Picture of Bill Clinton Getting Neck Massage From Epstein / Pedo-Island Victim Released

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

I don´t see anything wrong here or a victim. The girl can decide for herself. I guess she has more money now then all USMB members combined.
What if that was Trump getting his neck massaged???......My God you people are so screwed up.
Actually, that would be the same for me. Trump or Clinton, I don´t care. The question is whether the girl made her own decision or was forced to do stuff she didn´t want to. And it looks like she was not forced.
Gotcha.
Typing translation off for me...lol

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.
I have attached portions of the lawsuit. I have no doubt that Trump raped the 13 year old.
Thanks, but no thanks. Your partylost the Presidential in2016.Your team decided to destroy President Trump if you had to destroy the FBI and every policeman in the USA.

You people are beyond paranoid. You thought it was OK for Bill Clinton to use the Oval Office for his sexual predatory brothel to seduce any young intern he wanted.

Hillary Clinton liked the free reign his busy sex schedule to go after communist goals as acting president while he screwed his brains out.

President Trump is not a pedophile and has a wife he cares about.

Hillary's revenge of hoping she can ruin the victor has gone far enough. To sate her evilness people just like you keep insisting this winner of a President Trump engages in criminal activity keeps being disproven because it's all lie.

If you don't stop your calumny will become an item in starting a war you will not win.
Next to the Kennedys, the Clintons hurt this country horribly for decades.

:wink:

1597794285299.png

lol I was channel hopping through and stopped on Chuck Schumer standing there babbling on PBS; does he remind anybody else of a Nuremberg defendant? lol lol lol that phrase 'the banality of evil' fits that creepy gimp like a glove.

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

You beat me by 10 minutes.;)
Good post sir !

The two photos show Davies, 22 at the time, giving Clinton a neck rub while he sits in what looks like an airport lounge chair.

According to the Daily Mail, alleged Epstein recruiter Ghislaine Maxwell—currently being held in a Brooklyn jail on federal sex trafficking and perjury charges—insisted that Davies give Clinton the massage after his neck became stiff from a flight on Epstein’s private jet, since nicknamed the Lolita Express.

Davies reportedly told the Daily Mail that Clinton was a “perfect gentleman” during the trip and that she saw “no foul play”; Clinton told Forbes last year that he knew “nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago.”

The publication of the photos came just hours before Clinton is set to endorse Biden during Tuesday night’s virtual DNC, once again raising questions about his ties to Epstein, who died in August 2019 while awaiting trial for federal sex trafficking charges.

Representatives for Clinton, Maxwell and Davies did not respond to requests to confirm the photos’ authenticity by Forbes.
Photos Allegedly Show Bill Clinton Receiving Massage From Jeffrey Epstein Accuser

innocent ... unless/until proven guilty....

trump-epstein-maxwell-0706201.jpg

right?

....this ISNT the definition of pedophilia
You're right - frequent trips to pedo island to have sex with kids is pedophilia.
PREPUBESCENT is the DEFINITION of pedophilia. The ISSUE is whether this 22 year old RECRUITED WOMAN was pressured into this lifestyle

I thought Democrats and snowflakes believed in the mantra 'Believe all women'?! This 22yo has come out to claim she was and has quite a bit of information to share and has shared quite a bit....

As always, snowflakes say 'Believe all women...just not those who accuse Democrats / Bill Clinton' ... the guy career sexual predator for his un-wavering honesty....

'I did not have sex with that woman'

...and now you can add to that 'and those children'.

Forum List

Back