Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

Yep, and Linda Tripp broke the law recording Monica...but that didn't change what Clinton did, then lied under oath about, and Hillary helped try to cover up.

So what was your point again? That in some states it is illegal to record someone without their permission, even in public spaces? Stupid law. If you say it out loud in a public place, it should be subject to recording as documented proof that it was said.
Agreed. Linda would have been fine in Texas. Here only one participant needs to know about a recording for it to be legal.

Leftists love killing the innocent for pleasure if nothing else.

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.
Except that he's spot on. Ok why should somebody be punished for having an opposing view? You know that's out there right?

Yeah sure, for pleasure....you're just as ignorant as he is. Conservatives, who love guns love to kill people for pleasure......that's more accurate.
the problem is that liberals own guns, so you have to wrap it all up. you still can't justify comments of elimination of opposing viewpoints can youu.
Yeah, well, the problem is that conservatives get abortions too, so you have to lie in order to make any point because it is not your nature to be honest.

Struggle as you did, you couldn't find it.
You make as much sense as your poor writing ability. I haven't seen you or your clone post any proof that liberals kill for pleasure.

So you were left with a choice and yelled, guns and conservatives like guns to kill. Yeah well, just post up some evidence of that.
Just as soon as you post up some evidence that liberals like to kill the innocent for pleasure.

sixty shootings over the weekend in chitown and that is all a liberal zone. Well, well eh?

Yeah....well, I guess not all Republican/conservatives agree with idiotic statements coming from you.

Republican Women Stopped the 20-Week Abortion Bill. That’s Not Standing Up for Reproductive Rights.

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

Creator of Planned Parenthood videos indicted in Texas
As soon as you indict washerman Shultz for saying Sarah Palin caused gabby Giffords for being shot. Get back to us when that happens witch.

Why should Shultz be indicted for making a statement resonated by many. Bimbo Palin is thinking impaired. Only a looney tune would put up crosshairs knowing how many mentals exist in the Republican party that see crosshairs as targets for their most treasured possessions....guns?

Get back to me when you have a sensible statement, moron.

Palin's Now in 'Crosshairs' of Giffords Debate

This is too funny. The two members of the anti-abortion group who created the much-embellished video accusing Planned Parenthood of selling baby parts, causing Republican/conservatives to go rabid, enciting some looney tunes (Robert L. Dear) to go on a shooting spree at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood facility killing 3 people and wounding 9 others have been indicted for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood.

These two broke the law....(something that conservatives don't have any sympathy for) - so let's see if conservatives will demand that these two get what they have coming.

I believe that Carly Fiborina should be indicted also.......she went on National TV and created an image that wasn't even on the doctored video which I'm sure must have had some part in inciting such anger as to cause someone to go on a shooting spree.

Our illustrious leaders in Texas (Abbot and Patrick) who were so sure they were going to do Planned Parenthood in once and for all, now have egg on their face. All the Republican Presidential candidates that elaborated on it should apologize to Planned Parenthood.

An investigation into Planned Parenthood took a bizarre twist on Monday after a grand jury brought charges against the pair of individuals claiming to expose the group instead.

A grand jury in Houston, Texas announced criminal charges against a pair of anti-abortion activists, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt, for their roles in creating now-viral videos attacking Planned Parenthood, according to multiple local reports.

Instead, Daleiden was indicted for “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs.” He and Merritt were both indicted for “tampering with a governmental record.”

"It is an affirming day for Planned Parenthood," Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast spokeswoman Rochelle Tafolla said, according to the Houston Chronicle. "We feel vindicated."

Planned Parenthood has repeatedly accused Daleiden of breaking the law to create his videos, including falsifying government IDs to enter restricted areas like conferences for abortion providers.

As soon as you indict washerman Shultz for saying Sarah Palin caused gabby Giffords for being shot. Get back to us when that happens witch.

Why should Shultz be indicted for making a statement resonated by many. Bimbo Palin is thinking impaired. Only a looney tune would put up crosshairs knowing how many mentals exist in the Republican party that see crosshairs as targets for their most treasured possessions....guns?

Fuck you dear!

Fuck you dear!

No thank you, moron, I don't want to get herpes or whatever other disease you are carrying around. Go play with yourself.

Fuck you dear!

No thank you, moron, I don't want to get herpes or whatever other disease you are carrying around. Go play with yourself.
I suspect you're the clay midis queen.

It's stupid comments such as these that make conservatives look like looney-tunes....thanks for obliging us with proof.
Except that he's spot on. Ok why should somebody be punished for having an opposing view? You know that's out there right?

Yeah sure, for pleasure....you're just as ignorant as he is. Conservatives, who love guns love to kill people for pleasure......that's more accurate.
the problem is that liberals own guns, so you have to wrap it all up. you still can't justify comments of elimination of opposing viewpoints can youu.
Yeah, well, the problem is that conservatives get abortions too, so you have to lie in order to make any point because it is not your nature to be honest.

You make as much sense as your poor writing ability. I haven't seen you or your clone post any proof that liberals kill for pleasure.

So you were left with a choice and yelled, guns and conservatives like guns to kill. Yeah well, just post up some evidence of that.
Just as soon as you post up some evidence that liberals like to kill the innocent for pleasure.

sixty shootings over the weekend in chitown and that is all a liberal zone. Well, well eh?

Yeah....well, I guess not all Republican/conservatives agree with idiotic statements coming from you.

Republican Women Stopped the 20-Week Abortion Bill. That’s Not Standing Up for Reproductive Rights.

Dudette, they abort babies hourly. And enjoy it. they actually enjoy killing babies. It's amazing the hate to babies. I tell ya, you can't make this stuff up.

I bet you are sad the Gorilla got shot instead of the little boy getting killed.

State to pay legal fees for Planned Parenthood after DeWine's investigation

Republicans have no conscience at all about wasting taxpayers money for their own mind fantasies and demons.

They've jumped the shark and have decided all that big pile of taxpayers money exists for the sole purpose launching bogus investigations and using political power to defeat their political opponents.

Because their policies do not get votes, they have to lie and cheat to try to win. And the taxpayers provide the no-limit credit card for them to do it with.

Fuck you dear!

I suspect you're the clay midis queen.

Your brain, addled due to your multiple STDs, is apt to suspect many things. You probably hallucinate, too. Take your pills and quit whoring around.

Dudette, they abort babies hourly. And enjoy it. they actually enjoy killing babies. It's amazing the hate to babies. I tell ya, you can't make this stuff up.

I bet you are sad the Gorilla got shot instead of the little boy getting killed.

Moron.....you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion. You can keep repeating the same thing over and over and that isn't proof....just your mouth moving and nothing but pap coming out. But then, that's what conservatives do....they make up shit and pass it around, repeat it till they actually believe it themselves....then they expect everyone else to do the same. Bwahahaha.....FAIL!

Moron.....you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion. You can keep repeating the same thing over and over and that isn't proof....just your mouth moving and nothing but pap coming out. But then, that's what conservatives do....they make up shit and pass it around, repeat it till they actually believe it themselves....then they expect everyone else to do the same. Bwahahaha.....FAIL!
you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion
Well first post up where I ever made that statement.

Funny, I stated that libs love to kill babies. Period end of story. Do libs object to abortions? if it's painful, why don't they object to it?

BTW, no matter what you may want to think, abortion is used as a contraceptive. Because if it wasn't, then better contraception would be used to avoid the need to use it. It's very basic and simple. And again, my money is that you all would have preferred the little boy die over the gorilla. If not, deny it and move on.

Well, when whores do it more than once you can bet they are enjoying something. Why so bitter?

Well, when whores do it more than once you can bet they are enjoying something. Why so bitter?

You seem to know so much about whores.....is that from personal experience?

Why has the leftwing extremists been killing people for disagreeing ever since the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror?

Answer; because they are arrogant murderous little shit4brains.
We know you think Marie Antoinette was a hero.

you still haven't provided proof that anyone enjoys having an abortion
Well first post up where I ever made that statement.
You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know what your words mean. It's meaningless to argue with morons who don't understand the English language, make statements and then deny they made them. Here is what you said:

Dudette, they abort babies hourly. And enjoy it.

Planned Parenthood - Turn of Events - KARMA!

Why don't you have a 5th grader explain to you what you said, moron.

Funny, I stated that libs love to kill babies. Period end of story. Do libs object to abortions? if it's painful, why don't they object to it?
Idiot, it's not only libs getting abortions, there are plenty of "Christian conservatives" that get abortions, except they are just to damn hypocritical to admit it, and they try to justify it.

BTW, no matter what you may want to think, abortion is used as a contraceptive. Because if it wasn't, then better contraception would be used to avoid the need to use it. It's very basic and simple. And again, my money is that you all would have preferred the little boy die over the gorilla. If not, deny it and move on.

You fucking idiot....your party is trying to do away with contraception too.....that's how fucking retarded you all are.

Yes, Ted Cruz’s Policies Would Outlaw Some Forms of Birth Control | Ari Armstrong

Forum List

Back