Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

So what......SO they have to pay their dues themselves.
I cannot wait for some genius to play the race card or some other silly whine claiming a perceived hardship....Aww, you poor workers have to write a check now.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

'So what'....Typical un-American Republican.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

There is no requirement that a benefit reduces pay, but an excuse by some employers to pay you less.

The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

Prove it.

Look at your old paycheck stubs.

You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

Where did I say that? Link?
Moron.

I wrote: The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

You wrote: Prove it.

I wrote: Look at your old paycheck stubs.

You wrote: You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

Which tell us all that you have paycheck stub deducting Union dues.

How is this screwing workers?
The only thing that changes is the individual worker is now responsible for paying their union. Why the hell should the taxpayers have to pay people to administer union dues distribution.....

It's 2015, nobody that is current with technology pays anyone to deduct and administer anything. The employee logs into her/his account and set distribution. The rest is automatic.

The fact remains that the un-American Republicans want to screw American workers, and the white, old-guy, sociopaths vote to let them.

Prove it.

You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

So you ARE a former Union member? Thought so. I know, you have yours and fuck everyone else. Sociopath.

Moron.

I wrote: The benefit of having Union dues taken by an employer is that it's done pre-tax.

You wrote: You want me to prove your claim that union dues deducted by employers is pre-tax? LOL!

And I'm still waiting for your proof.

You wrote: You want me to prove your claim

That's what I write when a moron asks me to prove his stupid claim.

The only thing that changes is the individual worker is now responsible for paying their union. Why the hell should the taxpayers have to pay people to administer union dues distribution.....

It's 2015, nobody that is current with technology pays anyone to deduct and administer anything. The employee logs into her/his account and set distribution. The rest is automatic.

Gosh, it's gonna suck for the unions to mail a bill and wait for the union members to pay.

Bull Shit and you know it. If it can't be deducted pre tax by employers it can't be deducted pre tax if the employee pages. Your lack of knowledge in this matter exposes you as a fake and a liar.

So you know more than my CPA. Sure you do.

Employers cannot deduct union dues, union dues are not a pre-tax item.

I provided links, you have provided nothing.

So either put up or shut up.

More bull shit, it cost time to reconcile the accounts,,again, you continue to lie.

No one is buying your bull shit.

So what......SO they have to pay their dues themselves.
I cannot wait for some genius to play the race card or some other silly whine claiming a perceived hardship....Aww, you poor workers have to write a check now.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

'So what'....Typical un-American Republican.
Yeah.. so what?....So instead of having someone else deduct their dues, they have to make the effort to pay their dues themselves.
So explain to me where's the problem.

The fact remains that the un-American Republicans want to screw American workers, and the white, old-guy, sociopaths vote to let them.
Oh now we're into the race thing.....Holy shit...
You still as of yet been able to produce a scintilla of evidence as to your claim that transferring the responsibility of paying union dues from the employer ot the employee is somehow screwing the workers....
Have at it. And no, you may not respond with "it's screwing the workers" or any other words to that effect.
You must explain HOW the workers are allegedly being screwed.

Prove it.

Moron.

You talk about everyone paying their fair share.... why should union employees who make far more money than me, get a tax deduction for being part of the Union?

Why should the unions get a tax benefit over other workers?

Moron.

You talk about everyone paying their fair share.... why should union employees who make far more money than me, get a tax deduction for being part of the Union?

Because he is against any American worker that doesn't contribute to the Democratic Party. They are only for certain hard working poor and middle class.

I just looked at my pay stubs. As I thought, union dues are NOT pre-tax.
You have to claim it as a deduction, if you can.

It is a deduction because it is a membership related to your work.
A tax preference is a tax preference, even if not all tax preferences are created in the name of equally.

Moron.

Professional association "taxes" are considered tax deductible.

Forum List

Back