Images emerge of Bill Clinton receiving a neck massage from a Jeffrey Epstein victim.

Bill Clinton grins with pleasure as he enjoys an intimate neck massage with a young Jeffrey Epstein victim in never-before-seen photographs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The troubling pictures are an ill-timed reminder of Clinton's links to Epstein as the former President, 72, prepares to endorse Joe Biden tonight at the Democratic Convention.

Clinton traveled numerous times on the dead pedophile’s private Jet, the Lolita Express, socialized with his alleged Madame, Ghislaine Maxwell, and faced a slew of sexual misconduct accusations himself during his years in public life.

Busted.
View attachment 376555
View attachment 376553
View attachment 376560
Dang, did she accuse Clinton of doing anything inappropriate?

You wouldn't believe her if she did twit.
Well thanks for tell me what I would and wouldn’t believe. Sounds like your full of all kinds of wonderful insight

Democrats don;t care what Clinton did.
The party that is supposed to an advocate of women, are only interested in women who follow a narrative they can swallow.
I do not know if the former President had sex with minors on the pedophiles island, but I find it is probable. And more than probable that he had sex with females that were of legal age in Epstein's island. Females that were basically prostitutes.
Democrats could care less if true or not true. Because they are no longer interested in truth.
Only narratives.
They don’t give a damn what any of them do, I am becoming convinced. They even sanction a lot of what is done.
Oh absolutely.
The DNC faux convention showed that.
Not a Goddamn word against the violence across this nation conducted by their little goose steppers. Nothing.

Bill Clinton grins with pleasure as he enjoys an intimate neck massage with a young Jeffrey Epstein victim in never-before-seen photographs obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The troubling pictures are an ill-timed reminder of Clinton's links to Epstein as the former President, 72, prepares to endorse Joe Biden tonight at the Democratic Convention.

Clinton traveled numerous times on the dead pedophile’s private Jet, the Lolita Express, socialized with his alleged Madame, Ghislaine Maxwell, and faced a slew of sexual misconduct accusations himself during his years in public life.

Busted.
View attachment 376555
View attachment 376553
View attachment 376560

You wouldn't believe her if she did twit.
Well thanks for tell me what I would and wouldn’t believe. Sounds like your full of all kinds of wonderful insight

Son, you bought into the Kavanaugh fiasco whole heartedly, NO EVIDENCE but the liars "testimony".
Were ALL of those women lying about being raped and brutalized by Billy?

Busted.
View attachment 376555
View attachment 376553
View attachment 376560

Great timing!
Billy boy speaks tonight at the Dimm fake convention..... :iyfyus.jpg: .

Let's just go ahead and imagine if in this photo was Donald Trump instead.
Holy hell.
It would have been immediately copied onto every major media institution across the globe.
The DNC tonight would light up a veritable bonfire over it. Every person would be giving their opinion on how outrageous it is
And so would every single liberal who enters this thread.

They don’t give a damn what any of them do, I am becoming convinced. They even sanction a lot of what is done.
They tarnished the innocent image of pizza too.
It doesn't get much worse. ...
1597782941586.png

Busted.
View attachment 376555
View attachment 376553
View attachment 376560
She doesn't want to be Clintoncided.

Slick just needed a neck rub...............before jumping on the Lolita Express and flying down to Orgy Island with Epstein and his sex slaves.

100% innocent. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back