Pitbull love

I didn't ask for your life story, asshole. It's pieces of shit like YOU that guarantee suffering for both humans and pit bulls. You shouldn't be allowed to own a pet rock, let a lone a dog. Scum like YOU are the problem.

IMG_0067.jpg

i am just bored with the bickering and posted this....jake and thor

this thread isn't going exactly the way kg wanted & for good reason. Even her usual detractors on this board are now concerned about her. I bet a man told her what breed to get and she was "submissive", like Bachmann (R) says good christian women are supposed to be, & said ok baby daddy. :)

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about?

You really should stop stalking me, weirdo.

...saying i'm concerned about a potentially disastrous decision you've made is stalking? :eusa_eh: OK. You still won't say why you decided on the breed you did. I highly doubt that you came up w/ it on your own.

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about, you nitwit. I have a saint and a jack.

I didn't ask for your life story, asshole. It's pieces of shit like YOU that guarantee suffering for both humans and pit bulls. You shouldn't be allowed to own a pet rock, let a lone a dog. Scum like YOU are the problem.[/QUOTE You sound as smart as a pet rock.
There are alot of misconceptions on this thread, and kerr dogs really have no place here. I would suggest that if you really wanted to learn about the APBT, then read what is written by those who helped create the breed. This dog was bred for GAME - learn what that means, and you will better understand the breed. Did you know that champions weren't necessarily bred? If the dog's gameness wasn't tested; it wasn't utilized. They would have bred a consummate loser that would not relent than a grand champion who's technique subjugated! Look at some old pictures of the APBT, and you will see that they come in all sizes, and shapes - from 35lbs to 150+. For all of you who demonize the breed - fuck you. You will never hope to have the attributes of the APBT. They are the greatest companions on earth - most capable!

They are the greatest companions on earth

No, they are not. The record speaks for itself.
The record is clear: Your an asshole, and blacks took a breed that was called " The Children's Nursemates " during world war 3 " and fucked them over so bad that morons like you who have never owned one go around demonising them! At the same time you stick up for the culprit; the degenerate race that doesn't give a fuck about you!

so i am taking yoda to the vet....i get there and a man, his daughter and his massive pit bull are sitting on a bench waiting for the vet....so i exit my car and begin a discussion with the man and his kid...of course we are talking about his pit....which he was boarding cause his brother in law was terrified of the dog...he admits the dog picked up on it and just had fun with it..thus they are boarding the pit...

i mention i have a kitten with me....dude goes.....he is real good with other dogs....cats not so much.....so i opt to keep my kitten in the car till he is totally finished.....i am in the vet....the dude comes back 3 times to add information to the dogs record...how much to feed when to feed....he has treats etc...

my low volume vet...treats a lot of pits.....due to being low volume and keeping the waiting room empty but for your appointment...and still as a responsible dog owner...i do not ever force a passing of the dobie and a pit...in closed quarters you would just be stupid to do that...they can go to the air in heartbeat and once they engage ...its hard to get them apart...

o damn feeding time....

Klaus has taken Mylo to the mat 2x in the last couple of weeks. Both times because she attacked him, and he didn't hurt her...but neither one stopped until I stopped them. If it continues she's going to have to go. Flipping terriers, I'm never getting another one...nor another female. For myself I'm not worried, Klaus is easy to control, but I don't want the kids in the middle of that.

damn i hate that for you....i have the occasional clash but nothing big....did return home to find blood all over the floor and walk....hubby caught that one..and cleaned it up...it was funny....buddie was uninjuried...everyone else had ear leather rips....

Yeah, just for me...I wasn't scared and felt safe wading in. Well, one is never safe around Mylo when she gets to biting but I don't fear for my life from her...and Klaus wasn't so committed I had to do much. No blood, but he goes right for her back. Last night it was because he had a piece of cardboard, from a paper towel roll, and she thought she'd just take it from him. She's always been able to just take anything she wants from him, but he isn't going to allow that any more. I have always said he's sweet natured and he'll submit temporarily to keep the peace..but he's not a truly submissive dog. He's just a kind dog, and he's drawing some lines with Mylo. The thing is, she won't submit either. So we'll see how it goes...she'll either learn the lesson, or she won't. And if she won't, she's got to go. I know a lady who had 4 jacks (can you imagine...sounds like the 9th circle of hell) maybe she can help me place her, if I have to. I hate to do it too...Mylo was freaked out for a year when we got her, I know how hard it is on them to go to new people.

Forum List

Back