Requiring photo ID is “racist,” except when it’s done by Obama, the NAACP, unions, or any other liberals

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is my own writing:

Requiring photo ID is “racist,” except when it’s done by Obama, the NAACP, unions, or any other liberals

In March 2012, Obama’s Justice Department blocked Texas’s voter ID requirement, claiming that it was “racist.”

However, Obama’s Justice Department required photo ID for everyone who enters.

So let’s say that in 2012, someone was denied their right to vote because they didn’thave voter ID, and they wanted to file a lawsuit at the Justice Department. But because they didn’t have photo ID, they couldn’t have gotten get into the Justice Department in the first place!

This video is from 2012. Beginning at 2:39, we see that Obama’s Justice Department required photo ID for everyone who entered:

The same video also shows that you need photo ID in order to enter other liberal organizations which claim that requiring voter ID is “racist,” including the Advancement Project (at 1:38), the Center for American Progress (2:08), and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law (2:23).

At a July 2012 NAACP event, NAACP President Ben Jealous claimed that requiring voter ID was “racist.” However, at that very same event, the NAACP required photo ID in order to get into the event in the first place!

Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Britain, India, and South Africa all require photo ID in order to vote, but U.S. liberals don’t consider those countries’ requirements to be “racist.”

In January 2012, Illinois passed a law that required buyers of drain cleaner to show photo ID, but liberals didn’t accuse this requirement of being “racist.”

In June 2012, Michelle Obama required photo ID in order to attend her book signings, but liberals didn’t accuse her of being “racist.”

In June 2012, Barack Obama required photo ID in order to attend his campaign events, but liberals didn’t accuse him of being “racist.”

In December 2017, for every performance of the play “Hamilton” at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre, 40 tickets were sold for a special low price of $10 each. To get these tickets, you had to apply online. A lottery randomly chose 40 winners for each performance. Winners were required to show photo ID when they showed up to see the play. But liberals didn’t accuse this theater of being “racist.”

This article from Politico includes the following photograph of a labor union that requires photo ID in order for its members to vote, but liberals didn’t accuse this union of being “racist”:

union-requires-photo-id.jpg

If a voter ID is so important then the govt. can give eligible voters a Voters ID for free and the issue will be settled.

If a voter ID is so important then the govt. can give eligible voters a Voters ID for free and the issue will be settled.

No, the democrats are against voter ID, free or not.
Really, then why do some red states not have voter ID laws???

Why can't you mount a real debate instead or dry one liners you often post?

Your vague reply indicate you don't really know. It appears you haven't kept track of lawsuits against some of those red states you don't name.....

Try Balloptedia, where you can be up to date on Voter ID of every state in the nation, its free and not dangerous to learn.

Your vague reply indicate you don't really know. It appears you haven't kept track of lawsuits against some of those red states you don't name.....
Try Balloptedia, where you can be up to date on Voter ID of every state in the nation, its free and not dangerous to learn.

That's MoonGlow to a T

I can see you can't answer the question and try to make this issue about me. No surprise.

I can see you can't answer the question and try to make this issue about me. No surprise.

I see you still haven't named any "red" states at all, while I had the gall to be helpful for you by providing the link to the best website covering Voter ID.

:rolleyes:

There are proposals inclusive of Free ID which I back 100 percent that people should get state-issued ID free BUT Democrats insist that some Blacks are limited or incapable of getting free ID abd there the concept is still racist.

There are proposals inclusive of Free ID which I back 100 percent that people should get state-issued ID free BUT Democrats insist that some Blacks are limited or incapable of getting free ID abd there the concept is still racist.

Racist white liberals say black people don’t know how to obtain photo ID, and don’t have access to the internet

Texas does provide an ID for free. That didn't stop racist Dimwingers from challenging the law by saying Blacks were too stupid to get a free ID.

How do American Blacks sit back and let Democrats use them like this just because the Democrats are hell-bent on keeping out Voter ID cards? They point to the Blacks being incapable of getting Free State ID cards.

To any Black Americans on this Board? Is what the Democrats saying about Blacks being incapable of getting a State ID? If yes, why aren’t Black leaders pushing to make sure Blacks have IDs given the necessity of an ID in so many other parts of life?

Forum List

Back