Votes: 15 78.9%
  • CHI Style

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Like them about equally

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

bill5

Jul 26, 2011
The thin, chewy-gooey NY stuff or the thick, doughier CHI stuff. Which do you prefer?

Last edited:
Oh cmon. Only 5 people have a pref on these 2 totally diff kinds of pizzas? What kind of Americans are you? :cool:

tough for me to imagine anything beating Chicago style pizza. But i've never had New York Style.

tough for me to imagine anything beating Chicago style pizza. But i've never had New York Style.

behold...perfection...

images

oh and you need to get out more dude...:eusa_whistle:

As long as it has diced dill pickles on it, I don't have a preference between CHI or NY pizza.

elvis said:
Well i picked NY but i actually prefer THICK PIZZA over thin (All thru)

"Chicago Style" certainly means deep dish, but it's always included more than that:

Uno Chicago Grill: Menu

Giordanos Pizza :: MENU

Probably the best well known of Chicago deep dish menus.

Everytime my inlaws go to chicago, it's a tradition. We have to go to Gino's East, which I don't care for. Giordanos is so much better. It also pisses me off because Carson's is kitty corner from Gino's .

LOL! I've never cared for Gino's either. I guess the bias was showing!

Deep dish is not pizza, it is a casserole with tomato sauce and cheese

New York is real pizza. You can only get real pizza in the area from Boston to Baltimore. Outside that area is crappy chain pizza

Deep dish is not pizza, it is a casserole with tomato sauce and cheese
? I never had a casserole in which dough was the main ingrediant.

New York is real pizza. You can only get real pizza in the area from Boston to Baltimore. Outside that area is crappy chain pizza
I much prefer NY style myself but the sillines of your last 2 sentences are pretty obvious. Tons of mom n pop places all over the country that serve great pizza - eg one near us (in the South) run by a guy who is a born n bred New Yorker that made a living there making pizza for years. Yes they allow people to move out of NYC. :cool:

Forum List

Back