Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood CEO has Brain Cancer

Please, please, please, please , please....have all your politicians and candidates run on this rhetoric.

OK?
Your statement still does not make it right. Our nation is slowly getting poorer. The haves and have nots in the middle class are growing. Many that were middle class are working poor. Many that were working poor are poor. Sometime in the future we will have all the abortions wanted while waiting in the line at the cheese distribution trucks and the read trucks for free food to survive. We have a lot of people working two jobs. Poverty is a tough in in this nation because we institutionalized it. People living in worn down dwellings with modern tech devices, streaming of entertainment, cable TV is dystopian. That in itself shows our priorities are wrong with some personal responsibility needed.

Your statement still does not make it right. Our nation is slowly getting poorer. The haves and have nots in the middle class are growing. Many that were middle class are working poor. Many that were working poor are poor. Sometime in the future we will have all the abortions wanted while waiting in the line at the cheese distribution trucks and the read trucks for free food to survive. We have a lot of people working two jobs. Poverty is a tough in in this nation because we institutionalized it. People living in worn down dwellings with modern tech devices, streaming of entertainment, cable TV is dystopian. That in itself shows our priorities are wrong with some personal responsibility needed.
Okay, since you're at least pretending to be serious here, let's get nuts...

tenor.gif

You speak about the growing haves and have nots...what's your solution for that problem?

People are working two jobs because one job is often not enough, so are you for increased wages? Again, what's your solution for this problem?

BTW, not to distract from these two issues, but did these issues just spring up since Biden became President?

When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah it was due to their treatment of the poor, the needy and the stranger. Much like what America is engaging in today.

Abortion, however, was never mentioned.
That's because men can't have babies.

OMG, this is horrible.

I know two people very close to me who passed away from this in the last 3 years.

May God have mercy on her.

Yea you need to pray. That bitch is responsible for more baby deaths than Hitler.

May she burn in hell and rot away, the filthy baby killing animal.

https://archive.is/d0ph8

Six months ago, on a family vacation in Maine, Cecile Richards, the long-serving president of Planned Parenthood, discovered that her hand had seemingly forgotten how to write. Alarmed, she and her husband, Kirk Adams, drove back to New York and, eventually, went to the ER at NYU.

As Richards was getting wheeled into surgery for a brain tumor two days later, her eldest daughter, Lily, an assistant secretary for public affairs at the U.S. Treasury Department, was in labor at another hospital.

By the time mother and daughter were each discharged, Richards, 66, had her first grandchild and a diagnosis of glioblastoma: incurable brain cancer for which the median survival rate is 15 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I"m sure satan has someone lined up for this spot nore eager to devour the unborn than Richards.
I learned this one from some friends when I was real young:

"Aww, too bad!" :D (IDGAF)

Last edited:
Really? Are you sure she hasn't killed over a million of your kind?

I gotta..try to get into where you're coming from.
Absolutely positive.

BTW, more white women get abortions than anybody.

Just an FYI.

Absolutely positive.

BTW, more white women get abortions than anybody.

Just an FYI.
Well that would make sense because there's like over 4/5 white women than black ones. What you need to learn about is ratios and percentages here.

Owait, are you all for Margaret Sanger eugenics?

She has not killed one baby. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

source.gif

Really?

Ironic that you say that yet PP TARGETS BLACKS and kills over 300,000 black babies annually, or as they are referred to since none of them are married mothers, negro bastards. A total of 360,000 negro bastards are aborted annually. Do you care?

I thought black lives matter? Or do they only matter once they are drug addicted felons pointing guns at their baby mommas?

Last edited:
https://archive.is/d0ph8

Six months ago, on a family vacation in Maine, Cecile Richards, the long-serving president of Planned Parenthood, discovered that her hand had seemingly forgotten how to write. Alarmed, she and her husband, Kirk Adams, drove back to New York and, eventually, went to the ER at NYU.

As Richards was getting wheeled into surgery for a brain tumor two days later, her eldest daughter, Lily, an assistant secretary for public affairs at the U.S. Treasury Department, was in labor at another hospital.

By the time mother and daughter were each discharged, Richards, 66, had her first grandchild and a diagnosis of glioblastoma: incurable brain cancer for which the median survival rate is 15 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I"m sure satan has someone lined up for this spot nore eager to devour the unborn than Richards.
She’s had brain damage for decades that she inherited from Mama Richards

What took her doctors so long to figure it out what we already knew?

Forum List

Back