Plan Submitted For All Americans to Pay Federal Taxes

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

Even if it’s 0.01% of their income, it’s an active participation role.

Poopeypants wont get any votes, not even the fake ones, if that happens.

I’ve always advocated that all Americans must pay Federal taxes. Every American has a vested interest in our nation, there’s zero reason no American should not take part in that process of keeping our nation going.

This gives the poor a great reason to vote. I love it. Make this a midterm issue. See if America is finally ready for a flat tax. Why not? I mean we don't know because it's never been tried but there's always a first time for everything.

Some drawbacks of a flat tax rate system include lack of wealth redistribution, the added burden on middle and lower-income families, and tax rate wars with neighboring countries.

This gives the poor a great reason to vote. I love it. Make this a midterm issue. See if America is finally ready for a flat tax. Why not? I mean we don't know because it's never been tried but there's always a first time for everything.

Some drawbacks of a flat tax rate system include lack of wealth redistribution, the added burden on middle and lower-income families, and tax rate wars with neighboring countries.
Your skirt flew up. Wealth redistribution is a communist agenda.

Flat Tax + no Business Visas = Super Low Unemployment.

The tax part of the plan is good.

We need to simplify the tax code, we need to do away with all tax expenditures (i.e. exclusions, deductions, credits, etc..) and go with the route of you can file your taxes on a post card. If Bob makes the exact same amount as Sally they should be the exact same amount in income tax, should not matter if one of them has kids or a house they are paying on or going to college or any of the other 1000 plus things we have.

With that we could go the way of most of the civilized world and remove the need to even file taxes. The IRS already knows how much you made, how much you paid in taxes and how much you owe.

Americans spend 10 times as much as most countries just to file our taxes. It is beyond insane.

Could you imagine Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos paying 10% of their income?

They wouldn't back democrats anymore if they had to pay the same percent as the Bourgeoisie. The elite bought all these tax dodges - a flat tax would make that all worthless.

Could you imagine Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos paying 10% of their income?

They wouldn't back democrats anymore if they had to pay the same percent as the Bourgeoisie. The elite bought all these tax dodges - a flat tax would make that all worthless.
Jeff Bezos provides a lot of people with jobs they otherwise wouldn't have.

Mark Zuckerberg is a complete scumbag.

While the Trump/Gop tax bill did a great deal to simplify the tax code, and cut out numerous loopholes…it certainly could have gone further…but compromise is part of legislation

What i would really like to see is a total revamp…stop taxing productivity…start taxing consumption

Your skirt flew up. Wealth redistribution is a communist agenda.
Yet rich people have been doing it since at least the 1970's. And they gained an ally when Reagan got elected. Several things happened.

A. Companies started hiring illegals and no punishment for doing it.
B. Sending jobs overseas. Bush 1 invented NAFTA.
C. Breaking unions
D. Reagan, Bush & Trump tax breaks redistributed wealth. Rolling them back would be redistribution? Then giving them was redistribution.

When they got those tax cuts, they came with cuts to social programs right? That's redistribution of wealth.

And it's not just corporations who hire illegals. Rich people like Trump hire illegals to work on their properties. Rather than pay Americans those high wages, the rich hire illegals. They say this costs the middle class billions of dollars every year. And it saves the rich billions of dollars every year. Wealth redistribution?

You just don't like it when the distribution doesn't go your way.

While the Trump/Gop tax bill did a great deal to simplify the tax code, and cut out numerous loopholes…it certainly could have gone further…but compromise is part of legislation

What i would really like to see is a total revamp…stop taxing productivity…start taxing consumption

You can't sell exemptions for consumption taxes.

Our rulers would NEVER go for that.

All true - still he needs to pay the same percent of his income as the middle class does.
They don't get paid a paycheck. So he takes a loan out to pay all his bills. Then he pays the loans back at 6% or lower interest. What percent of income tax do we pay? More than 6%? This is a loophole rich people have. Then they cry they pay too much in taxes.

Yet rich people have been doing it since at least the 1970's. And they gained an ally when Reagan got elected. Several things happened.

A. Companies started hiring illegals and no punishment for doing it.
B. Sending jobs overseas. Bush 1 invented NAFTA.
C. Breaking unions
D. Reagan, Bush & Trump tax breaks redistributed wealth. Rolling them back would be redistribution? Then giving them was redistribution.

When they got those tax cuts, they came with cuts to social programs right? That's redistribution of wealth.

And it's not just corporations who hire illegals. Rich people like Trump hire illegals to work on their properties. Rather than pay Americans those high wages, the rich hire illegals. They say this costs the middle class billions of dollars every year. And it saves the rich billions of dollars every year. Wealth redistribution?

You just don't like it when the distribution doesn't go your way.
Lumping Trump into people losing jobs is bullshit.
Trump's manager, as you well know, was told by Trump to fire the illegals, which you well know.

They don't get paid a paycheck. So he takes a loan out to pay all his bills. Then he pays the loans back at 6% or lower interest. What percent of income tax do we pay? More than 6%? This is a loophole rich people have. Then they cry they pay too much in taxes.

How does he pay back his loans without income?

THINK silly bonobo.

Lumping Trump into people losing jobs is bullshit.
Trump's manager, as you well know, was told by Trump to fire the illegals, which you well know.
Yea deep into his first term. Insane you elected a man who we knew hired illegals. You ignored that. Then when the story was going to break, he let them all go. Too late you fool.

And I bet he has hired them back by now. How will I find out? The media will tell us. Will you believe them?

a straight 15% for everyone is the most fair, no deductions

Forum List

Back