Photos from Delbert Benton's memorial!

I sure can't generate any compassion for the punks that did it, I hope they live a life of suffering and misery.

, I hope they live a life of suffering and misery.
I disagree. Below is the Spokane Courthouse where these feral negroes will be tried. I see several trees on the Courthouse lawn that have suitable sturdy looking limbs. What needs to be done is string these feral savages up by the neck and let em hang.

P4111215.JPG

Last edited:
Can we keep this as a tribute thread?? This is about remembering the life of Shorty.. We have NUMEROUS other threads where everyone is venting about these punks..

Photo from last night of memorial people have set up. Going with a friend today. I will take pics and post.
a8upeguj.jpg

I disagree. Below is the Spokane Courthouse where these feral negroes will be tried. I see several trees on the Courthouse lawn that have suitable sturdy looking limbs. What needs to be done is string these feral savages up by the neck and let em hang.

P4111215.JPG

I hate to tell you this but I will. With talk like that you're every bit as bad as they are. Negative rep is on the way!

P4111215.JPG

I hate to tell you this but I will. With talk like that you're every bit as bad as they are. Negative rep is on the way!

YOU are part of the problem. It is people with YOUR ideology and policies that have allowed these ferals to go on rampages against whites. It's time to go back to the basics and take strong measures against these type people. Stringing these people up by the neck for their heinous crimes is what it's going to take to contain these savages and put them in their place. It will send a strong psychological message that Whites mean business and they are not going to take their shit anymore. The court systems don't work when it comes to these type people. In their minds, going to jail is no big deal. It is a way of life for them just like them living off the backs of hard working taxpayers in the form of welfare. They know they will be fed 3 meals a day and get medical attention if needed. The best way to remedy this situation is to hang them in a public setting from a good ole oak tree.

Last edited:

P4111215.JPG

YOU are part of the problem. It is people like YOUR ideology and policies that have allowed these ferals to go on rampages against whites. It's time to go back to the basics and take strong measures against these type people. Stringing these people up by the neck for their heinous crimes is what it's going to take to contain these savages. It will send a strong psychological message that Whites mean business and they are not going to take their shit anymore.

Willow is a conservative. ;)
I can't wait for her response. Lol

YOU are part of the problem. It is people like YOUR ideology and policies that have allowed these ferals to go on rampages against whites. It's time to go back to the basics and take strong measures against these type people. Stringing these people up by the neck for their heinous crimes is what it's going to take to contain these savages. It will send a strong psychological message that Whites mean business and they are not going to take their shit anymore.

You can't tell with that response he/she gave to me.

The real evil isn't even the murder. The real evil is finding moral equivalency with murderer and victim.

P4111215.JPG

YOU are part of the problem. It is people with YOUR ideology and policies that have allowed these ferals to go on rampages against whites. It's time to go back to the basics and take strong measures against these type people. Stringing these people up by the neck for their heinous crimes is what it's going to take to contain these savages and put them in their place. It will send a strong psychological message that Whites mean business and they are not going to take their shit anymore. The court systems don't work when it comes to these type people. In their minds, going to jail is no big deal. It is a way of life for them just like them living off the backs of hard working taxpayers in the form of welfare. They know they will be fed 3 meals a day and get medical attention if needed. The best way to remedy this situation is to hang them in a public setting from a good ole oak tree.

That's why they're pissed with you asshole because you hung them from trees. I'll neg you again as soon as I'm able.

That's why they're pissed with you asshole because you hung them from trees. I'll neg you again as soon as I'm able.
They needed to be hung for the crimes they committed. At least crime was low with them back then. Abe Lincoln wanted to deport all of them to Guyana, Panama and Belize and I see why. It's a shame he was shot for we wouldn't be having this problem with feral negroes today.

Last edited:

You can't tell with that response he/she gave to me.

Most conservatives don't want to hang black people from trees.

PS I Am a liberal.

I'd much rather see a public hanging of the pieces of shit who beat that man to death

He was hiding out in a basement apartment.
I hope they arrested the people who helped him hide out if they were not the ones who tipped the Police off.

Statement from Police chief:

I would again, like to extend my condolences to the family and friends of Delbert Belton, a WWII veteran who served our country with honor in Okinawa.
This morning, just after 3 am, members of the Spokane Police Department’s Patrol Anti-Crime Team (PACT) arrested Kenan Adams-Kinard. He was taken into custody without incident. He was charged with 1st Degree Robbery and 1st Degree Murder.
Last Friday, August 23rd, Spokane Police arrested the first of the two suspects, also a 16 year old male and charged him with 1st Degree Robbery and 1st Degree Murder.
Today, I would like to assure our community that the two individuals we believe were responsible for the robbery and murder of Mr. Belton have been taken into custody.
Since receiving the initial call on Wednesday night, the Spokane Police Department has been working tirelessly to identify and apprehend the suspects in this homicide.
Throughout the weekend, Major Crimes Unit detectives received numerous tips, worked closely with members of the faith-based community, and with the Adams-Kinard family to encourage Kenan Adams-Kinard to turn himself in and to gain information regarding his whereabouts.
Early this morning, PACT received information regarding Adams-Kinard’s location. Police officers responded to the location, an apartment in the 500 block of W. Montgomery, in Spokane and Adams-Kinard was taken into custody without incident.
Three other young people who were with Adams-Kinard have been taken into custody and charged with rendering criminal assistance to evade police apprehension. 1st Degree Rendering is a Class B Felony.
The Spokane Police Department, is committed to protecting the community and bringing those who harm or threaten our residents to justice. This morning’s arrest, and the arrest last week demonstrate the professionalism and dedication of our police officers.

I would like to make it very clear - the motive for this attack was robbery. Race was not a factor. Additionally, there was no gang activity regarding this incident

http://www.spokanepolice.org/news/default.aspx?ID=2001

As for the gang part, I call bullshit. My friend's son knew one from junior high and said he dropped out and joined a gang. But who knows.

Forum List

Back