Pilots walk out after Biden's speech and demands.

Because the people let them.

That's why our country is going to shit because average America loving Americans are cuckolds. We sit in the living room watching TV while our wives get fucked in the other room. The average American is allowing all the bad stuff in our country to happen, we sit and watch and let it happen. It's our fault.
Dude we are learning entirely too much about your private life

Military pilots walking off the job? Court Martial.
You have to read the link

or have someone read it to you

the pilots submitted their resignations

however they are still on the job till biden accepts them and lets them go

Uhm....what if all those F-22 pilots were majors or higher, thus having already over 8 years of service? Can they resign then?

In general, you cannot resign your commission until you have completed eight years as a commissioned officer. All officers need to complete the resignation letter and send to the appropriate command. If you are an IRR or IMA officer, send the resignation letter to your Career Management Officer (CMO).

Can I resign my commission? - FindAnyAnswer.com

Do you think most f-22 pilots dont have 8 years in service?

Yup. LOTS of people around here feel the same. I fear the shooting is going to start very soon.

I got the impression from his speech that he was sending out the message to his his cells throughout the country who will in turn activate their cells/brown-shirts (probably the same types they unleashed to burn down buildings all summer) to start destroying businesses who do not comply. I wouldn't doubt them showing up in residential neighborhoods either.

In that case, hatchets and baseball bats are far more satisfying.

Seems to me that Biden is trying to set up his own little Krisallnacht. The parallels in his speech were eerily reflective of that specific bit of history.

His patience with non-compliance to his decree may be wearing thing, but ours is fucking gone. Like...yesterday.

I thought his plan to lower reporting of transactions from $10,000 to $600 was interesting. I'm sure that'll come into play. All in the spirit of "atonement contribution" and whatnot.

Relevant reading...(Snipped for relevance)

Ernst vom Rath died of his wounds on 9 November 1938. Word of his death reached Hitler that evening while he was with several key members of the Nazi party at a dinner commemorating the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch. After intense discussions, Hitler left the assembly abruptly without giving his usual address. Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels delivered the speech, in his place, and said that "the Führer has decided that... demonstrations should not be prepared or organized by the party, but insofar as they erupt spontaneously, they are not to be hampered." The chief party judge Walter Buch later stated that the message was clear; with these words, Goebbels had commanded the party leaders to organize a pogrom.

……….

Göring, who was in favor of expropriating the property of the Jews rather than destroying it which was exactly what had happened in the pogrom, directly complained to Sicherheitspolizei Chief Heydrich immediately after the events: "I'd rather you had done in two-hundred Jews than destroy so many valuable assets!" ("Mir wäre lieber gewesen, ihr hättet 200 Juden erschlagen und hättet nicht solche Werte vernichtet!"). Göring met with other members of the Nazi leadership on 12 November to plan the next steps after the riot, setting the stage for formal government action. In the transcript of the meeting, Göring said,

I have received a letter written on the Führer's orders requesting that the Jewish question be now, once and for all, coordinated and solved one way or another... I should not want to leave any doubt, gentlemen, as to the aim of today's meeting. We have not come together merely to talk again, but to make decisions, and I implore competent agencies to take all measures for the elimination of the Jew from the German economy, and to submit them to me.

The persecution and economic damage inflicted upon German Jews continued after the pogrom, even as their places of business were ransacked. They were forced to pay Judenvermögensabgabe, a collective fine or "atonement contribution" of one billion Reichsmarks for the murder of vom Rath (equivalent to 4 billion 2017 € or 7 billion in 2020 USD), which was levied by the compulsory acquisition of 20% of all Jewish property by the state. Six million Reichsmarks of insurance payments for property damage due to the Jewish community were instead paid to the Reich government as "damages to the German Nation". Jews were required to pay for the cost of all damages caused by the pogrom to their residences and businesses.

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

It makes perfect sense that the man who gave this speech has such close ties to the nation the virus came from, btw.

Additionally...

Biden’s $600 Financial Reporting Requirement Could Lead to Even More Violations of Taxpayer Rights

Biden's 'Rescue Plan' Will Sic the IRS on Anyone Who Earns $600 in the Gig Economy

Last edited:
That is typical propaganda generated by hate filled republicans.
This fascism crap is wearing thin. You'll have to invent something else because lefties don't evolve into fascists. You're refusing not read the meaning.
Your party is losing support fast and I love it. I told you loons that Biden would ruin your party. He has done it faster than I thought though. Approval rating 39% with almost 100% positive reporting with the media. Like i said, I LOVE IT!

Your party is losing support fast and I love it. I told you loons that Biden would ruin your party. He has done it faster than I thought though. Approval rating 39% with almost 100% positive reporting with the media. Like i said, I LOVE IT!

Pretty sure that particular quisling lives in Europe.

You can tell by the way he types a lot of his words. He tends to use European spellings. And his philosophy is observably antithetical to the American heritage. He clearly has no understanding of it or any respect for it.

There's a lot of foreign influencers on here. Lots.

Thankfully they're overly prideful morons and rather easy pickings. Bad mixture, ignorance and pride...

Last edited:
I got the impression from his speech that he was sending out the message to his his cells throughout the country who will in turn activate their cells/brown-shirts (probably the same types they unleashed to burn down buildings all summer) to start destroying businesses who do not comply. I wouldn't doubt them showing up in residential neighborhoods either.

In that case, hatchets and baseball bats are far more satisfying.

Seems to me that Biden is trying to set up his own little Krisallnacht. The parallels in his speech were eerily reflective of that specific bit of history.

His patience with non-compliance to his decree may be wearing thing, but ours is fucking gone. Like...yesterday.

I thought his plan to lower reporting of transactions from $10,000 to $600 was interesting. I'm sure that'll come into play. All in the spirit of "atonement contribution" and whatnot.

Relevant reading...(Snipped for relevance)

Ernst vom Rath died of his wounds on 9 November 1938. Word of his death reached Hitler that evening while he was with several key members of the Nazi party at a dinner commemorating the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch. After intense discussions, Hitler left the assembly abruptly without giving his usual address. Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels delivered the speech, in his place, and said that "the Führer has decided that... demonstrations should not be prepared or organized by the party, but insofar as they erupt spontaneously, they are not to be hampered." The chief party judge Walter Buch later stated that the message was clear; with these words, Goebbels had commanded the party leaders to organize a pogrom.

……….

Göring, who was in favor of expropriating the property of the Jews rather than destroying it which was exactly what had happened in the pogrom, directly complained to Sicherheitspolizei Chief Heydrich immediately after the events: "I'd rather you had done in two-hundred Jews than destroy so many valuable assets!" ("Mir wäre lieber gewesen, ihr hättet 200 Juden erschlagen und hättet nicht solche Werte vernichtet!"). Göring met with other members of the Nazi leadership on 12 November to plan the next steps after the riot, setting the stage for formal government action. In the transcript of the meeting, Göring said,

I have received a letter written on the Führer's orders requesting that the Jewish question be now, once and for all, coordinated and solved one way or another... I should not want to leave any doubt, gentlemen, as to the aim of today's meeting. We have not come together merely to talk again, but to make decisions, and I implore competent agencies to take all measures for the elimination of the Jew from the German economy, and to submit them to me.

The persecution and economic damage inflicted upon German Jews continued after the pogrom, even as their places of business were ransacked. They were forced to pay Judenvermögensabgabe, a collective fine or "atonement contribution" of one billion Reichsmarks for the murder of vom Rath (equivalent to 4 billion 2017 € or 7 billion in 2020 USD), which was levied by the compulsory acquisition of 20% of all Jewish property by the state. Six million Reichsmarks of insurance payments for property damage due to the Jewish community were instead paid to the Reich government as "damages to the German Nation". Jews were required to pay for the cost of all damages caused by the pogrom to their residences and businesses.

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

It makes perfect sense that the man who gave this speech has such close ties to the nation the virus came from, btw.

Additionally...

Biden’s $600 Financial Reporting Requirement Could Lead to Even More Violations of Taxpayer Rights

Biden's 'Rescue Plan' Will Sic the IRS on Anyone Who Earns $600 in the Gig Economy
History tends to repeat itself when history is forgotten...

I believe they call that desertion in the military.

If it’s true, which I have doubts about the veracity of this garbage website.
I see you didnt fucking read my post about Officers who put in their resignation letters. Typical of a prog slave to ignore the facts...

I see you didnt fucking read my post about Officers who put in their resignation letters. Typical of a prog slave to ignore the facts...
Resignation letters are different than walking off the job.

Agree?

The military has always required vaccines for soldiers this is no different.
In this case, natural immunity would be far more beneficial than pushing an experimental treatment with unknown long term consequences. The highest demographic of of people dying from covid are not in the military, and would be unlikely to even be allowed in the military.

In this case, natural immunity would be far more beneficial than pushing an experimental treatment with unknown long term consequences. The highest demographic of of people dying from covid are not in the military, and would be unlikely to even be allowed in the military.
It's not experimental anymore having received full FDA approval just like any other vaccine

It's not experimental anymore having received full FDA approval just like any other vaccine
It's experimental, nobody has a clue what the long term side effects are or might be. Pretending there are none, or taking them at their word is pretty foolish. Whereas natural immunity is not something anyone needs to question over time.

It's experimental, nobody has a clue what the long term side effects are or might be. Pretending there are none, or taking them at their word is pretty foolish. Whereas natural immunity is not something anyone needs to question over time.
The fact that it now has full approval by definition makes it no longer experimental.

And the people who died , are dying and will die from it don't have natural immunity do they?

The fact that it now has full approval by definition makes it no longer experimental.

And the people who died , are dying and will die from it don't have natural immunity do they?
Sorry, that's political nonsense, not science. There has simply not been enough time to determine long term effects. Anyone that believes that is full of shit.

By all means, show us the mortality rate in the military. The people dying of covid have pre-existing conditions that are screened out of the military. There may be a few outliers, but that can be said of all aspects of the population.

Forum List

Back