Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

In more recent times, the Betsy Ross flag has been used as a symbol by white supremacist and nationalist groups. For some, the Betsy Ross flag is just a reminder of the country's history. Still, its origin is steeped in a time period where America was a slavery-driven and openly racist country. The values of that era persist within American culture, with white supremacist groups like the Ku Klux Klan using the Betsy Ross Flag in its propaganda in more recent times. Nike was right to pull it.
Never is there any responsibility for anything on the leftist group side of the isle when they are wrong as is found within their excuse making of it all, but they point their finger's at Trump ?? It is that they are just these perfect humans that do no wrong in life right ???

Until they begin to take responsibility for their own group's actions in life, then how can they judge another as they do with Trump so easily ???? Video after video can be produced of leftist wrong doings and gaffs from YouTube itself, just like any other in life the same, but the left points the finger at another as if it does no wrong ??????

What creates these many opinion's or stances that are opposed by various groups when people take a stand against it all finally ?? It's easy to call group's names and such, but are the ones calling the names guilty as well ??

It's not the way to find solutions especially on the border crisis, and yet meanwhile people die and are hurt as a result of it all.

In more recent times, the Betsy Ross flag has been used as a symbol by white supremacist and nationalist groups. For some, the Betsy Ross flag is just a reminder of the country's history. Still, its origin is steeped in a time period where America was a slavery-driven and openly racist country. The values of that era persist within American culture, with white supremacist groups like the Ku Klux Klan using the Betsy Ross Flag in its propaganda in more recent times. Nike was right to pull it.
So once again, an idiotic argument.
Again, by your pronouncement virtually all nations on earth should abandoned all traces of their heritage. All of it. Because there is not one major country on the planet that has no ties to some abhorrent behavior.
Instead of PRAISING a nation that not only moved past it's slavery, but became the most tolerant/diverse nation on the planet. Nooo...that would be egregious. We can't find good in America!!! We must go around parks all over the nation and destroy all monuments older than 1965! We must raid libraries and burn books!!!
We should outlaw the American flag!! It is based on slavery and racism!!!

God you people are ignorant.
Not ignorant, they know exactly what they are doing, and don't forget it. The agenda in which branches out like a tree is the driving force behind their over throw of this system and Nation. Never consider them as ignorant, because they definitely ain't that.

If anything they think us as the ignorant ones in life, because they've been playing us like a fiddle for years now.

It does today.

:rolleyes:
Only if you are a leftist who seeks to alter history to meet an agenda.
Little diddy... you can't change history. It is what it is. And always will be.
Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.
Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

Your point?
The first confederate flag was designed 90 years after Betsy Ross's flag.
That's like saying Ancient Troy were Nazis because they had an an insignia that is the source of the Nazi Swastika.
That is just plain ignorant.
You can't condemn something for looking similar to something that came much later. What a sophomoric way of thinking.

It’s pathetic how deep and meticulous Liberals will go to paint US as the most racist nation in the World. AMERICA ..... RACIST....... NAZI..... OPPRESSION.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Logic will tell you US is the most tolerant Nation in the World. We evolved from slavery.... African, Muslim, and Asian nations have NOT.

The most tolerantn nation in the world????? You don't travel much do you?

How many of the world's nation's have EVER had massive slavery? How many have had segregated schools? How many nations in the world have had public lynchings of minorities, denied minorities the right to vote, had to have the National Guard enforce integration of schools and public buildings? Except for slavery, all of this has happened in my lifetime, and I'm not really all that old.

You're still having race riots in your cities - Ferguson anyone? Study after study has shown that blacks and other minorities are routinely jailed for crimes that whites are give probation, or a discharge for. And the KKK, and other white supremacist organizations are very open in their beliefs. Court cases to deny gays the right to service, and even the right to marry, are still being fought, and women are not equal under your Constitution.

The USA is the LEAST TOLERANT NATION IN THE FIRST WORLD.

I travel a lot. Most of what I said you said.... namely, US has moved on, evolved. Africa sold us slaves and they still do it to this day. Woman and gays are being stone and tortured in Muslim Nations.

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist
LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg
Add this to the list if things snowflakes / liberals are in denial about....

Kaepernick said it is racist so it has to be...

:p

The funny thing is most people wouldn't have given those shoes or that flag on them a second thought if not for Colin and the Nike BS they would have come and gone quietly with no fanfare now that flag is going on all sorts of things and being sold for a fast buck.

It does today.

Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.

Your point?
That's like saying Ancient Troy were Nazis because they had an an insignia that is the source of the Nazi Swastika.
You can't condemn something for looking similar to something that came much later. What a sophomoric way of thinking.

It’s pathetic how deep and meticulous Liberals will go to paint US as the most racist nation in the World. AMERICA ..... RACIST....... NAZI..... OPPRESSION.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Logic will tell you US is the most tolerant Nation in the World. We evolved from slavery.... African, Muslim, and Asian nations have NOT.

How many of the world's nation's have EVER had massive slavery? How many have had segregated schools? How many nations in the world have had public lynchings of minorities, denied minorities the right to vote, had to have the National Guard enforce integration of schools and public buildings? Except for slavery, all of this has happened in my lifetime, and I'm not really all that old.

You're still having race riots in your cities - Ferguson anyone? Study after study has shown that blacks and other minorities are routinely jailed for crimes that whites are give probation, or a discharge for. And the KKK, and other white supremacist organizations are very open in their beliefs. Court cases to deny gays the right to service, and even the right to marry, are still being fought, and women are not equal under your Constitution.

For your age gal you know so little. Pretty much everything you said in this post is wrong.
TODAY we are the most diverse, tolerant nation in the world. That is just a fact. There is no other nation on the planet that has the kind of diverse population we do. None.

Hitler was a vegetarian, so that means all vegetarians are Nazis.

what does that have to do with anything?
It's the exact same logic as your post.

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

However, the Confederate Flag is a whole other issue.
Stop lying Colin Kaperfag did.

It does today.

Your point?

How many of the world's nation's have EVER had massive slavery?

Almost all of them before 1865.

How many have had segregated schools?

Plenty. Some still do.

How many nations in the world have had public lynchings of minorities, denied minorities the right to vote, had to have the National Guard enforce integration of schools and public buildings? Except for slavery, all of this has happened in my lifetime, and I'm not really all that old.

You're simply listing events unique to US history. Atrocities and injustices are as common as dirt throughout the history of most nations.

You're still having race riots in your cities - Ferguson anyone?

Plenty of countries have race riots. In fact, it wasn't too long ago that one tribe tried to exterminate another in Rwanda.

Study after study has shown that blacks and other minorities are routinely jailed for crimes that whites are give probation, or a discharge for. And the KKK, and other white supremacist organizations are very open in their beliefs. Court cases to deny gays the right to service, and even the right to marry, are still being fought, and women are not equal under your Constitution.

I won't bother addressing the rest of your trash. America isn't perfect, but America led the way when it comes to treating everyone equally. We fought a war over it in which 850,000 people were killed.

Last edited:

Your point?

Plenty. Some still do.

How many nations in the world have had public lynchings of minorities, denied minorities the right to vote, had to have the National Guard enforce integration of schools and public buildings? Except for slavery, all of this has happened in my lifetime, and I'm not really all that old.

You're simply listing events unique to US history. Atrocities and injustices are as common as dirt threw out the history of most nations.

Plenty of countries have race riots. In fact, it wasn't too long ago that one tribe tried to exterminate another in Rwanda.

Study after study has shown that blacks and other minorities are routinely jailed for crimes that whites are give probation, or a discharge for. And the KKK, and other white supremacist organizations are very open in their beliefs. Court cases to deny gays the right to service, and even the right to marry, are still being fought, and women are not equal under your Constitution.

I won't bother addressing the rest of your trash. America isn't perfect, but America led the way when it comes to treating everyone equally. We fought a war over it in which 850,000 people were killed.

It just shows you the depth and effectiveness of revisionist.
That someone Dragonlady's age (I do not mean this in a mean spirited way - I am no spring chicken myself) and to believe what she is saying shows exactly how revisionist, trying to paint America as a nation with a uniquely dark past, can get through to people.
It is simply not true. Nearly every other large nation on earth has in it's past much-much-much-much worse atrocities. It isn't even close.

Your point?

Plenty. Some still do.

You're simply listing events unique to US history. Atrocities and injustices are as common as dirt threw out the history of most nations.

That someone Dragonlady's age (I do not mean this in a mean spirited way - I am no spring chicken myself) and to believe what she is saying shows exactly how revisionist, trying to paint America as a nation with a uniquely dark past, can get through to people.
It is simply not true. Nearly every other large nation on earth has in it's past much-much-much-much worse atrocities. It isn't even close.
No other nation even allowed its citizens to vote when the United States became a nation.

The old "dog whistle" canard.

Great tool for the nutters, as you can pretend it is anything you want.

Your point?

Plenty. Some still do.

You're simply listing events unique to US history. Atrocities and injustices are as common as dirt throughout the history of most nations.

America evolved. America stopped Slavery and Jim Crowe. The Left is hell bent on shaming America for its past while it praises and appeases cultures throughout the World (Africa, Middle East) that STILL engage in slavery and overtly oppress minorities as less than equals.

Your point?

Plenty. Some still do.

No other nation even allowed its citizens to vote when the United States became a nation.
The Demon-crats are fast making this nation regret that part of it now.

Your point?

Yep, and then they claim they don't hate America.

And you notice how Penelope disappeared from the thread, though still logged in.
It shows the kind of ignorance that is out there, and how the left media will support ignorance if it is aligned with their idealism... and how the sheep like Penelope will willingly take hold of it even if they know it is factually incorrect.
Goes right along with the moronic statement AOC made saying "factually correct doesn't make it true"... blows the mind.
The stupidity of some Americans is difficult to comprehend. especially the ones who vote for dingbats like AOC
And Trump.

Your point?

And you notice how Penelope disappeared from the thread, though still logged in.
It shows the kind of ignorance that is out there, and how the left media will support ignorance if it is aligned with their idealism... and how the sheep like Penelope will willingly take hold of it even if they know it is factually incorrect.
Goes right along with the moronic statement AOC made saying "factually correct doesn't make it true"... blows the mind.
The stupidity of some Americans is difficult to comprehend. especially the ones who vote for dingbats like AOC
And Trump.
Trump won because he was a protest vote.
Americans are desperate for something different that yet another elitist Washingtonite lifelong politician.
There really was this "Fuck it" mentality. Their alternative was voting for a Washington insider with a list of questionable activity as long as War and Peace.
They didn't want another corrupt politician.
And now the Democrats want to run Biden???? That is their answer to the American people???
Biden?? A lifelong politician who has a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng list of being on both sides of an issue depending on the opinion of the day
He is actually the worst person I can think of for the Democrats to put up. And it just shows you just how clueless the party has become.

The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise. The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free. The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It is disrespectful.

And Trump.
Trump won because he was a protest vote.
Americans are desperate for something different that yet another elitist Washingtonite lifelong politician.
There really was this "Fuck it" mentality. Their alternative was voting for a Washington insider with a list of questionable activity as long as War and Peace.
They didn't want another corrupt politician.
And now the Democrats want to run Biden???? That is their answer to the American people???
Biden?? A lifelong politician who has a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng list of being on both sides of an issue depending on the opinion of the day
He is actually the worst person I can think of for the Democrats to put up. And it just shows you just how clueless the party has become.
Or how desperate it is, and this because of it's views and ideology in which is absolutely not mainstream America and they know it.

Forum List

Back