Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

Creator of Planned Parenthood videos indicted in Texas

s0n......any way for me to get on the list to be around your deathbed on the day you are checking out? Let me know........it'd be a hoot!!:rock: Now THAT is what you call funny!!:up:

Teacher say's, "every time a baby is aborted a Dimocrat get's his pitch fork".

Does the teacher also say "every time a Republican threatens to end Obamacare, Welfare and Snap regardless of how many babies die, a Repugnant gets his Angel Wings"?

Repugnants act so pious toward saving fetuses but don't give a crap about real people......fact!
Since the fact that we still need planned parenthood. Proves that obamacare is a failure, everybody should have insurance. Proves liberalism is a mental disease.
What is your suggestion for better health care?
Obama took care of it right? That's what we were told. So there is no need for planned parenthood. Unless obamacare is a failure. So tell me, is it?

I realize that most conservatives are really uninformed....but you're a prime example of how ignorant most wrong-wing nuts are.

Many Americans are not able to afford even Obamacare, they are on Medicaid....and Planned Parenthood gets re-imbursed from Medicaid for their care. Also, they provide care in areas that other doctors/clinics do not provide.

No wonder you support the Republican leaders that are trying to do away with anything that helps poor people and instead make more tax breaks and ways for the rich to get richer, you don't know any better. Democrats are way more informed and don't mind educating the uninformed, like you.

• Nationwide, nearly half of Planned Parenthood patients rely on Medicaid coverage to access preventive health care, including cancer screenings and birth control.
  • Planned Parenthood plays a fundamental role in meeting the health care needs of millions of low-income and underserved women.
  • Over 36 percent of women receiving publicly funded family planning care receive their care at Planned Parenthood health centers, even though Planned Parenthood only makes up about 11 percent of the publicly funded family planning clinicsnationwide.
Planned Parenthood and Medicaid - Planned Parenthood Action

Apparently the anti-abortion activists violated the law with fake drivers licenses. Nowhere does it allege that they embellished the video. PP even acknowledged that they occasionally sold butchered human body parts. It ain't about karma. It's about a corrupt administration flaunting it's power over civilians who would dare to investigate the activities of a protected political base. Hillary's husband acted in a similar way using agents of the government to frighten the women he molested into keeping silent. Corrupt administrations get away with this stuff when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the government.

Isnt it funny how Mertex is too stupid to understand the difference between Karma and Democrat corruption?

Bwahahaha....butthurt wannabe JimBowie trying to deflect his hurt and anger over the two dummies who thought they were going to put it to the PP and instead ended up getting the shaft.....THAT'S KARMA, ignoramus.

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

s0n......any way for me to get on the list to be around your deathbed on the day you are checking out? Let me know........it'd be a hoot!!:rock: Now THAT is what you call funny!!:up:

Another butthurt conservative with nothing to add but some type of morbid humor. You'll probably end up dying way before I do, when you shoot yourself in the head with your AR-15 that you carry around to make up for your penis deficit.

Now that's funnier, idiot.

Teacher say's, "every time a baby is aborted a Dimocrat get's his pitch fork".

Does the teacher also say "every time a Republican threatens to end Obamacare, Welfare and Snap regardless of how many babies die, a Repugnant gets his Angel Wings"?

Repugnants act so pious toward saving fetuses but don't give a crap about real people......fact!

No, the teacher says training people to look to the government for their well being creates weak dependent people.

Obviously you think that all conservatives are wealthy and are able to take care of all their needs.....bwahahaha....you need to get out more.

Also, that teacher is not very smart.......a smart teacher says, "don't be an idiot and supply your hard earned cash to make the likes of Sarah Palin and Donald Trump richer".....but alas, conservatives think that some of that money will eventually trickle down.

Yep, and Linda Tripp broke the law recording Monica...but that didn't change what Clinton did, then lied under oath about, and Hillary helped try to cover up.

So what was your point again? That in some states it is illegal to record someone without their permission, even in public spaces? Stupid law. If you say it out loud in a public place, it should be subject to recording as documented proof that it was said.
I thought that all police activities can be taped? So now they're saying that PP has more rights than the police do? oh wow some funny shit there poindexter.

here you go:

Planned Parenthood Invoices Reveal Clinic's Profits From Selling Baby Body Parts, Lawyer Says

"Last Friday, an attorney with Operation Rescue, a pro-life organization that has its own negative history with the Harris County District Attorney's office, said during a news conference outside the Houston Planned Parenthood clinic that he has uncovered documents that "appear to throw water in Planned Parenthood's claim that they do not profit from the sale of fetal tissue, but only make enough to cover the costs."

The documents that lawyer Briscoe Cain uncovered are a number of invoices for fetal tissue reimbursements and associated emails from Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast to the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas."

They haven't been convicted and probably won't be.

I'm not surprised that you would defend a law breaker.....I bet you call yourself a Patriot who protects the Constitution? Bwahahaha....

The main guy committed a felony and conservatives like you are working hard at having him pardoned.....but you sure want others who commit lesser crimes to get punished...what hypocrites you all are. I hope he gets time in Prison and the other prisoners make him Gay!

Yep, and Linda Tripp broke the law recording Monica...but that didn't change what Clinton did, then lied under oath about, and Hillary helped try to cover up.

So what was your point again? That in some states it is illegal to record someone without their permission, even in public spaces? Stupid law. If you say it out loud in a public place, it should be subject to recording as documented proof that it was said.
I thought that all police activities can be taped? So now they're saying that PP has more rights than the police do? oh wow some funny shit there poindexter.

Don't continue to expose your ignorance. They're not charging the two video creators for taping the video....but for breaking other laws to do it.....and making up shit that wasn't actually happening. That's right up with the Republican party....when you can't prove something, make it up! :badgrin:

I'm not surprised that you would defend a law breaker.....I bet you call yourself a Patriot who protects the Constitution? Bwahahaha....

The main guy committed a felony and conservatives like you are working hard at having him pardoned.....but you sure want others who commit lesser crimes to get punished...what hypocrites you all are. I hope he gets time in Prison and the other prisoners make him Gay!
holy crap can you post a more hypocritical statement. hahaahhhahaahaha and you support Hillary the one that allowed the Benghazi four murders. Oh let's listen to you!!! fk off.

Don't continue to expose your ignorance. They're not charging the two video creators for taping the video....but for breaking other laws to do it.....and making up shit that wasn't actually happening. That's right up with the Republican party....when you can't prove something, make it up! :badgrin:
you mean like Michael Moore and Al Gore?

here you go:

Planned Parenthood Invoices Reveal Clinic's Profits From Selling Baby Body Parts, Lawyer Says

"Last Friday, an attorney with Operation Rescue, a pro-life organization that has its own negative history with the Harris County District Attorney's office, said during a news conference outside the Houston Planned Parenthood clinic that he has uncovered documents that "appear to throw water in Planned Parenthood's claim that they do not profit from the sale of fetal tissue, but only make enough to cover the costs."

The documents that lawyer Briscoe Cain uncovered are a number of invoices for fetal tissue reimbursements and associated emails from Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast to the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas."

Your source "Christian Post" is evidently a "psuedo Christian" as it is on the side of the lawbreakers.

I don't think their complaint is going to go anywhere, and the District Attorney in Houston happens to be pro-life...so you can't claim that she's biased.

The activists' attorneys have acknowledged the two used fake driver's licenses, but Cogdell said their actions weren't meant to defraud or harm the abortion provider, and that they never intended to buy human organs. The attorneys also have asked Anderson to drop the case and resubmit the evidence to another grand jury on possible charges against Planned Parenthood.

Anderson has said that she won't resubmit the case because she respects the grand jury's decision "even if it conflicts with my personal beliefs," which Anderson described as "pro-life."

California anti-abortion activist Sandra Merritt appears in Texas court in Planned Parenthood case

you mean like Michael Moore and Al Gore?

No, like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

Apparently the anti-abortion activists violated the law with fake drivers licenses. Nowhere does it allege that they embellished the video. PP even acknowledged that they occasionally sold butchered human body parts. It ain't about karma. It's about a corrupt administration flaunting it's power over civilians who would dare to investigate the activities of a protected political base. Hillary's husband acted in a similar way using agents of the government to frighten the women he molested into keeping silent. Corrupt administrations get away with this stuff when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the government.

Isnt it funny how Mertex is too stupid to understand the difference between Karma and Democrat corruption?

Bwahahaha....butthurt wannabe JimBowie trying to deflect his hurt and anger over the two dummies who thought they were going to put it to the PP and instead ended up getting the shaft.....THAT'S KARMA, ignoramus.
No that is corrupt Big City Dhimmicrat politics in HOUSTON and typoical of such in most of our nations urban centers.

The patron political game is dying though; hope you really miss it once it is completely dead.

holy crap can you post a more hypocritical statement. hahaahhhahaahaha and you support Hillary the one that allowed the Benghazi four murders. Oh let's listen to you!!! fk off.

Obviously you don't even know the definition of hypocrite, hypocrite. You are the one defending the law breakers while claiming to be part of the "Patriot" clan....and Hillary wasn't responsible for the attack in Benghazi, she wasn't privy to prior information like Doofus Bush, who knew and went to Crawford to pull weeds when 9/11 took place and more that 3000 were murdered! Wow....3000.....way lot more than 4, so you're not even good at math......bwahahaha!

Obviously you don't even know the definition of hypocrite, hypocrite. You are the one defending the law breakers while claiming to be part of the "Patriot" clan....and Hillary wasn't responsible for the attack in Benghazi, she wasn't privy to prior information like Doofus Bush, who knew and went to Crawford to pull weeds when 9/11 took place and more that 3000 were murdered! Wow....3000.....way lot more than 4, so you're not even good at math......bwahahaha!
Hillary is all to blame for the four, and sir you will not convince me otherwise so save your argument. She had the information, and she threatened a person who created a video as the cause for the attack. She is guilty and should be behind bars. The email scandal alone should put her there. But we all know Obummer won't do that.Cause perhaps he should join her.

No that is corrupt Big City Dhimmicrat politics in HOUSTON and typoical of such in most of our nations urban centers.

The patron political game is dying though; hope you really miss it once it is completely dead.

Yeah....that's corrupt Democrats when Republican wrong-wing nuts fake ID's and create a fake video and end up being indicted for it. You really are messed up in the head...and the only thing dying is the GOP.....they're in such disarray fighting among themselves. The funniest part is conservatives going after Faux News...you can't make this shit up.:popcorn:

Conservatives Turn Against Fox News Following First GOP Primary Debate

Yeah....that's corrupt Democrats when Republican wrong-wing nuts fake ID's and create a fake video and end up being indicted for it. You really are messed up in the head...and the only thing dying is the GOP.....they're in such disarray fighting among themselves. The funniest part is conservatives going after Faux News...you can't make this shit up.:popcorn:

What a ridiculous trollish reply.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Hillary is all to blame for the four, and sir you will not convince me otherwise so save your argument. She had the information, and she threatened a person who created a video as the cause for the attack. She is guilty and should be behind bars. The email scandal alone should put her there. But we all know Obummer won't do that.Cause perhaps he should join her.

Bwahahaha...you really need to get out more. She was vindicated by 9 Benghazi committees from any wrong doing......two of them were Republican committees....so do some research or STFU.....you are totally clueless.

GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
LA Times

GOP Intel Report Debunks Its Own Party's Nutty Benghazi Theories
GOP Intel Report Debunks Its Own Party's Nutty Benghazi Theories

What a ridiculous trollish reply.

Welcome to my ignore list.

When you can't refute......run away and hide. I accept your concession......and relish the idea of not having to deal with your ignorant posts.

Forum List

Back