Picture of Bill Clinton Getting Neck Massage From Epstein / Pedo-Island Victim Released

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

If Clinton engaged in any illegal activity go after him. Don't forget Trump however. Remember Trump was sued for child rape along with Epstein. He and Epstein were best buddies for years and years.
you cant help yourself can you???

TDS has that effect,,,
Everything I wrote is true. Isn't it time you left the state of Denial?

If Clinton engaged in any illegal activity go after him. Don't forget Trump however. Remember Trump was sued for child rape along with Epstein. He and Epstein were best buddies for years and years.

TDS has that effect,,,
when did I deny anything???
Sorry..then you agree with my post. I stand corrected.

And you forget that when Trump found him acting inappropriately in his hotel he banned Epstein from his property, never to hang around him anymore.....unlike Slick Willy who accumulated a lot of Frequent Pedo Flight miles and time on Pedo Island with Epstein.

Face it, Clinton has been a sexual predator / POS his entire life, protected by his enabler, Hillary, and all the protection he could buy through Influence peddling.

'I did not have sex with that woman...or that one...or that one...and I didn't rape that one...or that one..and definitely never had sex with kids..'

:p

TDS has that effect,,,
from my understanding someone did sue trump,,dont recall the outcome of it though,,,

TDS has that effect,,,
well i said johnlaw wasn't a total fool and you denied it and said he was. outside that i got nuthin.

TDS has that effect,,,
well i said johnlaw wasn't a total fool and you denied it and said he was. outside that i got nuthin.
when did I say that???

TDS has that effect,,,
from my understanding someone did sue trump,,dont recall the outcome of it though,,,
Trump was never sued for child rape at all.

Give it a rest, John! Trump tossed Epstein out of Mar A Lago years ago when he found out what a sleaze ball he was. Clinton was palling around with Epstein right up until he got busted! Trump DID NOT do what Clinton obviously DID!

TDS has that effect,,,
when did I say that???
well if you didn't you should have cause i was dead wrong. >g<

TDS has that effect,,,
funny they make the claim but never provide the proof,,,

TDS has that effect,,,
on FB i've had several people make a claim and i went back and asked for a link and so far today:

Links Requested: 8
Links Provided: 0

He was sued in a case so frivolous that neither democrat VP hopeful Mike Avanetti nor bottom feeder Gloria Alred would take it

Oh stop with the nonsense.....the lawsuit was cancelled when the supposed 13 year old then who in real life is a very ugly adult druggy couldn't keep her story together. People lie---dems do it all the time as do other druggies. Trump didn't do anything---there is no evidence of anything but yet the dems keep lying. Trump actually tossed epstein out on his butt when he sexually attacked one of Trumps clients daughters----and since then epstein and Trump were in a battle. Obviously, Clinton had no issue with Epstein going sexually after young women and children.

TDS has that effect,,,
I followed that case very closely just because of the absurdity of the whole thing. They have a complaint. Since the complaint was never served, there is no lawsuit and Trump was never sued. The entity with the most filed complaints is God. No one has yet served.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back