Pilots walk out after Biden's speech and demands.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
If only the rest of the military did the same.

Never in my lifetime did I think any of us would see fascism spread like wildfire in our country. Many of us learned in high school the dictators that rose to power and took control of nations, but we could not fathom how that happened. How did these people rise to power and then were so easily able to transform a nation into total control?

It seemed farfetched and impossible at the time, but today we are seeing just how it works firsthand, and it is terrifying.

People are begging to give over their freedom just for a small snippet of security. Our friends and family are willing to turn on those they are close to just to keep their lives comfortable, and how did this occur?

Fear.

The government and mainstream media worked hand in hand to create such panic and fear over this virus that people are begging for a medical takeover.

Everything our brave men and women have sacrificed for in ensuring our freedom is now for nothing and that is just not alright with me or anyone else who respects our service members.

Joe Biden’s speech yesterday crossed the line for many people in our country and for all the right reasons, and now we are seeing people stand up to medical tyranny.

Upon hearing Dictator Biden’s mandate, 12 F-22 pilots immediately walked off the job.

Never in my lifetime did I think any of us would see fascism spread like wildfire in our country. Many of us learned in high school the dictators that rose to power and took control of nations, but we could not fathom how that happened. How did these people rise to power and then were so easily able to transform a nation into total control?

It seemed farfetched and impossible at the time, but today we are seeing just how it works firsthand, and it is terrifying.

People are begging to give over their freedom just for a small snippet of security. Our friends and family are willing to turn on those they are close to just to keep their lives comfortable, and how did this occur?

Fear.

The government and mainstream media worked hand in hand to create such panic and fear over this virus that people are begging for a medical takeover.

Everything our brave men and women have sacrificed for in ensuring our freedom is now for nothing and that is just not alright with me or anyone else who respects our service members.

Joe Biden’s speech yesterday crossed the line for many people in our country and for all the right reasons, and now we are seeing people stand up to medical tyranny.

Upon hearing Dictator Biden’s mandate, 12 F-22 pilots immediately walked off the job.
Military pilots walking off the job? Court Martial.

Fear.

It’s not fear though. It’s hate.

1631393161348.png

Michael Archangelis@Michaelarchangelis
6h··/g/The_Donald
I CAN PROMISE YOU THE DAY THIS DEMON STARTS SENDING TROOPS AND POLICE TO OUR HOMES TO FORCE THEIR DEATH INOCULATION ON US, WILL BE THE DAY THE SHOOTING STARTS!! . THAT IS MY LINE IN THE SAND. I AM NOT VIOLENT NOR CONDONE IT. BUT IF YOU TRY TO FORCE SOMETHING IN MY BODY TO HURT ME, YOU JUST ATTEMPTED TO HARM ME AND I WILL PROTECT MYSELF.......

6h··/g/The_Donald
I CAN PROMISE YOU THE DAY THIS DEMON STARTS SENDING TROOPS AND POLICE TO OUR HOMES TO FORCE THEIR DEATH INOCULATION ON US, WILL BE THE DAY THE SHOOTING STARTS!! . THAT IS MY LINE IN THE SAND. I AM NOT VIOLENT NOR CONDONE IT. BUT IF YOU TRY TO FORCE SOMETHING IN MY BODY TO HURT ME, YOU JUST ATTEMPTED TO HARM ME AND I WILL PROTECT MYSELF.......

Yup. LOTS of people around here feel the same. I fear the shooting is going to start very soon.

Fear.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
~~~~Benjamin Franklin

Yup. LOTS of people around here feel the same. I fear the shooting is going to start very soon.

Meantime, every time I catch the local news, all I hear about is angry parents fighting with the school boards over masks and school buses (many schools don't have the drivers to pick up the kids and now kids are missing school) with some of them now SUING the state health official over mask mandates! People have HAD IT with fucking Joe Biddum and his troop of commie buttplug fascists.

6h··/g/The_Donald
Just remember "AIM FOR THE HEAD" as there is no body armor that can protect the face.

Forum List

Back