Picture of Bill Clinton Getting Neck Massage From Epstein / Pedo-Island Victim Released

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.
I have attached portions of the lawsuit. I have no doubt that Trump raped the 13 year old.
what 13 yr old???
theres no proof the person exist,,,its fraud,,,

Of course it is, you wouldn't vote for a pedophile, would you, and well you probably did.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567
Trump was never sued. Your comprehension is down to mushroom level. Trump was never sued because the complaint was never served. There is no lawsuit until the complaint is served and proof of service filed with the court. You just refuse to acknowledge the facts.
The lawsuit was filed. It exists. The allegations in the complaint resound in truth. Trump could have sued the attorneys involved. He did not. Why not?

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump was sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

from what I read on the article it looks like fraud from the beginning,,,

so to believe it in anyway would make someone a useful idiot,,,
Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?
How many times was Bill accused?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

Your standards, fuckstick.

The reading comprehension on this board is on a first grade level. I wrote Trump sued for child rape. He was sued. Here is part of the lawsuit for you morons and Trumpist apologists..

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yeah, and it was tossed out as baseless. I can sue you without ever having seen you. This was a similar case. You're just too biased and extremist to admit it.
I have attached portions of the lawsuit. I have no doubt that Trump raped the 13 year old.
what 13 yr old???
theres no proof the person exist,,,its fraud,,,

Of course it is, you wouldn't vote for a pedophile, would you, and well you probably did.
of course what is???

ok - wait...

we're supposed to get mad a 22 year old massage therapist is giving bill a massage?
Kinda what I was thinking... getting a massage from a 22 year old doesn't have anything to do with pedo.

Not letting Bubba off the hook entirely, just that this doesn't seem like anything. I'm 65 and I'd love a massage from a 22 year old.
Bills got frequent flyer miles on Lolita airlines but this is not that. It's trying to do associated guilt I bitch at the left usually for.

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

If Clinton engaged in any illegal activity go after him. Don't forget Trump however. Remember Trump was sued for child rape along with Epstein. He and Epstein were best buddies for years and years.

If Clinton is guilty then tramp sure in the heck is.
That's fantastic grade school kid logic, Penny... nice going... :yes_text12:

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Read the lawsuit. I find it credible because it wouldn't be the first time Trump was accused of rape, would it?

Since accused is enough for you, pedo bill a good name? I mean, he's been accused... Many times.

List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.

This was cooked up just to interfere with the 2016 election. The woman tried several times to file the complaint. Then when she gets a patent attorney in New Jersey to file it she refuses to allow it to be served. She thought she could drag this out without it ever being served.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567
Trump was never sued. Your comprehension is down to mushroom level. Trump was never sued because the complaint was never served. There is no lawsuit until the complaint is served and proof of service filed with the court. You just refuse to acknowledge the facts.
The lawsuit was filed. It exists. The allegations in the complaint resound in truth. Trump could have sued the attorneys involved. He did not. Why not?
Because the complaint was never served. Stop being stupid.

BREAKING: Bill Clinton Pictured Getting Neck Massage From Epstein Victim, ‘Would You Mind Giving it a Crack?’

What's a Pedophile to do? It's getting harder and harder for career sexual offender and Pedophile Frequent Flyer and Pedo-Island Hopper Bill Clinton to deny he had sex with kids partying with fellow Pedo Epstein.....

The girl in the photo is a 22yo /masseuse; she is a victim of sexual misconduct at Epstein's island.

A witness interview revealed Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s pedophile island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and “2 young girls.”

Clinton released a statement claiming he has never been to Epstein’s pedophile island.

Yeah, we've heard it all before:

'I did not have sexual relations with that woman...or those children, evidently.

Just in time for Bill's big appearance at the DNC's convention to officially name creepy, pu$$y-grabbing, child-grabbing/fondling/sniffing Joe as their Nominee.

:p

This does not matter at all. He is a Special American like Oprah and Ellen. No matter what it is moral and legal.

This was cooked up just to interfere with the 2016 election. The woman tried several times to file the complaint. Then when she gets a patent attorney in New Jersey to file it she refuses to allow it to be served. She thought she could drag this out without it ever being served.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567
Because the complaint was never served. Stop being stupid.
The complaint speaks for itself.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

List brain dead icicle...if you had reading comprehension above a 3rd grader, you would have read in my initial post that if Clinton committed a crime he should be charged. But hey..your reputation for inanity precedes you. I can always expect a knee jerk response from you.
And we can always expect you to LIE.

Uh, if she's 22, she's a consenting adult.

So let's review. A consenting adult who is a massage therapist gives a former president a neck massage, and says that he was a complete gentleman!

Holy Cow. Stop the pressed.
God damn you easyt65 you made me and Joe agree... :)

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

The compaint exists you moron. You can read it yourself....presuming you know how to read.
And? Where is the conviction?

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

complaining and filing is not the same as doing it or it being true,,,

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

Yep... I saw it. I also know it was THROWN OUT of court because it was BULL SHIT.

Next...

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

it was civil so it would be a ruling not a conviction,,,

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

it was civil so it would be a ruling not a conviction,,,
My bad

View attachment 376562
View attachment 376563

View attachment 376564

View attachment 376565

View attachment 376566
View attachment 376567

It was a civil suit. There is no conviction in a civil suit.

Forum List

Back