Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

Leftists love killing the innocent for pleasure if nothing else.

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.

And Isaac saying, "Republicans could not care less about 'life'.", isn't a stupid comment.
No it isn't....it's true, especially the way they want to do away with Obamacare, Welfare, Snap and anything that benefits the middle-class and below. Thank you for being so honest.

You nutters are hilarious.
You should qualify that statement so we know who you are talking about...."you conservative nutters are hilarious" is what you meant to say....:badgrin:

It would help the middle class immensely if the nutters on the left would stop importing illegals, and stop taxing the shit out of everyone.

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.

And Isaac saying, "Republicans could not care less about 'life'.", isn't a stupid comment.
No it isn't....it's true, especially the way they want to do away with Obamacare, Welfare, Snap and anything that benefits the middle-class and below. Thank you for being so honest.

You should qualify that statement so we know who you are talking about...."you conservative nutters are hilarious" is what you meant to say....:badgrin:

And there you go partisan nut jobs. Okay, for your opinion to be valid, not okay for another's opinion to be valid.

Liberal and conservative nutters, you are both alike.

Obamacare isn't working, we have higher rates, higher deductibles, we need to change it up. I'm the middle class, my coverage got worse with Obamacare. I now have to spend almost $8700 a year before I get my healthcare covered. $600 monthly premium and a $1500 deductible. Before I had catastrophic insurance it was $5000 deductible and less than $250 a month. Welfare, Republicans aren't against welfare, they want to make it so generations don't need to live on it. SNAP another stop gap program we have made into a way of life. I'm not against any of these programs, I am for getting people off these programs, I am more for getting corporate America of these corporate welfare programs.

And there you go partisan nut jobs. Okay, for your opinion to be valid, not okay for another's opinion to be valid.

Liberal and conservative nutters, you are both alike.
Hey, I was agreeing with you. You have problems with English?

Obamacare isn't working, we have higher rates, higher deductibles, we need to change it up.
Republicans haven't offered anything in its place. Changing it up doesn't mean doing away with it.....so you want to do away with it and you think that is better? Not having healthcare insurance is better? Please explain how that is better.

I'm the middle class, my coverage got worse with Obamacare. I now have to spend almost $8700 a year before I get my healthcare covered. $600 monthly premium and a $1500 deductible. Before I had catastrophic insurance it was $5000 deductible and less than $250 a month. Welfare, Republicans aren't against welfare, they want to make it so generations don't need to live on it. SNAP another stop gap program we have made into a way of life. I'm not against any of these programs, I am for getting people off these programs, I am more for getting corporate America of these corporate welfare programs.

Many people thought they had better policies before Obamacare, and found out, when they couldn't keep them, that they really had nothing. I don't know about your situation, but most people are better off with ACA than what they had before. And, you can't claim that the premiums you were paying before ACA would still be the same....insurance companies kept jacking up the prices and had no restraints, so you would probably be paying more with your old policy and getting less. Just sayin......

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it's a start – and it's better than the nothing we had | Liz Seegert

When you let 20,000 children die every DAY around the world and you only whine about abortions because whining doesn't take any effort or cost you any money, yes life isn't what you are concerned about. Using this issue for political purposes is your only purpose. Is that one of Jesus' commands, "wail like banshees about abortion because it costs you no money or effort but allow 20,000 children die a day because you aren't responsible for children already born".

Conservatives have elevated hypocrisy to it's ultimate form.

the problem is that liberals own guns, so you have to wrap it all up. you still can't justify comments of elimination of opposing viewpoints can youu.
Yeah, well, the problem is that conservatives get abortions too, so you have to lie in order to make any point because it is not your nature to be honest.

Struggle as you did, you couldn't find it.
You make as much sense as your poor writing ability. I haven't seen you or your clone post any proof that liberals kill for pleasure.

So you were left with a choice and yelled, guns and conservatives like guns to kill. Yeah well, just post up some evidence of that.
Just as soon as you post up some evidence that liberals like to kill the innocent for pleasure.

sixty shootings over the weekend in chitown and that is all a liberal zone. Well, well eh?

Yeah....well, I guess not all Republican/conservatives agree with idiotic statements coming from you.

Republican Women Stopped the 20-Week Abortion Bill. That’s Not Standing Up for Reproductive Rights.
You make as much sense as your poor writing ability. I haven't seen you or your clone post any proof that liberals kill for pleasure.

Dudette, they abort babies hourly. And enjoy it. they actually enjoy killing babies. It's amazing the hate to babies. I tell ya, you can't make this stuff up.

I bet you are sad the Gorilla got shot instead of the little boy getting killed.

Moron.....you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion. You can keep repeating the same thing over and over and that isn't proof....just your mouth moving and nothing but pap coming out. But then, that's what conservatives do....they make up shit and pass it around, repeat it till they actually believe it themselves....then they expect everyone else to do the same. Bwahahaha.....FAIL!
you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion
Well first post up where I ever made that statement.
You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know what your words mean. It's meaningless to argue with morons who don't understand the English language, make statements and then deny they made them. Here is what you said:

Dudette, they abort babies hourly. And enjoy it.

Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

Why don't you have a 5th grader explain to you what you said, moron.

Funny, I stated that libs love to kill babies. Period end of story. Do libs object to abortions? if it's painful, why don't they object to it?
Idiot, it's not only libs getting abortions, there are plenty of "Christian conservatives" that get abortions, except they are just to damn hypocritical to admit it, and they try to justify it.

BTW, no matter what you may want to think, abortion is used as a contraceptive. Because if it wasn't, then better contraception would be used to avoid the need to use it. It's very basic and simple. And again, my money is that you all would have preferred the little boy die over the gorilla. If not, deny it and move on.

You fucking idiot....your party is trying to do away with contraception too.....that's how fucking retarded you all are.

Yes, Ted Cruz’s Policies Would Outlaw Some Forms of Birth Control | Ari Armstrong
so then you agree abortion is killing babies. So in that case than I guess I'm right. I was told libs didn't see the fetus as a baby. I was working from the position that abortion was not killing according to libs.

When you let 20,000 children die every DAY around the world and you only whine about abortions because whining doesn't take any effort or cost you any money, yes life isn't what you are concerned about. Using this issue for political purposes is your only purpose. Is that one of Jesus' commands, "wail like banshees about abortion because it costs you no money or effort but allow 20,000 children die a day because you aren't responsible for children already born".

What are you doing about 20,000 children dying every day?

who let's 20k of children die every day?

What are you doing about 20,000 children dying every day?

Red Herring, what I or anyone else is doing doesn't matter. You whine about the relatively small number of abortions while letting 20,000 children die every day, one every 4 seconds.

You CHOOSE to do that. That is who YOU are. Count up how many have died since you started posting here today. That is who you are.

Forum List

Back