plandemic? you betchya!

We should just open everything up and let people live their lives. If you want to go to a bar or a football game, that's your decision. Eventually this thing will play itself out. Who knows, maybe everyone will have to get it before it passes. Personally, I think more people testing positive could be a good thing. Get it, get over it and then move on. Waiting for a vaccine or a cure is just stupid because it's not going to happen.

We should just open everything up and let people live their lives. If you want to go to a bar or a football game, that's your decision. Eventually this thing will play itself out. Who knows, maybe everyone will have to get it before it passes. Personally, I think more people testing positive could be a good thing. Get it, get over it and then move on. Waiting for a vaccine or a cure is just stupid because it's not going to happen.

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Do you wear a seatbelt?
Not equivalent. Not even close.

He pretty much ALWAYS smiles and tries to hold back his giddiness, whenever he talks about this whole scam. I really should compile all the videos of him holding back smiles and giggles into one video, to show how creepy and telling that is.

Forum List

Back