Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Figured I would share!
They held a candle light vigil tonight.
jy2u5amu.jpg
e6azu7a9.jpg
aju6y7ud.jpg

Go to justice for Delbert 'shorty' Benton.
Read the messages people are posting.

Most are pretty awesome!

This should have never happened.... him dying like that.

Very upsetting, very sad.

We thank you "Shorty" for your incredible bravery and sacrifice that led to the liberation of many people.. We honor your life with never forgetting who you are and the goodness you brought to everyone's lives you touched.. even in death, you are still touching lives.. Fly free weary soul.. to a place where you can take flight amongst the stars..

We thank you "Shorty" for your incredible bravery and sacrifice that led to the liberation of many people.. We honor your life with never forgetting who you are and the goodness you brought to everyone's lives you touched.. even in death, you are still touching lives.. Fly free weary soul.. to a place where you can take flight amongst the stars..

You should go to that Facebook page and post that. They are posting messages with no names.
People from all over the country are leaving messages. Pretty moving.

You should go to that Facebook page and post that. They are posting messages with no names.

That is all very well.....

but too little too late.....

the thuggery out there has to end! It has to end. :(

Thanks Luissa..

It is never too late to remember and hold in high esteem those who have continued to preserve our way of life. I do not know why this man died in this manner, however, it will be used to remind all Americans the value of our freedoms and the sacrifice it takes to maintain. Even in his final days he was a soldier, a hero, a symbol of freedom.

It is never too late to remember and hold in high esteem those who have continued to preserve our way of life. I do not know why this man died in this manner, however, it will be used to remind all Americans the value of our freedoms and the sacrifice it takes to maintain. Even in his final days he was a soldier, a hero, a symbol of freedom.

Let's remember him .... and bless him

and lets not forget the thugs who killed him in such a coward way.... may they be punished.

That is all I am saying.

I don't do facebook, but perhaps someone from here can represent those who also don't do FB and LGS wrote a nice tribute.

I don't do facebook, but perhaps someone from here can represent those who also don't do FB and LGS wrote a nice tribute.

Being it's Luissa's community.. she should do it and post our tributes, thoughts, heartfelt sympathy.. that would be nice.. I think we're all sad. very sad. Tremendous loss not only of the man himself but of what he represented.. an Era gone by where Americans took upon themselves the responsibility of a dangerous world.. they willingly left family to liberate strangers.. and to keep our homeland and our shores free from tyranny.. They didn't come home to huge heroes welcomes but they didn't demand it.. Inside them lived an honour only those who wear the Uniform can understand.

Embrace the stars. Hold on to the sky.

The world has lost a beautiful moon but we are reminded of the rising of the sun on a horizon and our hearts crystalized with our tears.

There are but few words.

Being it's Luissa's community.. she should do it and post our tributes, thoughts, heartfelt sympathy.. that would be nice.. I think we're all sad. very sad. Tremendous loss not only of the man himself but of what he represented.. an Era gone by where Americans took upon themselves the responsibility of a dangerous world.. they willingly left family to liberate strangers.. and to keep our homeland and our shores free from tyranny.. They didn't come home to huge heroes welcomes but they didn't demand it.. Inside them lived an honour only those who wear the Uniform can understand.

I can do that. If you want to post something here. I can post it to the page.
Whatever you want to do, I will post it. Group message or single messages.

I have been listening to the scanner a little tonight. They just went to a restricted channel. Could be a good sign, could be nothing.

Forum List

Back