Pitbull love

Referenced, but link is broken so we can't look at the study to see how it was conducted. Do you have a working link to this "study"?

Here's a video about it...between the german shepherd, rottweiler, and pit, the pitbull's bite was the weakest.

Bite force competition. Pitbull, Rottweiler, and Shepherd - YouTube

Which dog has the highest bite force in the world? It comes down to the larger domestic dogs. - YouTube

This is true, you can say "out of the 3 it's the weakest", or you can say "its in the top 3 most powerful biters".

2 sides, same coin.

Except it isn't. The second video shows dogs wth much harder bites, such as mastiffs and kangals.

And no one ever mentions the American Bulldog or the Presa Canario, a dog regularly accused of being a Pit Bull. They are normally twice the size of a Pit with twice the muscle. No way a 45 pound dog will out do this thing.

Presa_Canario.jpg

Cesar (I think it was him) says that the reason pit bites are so devastating isn't necessarily how powerful the bite itself it..it's the fact that they hold and tear (which is terrier behavior). They clamp on, hang on, and occasionally shake their head...that's how terriers kill prey (smaller prey it breaks the neck/back..larger prety it disembowels/breaks bones). When he and klaus play, klaus bites (in play) his SHOULDER. Because that completely incapacitates a four legged animal in a fight. He puts his whole mouth over the femur bone that leads up into the shoulder.

I think Snoop targets the same area...but he plays differently. He gets mad because klaus has size on him and he can't really just push him around and he won't go ballistic on him. When he gets grumpy, klaus either rolls over or runs around him and since klaus is bigger/faster, that does it. I think when Snoop gets mad he targets the side of the neck. Like when Klaus has a stick and won't let him have it...when Snoop finally gets frustrated he'll run at him and bite the side of his neck (it still doesn't work, klaus just runs away and then snoop pouts).

Klaus grabs the stick and runs out into the ocean and it irritates the heck out of snoop because the water that Klaus can easily stand in knocks Snoop off his feet and freezes the heck out of him. He essentially doesn't have any hair, lol...and Klaus has that oily double coat.

Cesar (I think it was him) says that the reason pit bites are so devastating isn't necessarily how powerful the bite itself it..it's the fact that they hold and tear (which is terrier behavior). They clamp on, hang on, and occasionally shake their head...that's how terriers kill prey (smaller prey it breaks the neck/back..larger prety it disembowels/breaks bones). When he and klaus play, klaus bites (in play) his SHOULDER. Because that completely incapacitates a four legged animal in a fight. He puts his whole mouth over the femur bone that leads up into the shoulder.

I think Snoop targets the same area...but he plays differently. He gets mad because klaus has size on him and he can't really just push him around and he won't go ballistic on him. When he gets grumpy, klaus either rolls over or runs around him and since klaus is bigger/faster, that does it. I think when Snoop gets mad he targets the side of the neck. Like when Klaus has a stick and won't let him have it...when Snoop finally gets frustrated he'll run at him and bite the side of his neck (it still doesn't work, klaus just runs away and then snoop pouts).

Dont know. In my experience, everything pits do they do 100%. And they dont always shake, and they can learn not to. We had a catch dog named Rocco, who would hang on for dear life, but never shake. If you think about our flesh, its not all that tough, and against a dogs jaws, even small ones could do a number on us.

My jack could do a number on a person.

When she grabs, she takes a whole mouthful, clear back to her back teeth. She's nailed all my boys in the ass, lol.

Allie is getting the same response to this thread as if she just announced that she bought a gun & was going to leave it loaded on the coffee table :eusa_whistle:

Oh you mean if I'd posted that the only negative response would be from a couple of weirdo stalkers?

Not exactly.

Pit Bulls....they have such a bad rep.
And I don't help much, I have to admit, if I see somebody has one in their yard, my ass isn't getting out of my car...till the owner comes and takes it under control.
My son has a pit...he has had her for almost 7 years now....I was terrified when he first got her, because he and his girlfriend had just had their first baby.
I kept telling him...get rid of the dog, get rid of the dog....I literally was scared the dog...they named it Happy, would attack my grandchild.
Now...I am not scared of Happy anymore....she used to intimidate me...but I feel comfortable around her now.
But some pits look ferocious! They scare me.

They can be ferocious.

I wouldn't get out either, until I know the dog is under control.

This is true, you can say "out of the 3 it's the weakest", or you can say "its in the top 3 most powerful biters".

2 sides, same coin.

Except it isn't. The second video shows dogs wth much harder bites, such as mastiffs and kangals.

And no one ever mentions the American Bulldog or the Presa Canario, a dog regularly accused of being a Pit Bull. They are normally twice the size of a Pit with twice the muscle. No way a 45 pound dog will out do this thing.

Presa_Canario.jpg
y
Mine is 160.8lb at last weigh - 100% APBT. What you don't understand is a pit is bred to win! They are GAME bred along with the fact that they tolerate pain better than any animal on earth, because they have much less pain recepters! Even if another dog is physically winning, he realizes that he is not impressive. This works on the psychology of the kerr, and he want's out - there is no out!

Attachments

• $123-1[1].jpg
    $123-1[1].jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 52
Here we see a perfect example of some asshole boasting about how 'tough' his dog is. THIS is where tragedy originates.

Presa_Canario.jpg
y
Mine is 160.8lb at last weigh - 100% APBT. What you don't understand is a pit is bred to win! They are GAME bred along with the fact that they tolerate pain better than any animal on earth, because they have much less pain recepters! Even if another dog is physically winning, he realizes that he is not impressive. This works on the psychology of the kerr, and he want's out - there is no out!

Hm. I f you have his lines I would love to talk to you about those, but you said it better then me. They are all about winning, period. I would only add that winning for YOU is what matters. They are very selfless dogs. And they do have an incredible tolerance to pain. They are also about the most loyal dogs on the planet. As for bite strength, your dog is at 100+, going by the linked articles, the average true pit, as well as the abomination that get lumped under that category as the strongest biter, and most viscous dogs. Basically they are saying a true pit that on average weighs 45 to 60 pounds bites with a pressure equal to that of your 180 pound dog. Its BS.

Presa_Canario.jpg
y

Hm. I f you have his lines I would love to talk to you about those, but you said it better then me. They are all about winning, period. I would only add that winning for YOU is what matters. They are very selfless dogs. And they do have an incredible tolerance to pain. They are also about the most loyal dogs on the planet. As for bite strength, your dog is at 100+, going by the linked articles, the average true pit, as well as the abomination that get lumped under that category as the strongest biter, and most viscous dogs. Basically they are saying a true pit that on average weighs 45 to 60 pounds bites with a pressure equal to that of your 180 pound dog. Its BS.
My dog comes from Land of Giants Kennels Gardner Mass - Ken Buzzel. I wouldn't deal with him again! Anyway his dogs were bred for size, and temperment for 30, years! If you know anything about genetics - you know what I'm saying? The APBT is a all American breed. The frontier was conquered with the pit bull right there by the side! It is such a shame what the has happened to the breed. They come in all sizes, and shapes. Read This Is the American Pit Bull Terrior - I've read four books, and spoke at great length with a man who bred, and fought pit bulls for 30+ years - I do not agree with dog fighting, but the game it has produced is an awesome thing. I have owned them since I was a young man. If you want to see something cool, watch them pig hunt.

Last edited:
People like you shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of dog.
Fuck you - this is a free country. Assholes like you want to tell others how to live - I'm a tenth generation American former Marine. My family has sacrificed more for freedom than yours ever will - I own whatever the fuck I want bitch!

Forum List

Back