Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood CEO has Brain Cancer

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
https://archive.is/d0ph8

Six months ago, on a family vacation in Maine, Cecile Richards, the long-serving president of Planned Parenthood, discovered that her hand had seemingly forgotten how to write. Alarmed, she and her husband, Kirk Adams, drove back to New York and, eventually, went to the ER at NYU.

As Richards was getting wheeled into surgery for a brain tumor two days later, her eldest daughter, Lily, an assistant secretary for public affairs at the U.S. Treasury Department, was in labor at another hospital.

By the time mother and daughter were each discharged, Richards, 66, had her first grandchild and a diagnosis of glioblastoma: incurable brain cancer for which the median survival rate is 15 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I"m sure satan has someone lined up for this spot nore eager to devour the unborn than Richards.

Six months ago, on a family vacation in Maine, Cecile Richards, the long-serving president of Planned Parenthood, discovered that her hand had seemingly forgotten how to write. Alarmed, she and her husband, Kirk Adams, drove back to New York and, eventually, went to the ER at NYU.

As Richards was getting wheeled into surgery for a brain tumor two days later, her eldest daughter, Lily, an assistant secretary for public affairs at the U.S. Treasury Department, was in labor at another hospital.

By the time mother and daughter were each discharged, Richards, 66, had her first grandchild and a diagnosis of glioblastoma: incurable brain cancer for which the median survival rate is 15 months.

Code:
~~~~~~~~

[FONT=georgia]I"m sure satan has someone lined up for this spot nore eager to devour the unborn  than Richards.[/FONT][/B]
[/QUOTE]
~~~~
My extreme sympathyto Ms. Richards and her family. I know the worry and sorrow they are going through. I lost my wife to brain cancer 23 years ago....

OMG, this is horrible.

I know two people very close to me who passed away from this is the last 3 years.

May God have mercy on her.
in this case its not such a bad thing,,

we should all rejoice when death comes to a satan worshipper like her,,

this is god showing his mercy,, although a woodchipper would have been better,,

(1) I join other members (and guests) in expressing the deepest sympathy to her, her family, her friends, and her supporters.

(2) As an 86-year-old, I realize very acutely that health is the most important thing in life.

(3) My will makes Planned Parenthood one of my beneficiaries.

in this case its not such a bad thing,,

we should all rejoice when death comes to a satan worshipper like her,,

this is god showing his mercy,, although a woodchipper would have been better,,
You know, someone else will just take her place, and probably do an even better job of furthering their mission.

Last edited:
you know shes responsible for killing more black people than the KKK and white supremicist by huge margins,,

why do you hate black people??
tenor.gif

(1) I join other members (and guests) in expressing the deepest sympathy to her, her family, her friends, and her supporters.

(2) As an 86-year-old, I realize very acutely that health is the most important thing in life.

(3) My will makes Planned Parenthood one of my beneficiaries.
Uhm. No.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I"m sure satan has someone lined up for this spot nore eager to devour the unborn than Richards.
Feeling bad for her is like feeling bad if Bin Ladin got cancer. And it is the Christian thing to do to show sympathy for such people.

Her types of policies and politics have gotten us the worst levels of depression and drug use in American history. It is people like the leaders of Planned Parenthood and BLM that have wrecked the economy for the proud white man and black man in this country. They gave us The highest rate of single young depressed men in American history. And a growing rate of single young woman. Yes, that’s evil.

And our Lord Jesus rises above it and we will prevail over this from those who work for Al-Qaeda and Planned Parenthood, which are two very similar organizations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back