPS......let them die for lack of health care or starve them to death.....so much better way of killing people, in their warped minds.
I like it when folks like you think without turning on the power.

As soon as you indict washerman Shultz for saying Sarah Palin caused gabby Giffords for being shot. Get back to us when that happens witch.

Forum List

Back