Pilots walk out after Biden's speech and demands.

You have nothing but ridiculous speculation.

Tell me how many of the over 2 billion people world wide that have been vaccinated for COVID have died as a direct result of the vaccine.

The reason the military vaccinates soldiers is that they live in close quarters for extended periods of time and a communicable disease can have reduce their effectiveness. It has nothing to do with whther or not they get injured in battle.
What this administration is offering isn't a vaccine. It's an experimental treatment that neither stops the spread of the virus or stops It's ability to do harm. With the extremely low lethality amongst healthy people, the long term benefit of natural immunity far exceeds the risks of experimental treatments.

The reason the military vaccinates isn't because of close quarters living. It's to keep comat effectiveness high. The only instance we have seen of covid having any effect on the military was when an officer turned his ship around, abandoned his troops so he could seek treatment stateside.

If my grammar is your problem, you have nothing to debate.

I don't care if Biden is below nought, there us no election coming soon and he will continue with his agenda even if you hate him. All.your ctiticism will not change a thing. He is going no where.
Suck eggs you blowhard.

Check if it's all spelled correctly. I don't want you to get retina burn from reading incorrect grammar from the unwashed left wing communists. Lol.
Mid terms are coming up and if we get both houses we can impeach the pedophiles butt. At the rate he is going pissing off America, it's already done!

What this administration is offering isn't a vaccine. It's an experimental treatment that neither stops the spread of the virus or stops It's ability to do harm. With the extremely low lethality amongst healthy people, the long term benefit of natural immunity far exceeds the risks of experimental treatments.

The reason the military vaccinates isn't because of close quarters living. It's to keep comat effectiveness high. The only instance we have seen of covid having any effect on the military was when an officer turned his ship around, abandoned his troops so he could seek treatment stateside.
Ok then tell me why MA with a full vaccination rate of 67% has a 7 day average positivity rate of less than 3% and AL with a 40% fully vaccinated rate has a 7 day positivity of almost 25%

If my grammar is your problem, you have nothing to debate.

I don't care if Biden is below nought, there us no election coming soon and he will continue with his agenda even if you hate him. All.your ctiticism will not change a thing. He is going no where.
Suck eggs you blowhard.

Check if it's all spelled correctly. I don't want you to get retina burn from reading incorrect grammar from the unwashed left wing communists. Lol.
Oh goody another Brit trolling the board.

Mid terms are coming up and if we get both houses we can impeach the pedophiles butt. At the rate he is going pissing off America, it's already done!

You'll have to have a valid provable reason for impeachment. That's democracy but the capitol riots proved you're not a sticker for that.
I don't care if you have 50 mid terms, he us going nowhere. Your prediction is a self serving prophecy, basically wishful thinking.

First, there are no "troops" on ships. Second, WTF are you talking about? :abgg2q.jpg:
Please, troops is a generic term for service members. Whining about it is petty beyond belief. Not so long ago the US fielded several dozen troop ships, what do you think they carried?

I'm talking about an aircraft carrier that abandoned it's mission. Dropped sailors off while the commanding officer was shipped stateside. That is the only instance we having any negative impact of covid on the military.

You'll have to have a valid provable reason for impeachment. That's democracy but the capitol riots proved you're not a sticker for that.
I don't care if you have 50 mid terms, he us going nowhere. Your prediction is a self serving prophecy, basically wishful thinking.
You loons made it possible to impeach, if you don't like the president. Enjoy what you created.

Please, troops is a generic term for service members. Whining about it is petty beyond belief. Not so long ago the US fielded several dozen troop ships, what do you think they carried?

I'm talking about an aircraft carrier that abandoned it's mission. Dropped sailors off while the commanding officer was shipped stateside. That is the only instance we having any negative impact of covid on the military.
Not long ago? How old are you? Sailors do not like being referred to as "troops". I should know since I was one for 23 years. Want to really piss off a SEAL? Call him a "soldier".

The aircraft carrier pulled into Guam because of an outbreak of COVID. The commander did not drop his crew off. The reason he was shipped stateside was not his choice. He was relieved of command.

That was NOT the only negative impact of COVID on the military. My daughter is an Army officer and she had to attend a good portion of her 6 months of training online from her apartment when assigned to Fort Lee, VA. When she transferred to Fort Campbell, KY and was assigned to the staff of the Artillery Brigade, a COVID outbreak on the staff sent them home for several weeks. In the Navy, several ships delayed leaving for deployments and kept the crews on board even in their home port.

There have been 7 deaths, and over 40,000 cases of COVID in the military as of last week.

Stop spouting ignorance. You are better than that!.

Michael Archangelis@Michaelarchangelis
6h··/g/The_Donald
I CAN PROMISE YOU THE DAY THIS DEMON STARTS SENDING TROOPS AND POLICE TO OUR HOMES TO FORCE THEIR DEATH INOCULATION ON US, WILL BE THE DAY THE SHOOTING STARTS!! . THAT IS MY LINE IN THE SAND. I AM NOT VIOLENT NOR CONDONE IT. BUT IF YOU TRY TO FORCE SOMETHING IN MY BODY TO HURT ME, YOU JUST ATTEMPTED TO HARM ME AND I WILL PROTECT MYSELF.......
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Mark Twain

Not long ago? How old are you? Sailors do not like being referred to as "troops". I should know since I was one for 23 years. Want to really piss off a SEAL? Call him a "soldier".

The aircraft carrier pulled into Guam because of an outbreak of COVID. The commander did not drop his crew off. The reason he was shipped stateside was not his choice. He was relieved of command.

That was NOT the only negative impact of COVID on the military. My daughter is an Army officer and she had to attend a good portion of her 6 months of training online from her apartment when assigned to Fort Lee, VA. When she transferred to Fort Campbell, KY and was assigned to the staff of the Artillery Brigade, a COVID outbreak on the staff sent them home for several weeks. In the Navy, several ships delayed leaving for deployments and kept the crews on board even in their home port.

There have been 7 deaths, and over 40,000 cases of COVID in the military as of last week.

Stop spouting ignorance. You are better than that!.
Fair enough on the troops/sailor designations. Although in general public conversations the use of generic terms is more for the benefit of those without knowledge of such distinctions. It is not essential to the overall topic at hand.

7 deaths and 40,000 natural immunities. Do you honestly think that number justifies unknown long term effects and the fact this 'vaccine' neither stops the spread or immunizes the recipient? Will we delay deployments until we have the right booster?

Simply put, natural immunity is the most beneficial solution for the short and long term. At the very least, 100% testing and significant antibody testing should occur before a final decision is made. Our readiness and effectiveness should not be determined on a political whim.

I wish your daughter well.

Fair enough on the troops/sailor designations. Although in general public conversations the use of generic terms is more for the benefit of those without knowledge of such distinctions. It is not essential to the overall topic at hand.

7 deaths and 40,000 natural immunities. Do you honestly think that number justifies unknown long term effects and the fact this 'vaccine' neither stops the spread or immunizes the recipient? Will we delay deployments until we have the right booster?

Simply put, natural immunity is the most beneficial solution for the short and long term. At the very least, 100% testing and significant antibody testing should occur before a final decision is made. Our readiness and effectiveness should not be determined on a political whim.

I wish your daughter well.
Ever been on a ship with half the crew down sick? Years ago when they first started the flu vaccine, I was on a ship going to sea for a few days in the local operating area. The XO had suggested it would be a good time to give the mandatory shots, which were the "deceased virus" kind. The first day at sea we all got the shot. By midnight the first day, the crew were dropping like flies. Apparently, some of the flu bugs were not quite as dead as we thought.

I was one of three qualified engineering officers of the watch. The other two were violently ill. That meant, I stood watch 24 hours a day for 3 days. The crew had to bring me food and water, and the only time I left the spaces was to hit the head and right back down to the watch. My engine room ran about 140 degrees with forced air ventilation. I lost about 10 pounds in three days due to water loss.

That's what a COVID outbreak does to ships these days.

You loons made it possible to impeach, if you don't like the president. Enjoy what you created.
I'll ask again. What will you impeach him for? There has to be a proven charge. Name it or shut up.

Trump was proven to have illegal with his quid pro quo in Ukraine. Remember that?????
I'd try and forget it too. You created him.

Forget him. Republicans do that when they exhaust their ammo. They're like kids.

I'll ask again. What will you impeach him for? There has to be a proven charge. Name it or shut up.

Trump was proven to have illegal with his quid pro quo in Ukraine. Remember that?????
I'd try and forget it too. You created him.
Nothing was illegal about asking the leader of Ukraine to look into Biden's criminal activity. Now Biden's call to the leader of Afghanistan, asking him to lie about the position of the Taliban. Cost American lives and he should be impeached and imprisoned.

Forum List

Back