Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

However, the Confederate Flag is a whole other issue.

Not true.
Executives at Nike agreed with him. So much so, they lost big $$ canceling a whole line of shoes.
Why? Because liberals on their board felt the same ,or out of fear of the New Democrat Party and their band of fascist.

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist
LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........
Do you believe the Betsy Ross Flag is racist and those who fly it?

You are welcome to leave the union and join Mexico.

Keep this in mind as you continue to whine and complain about the Idiot in Chief...

I do not live in a confederate state, I thank my parents for that.

Eh?
The flag has no ties to confederacy. Most historians agree it's design is most likely tied to flags flown in Boston at the time, and that she chose a circle of stars after a popular design of a halo made of stars. The stripes was a very popular design by a multitude of national flags and family crests.

Keep this in mind as you continue to whine and complain about the Idiot in Chief...

Eh?
The flag has no ties to confederacy. Most historians agree it's design is most likely tied to flags flown in Boston at the time, and that she chose a circle of stars after a popular design of a halo made of stars. The stripes was a very popular design by a multitude of national flags and family crests.

It does today.

Eh?

It does today.

Only to you fools who suffer from TDS. Get over it already.

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

The "woke" fucks at Nike say it's racist.

The reality is that the left, the Stalinist democrats and the international Communists that control them, hate America.

Simple fact.

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist.........

Liberals call everything they don't like racist. They are a bunch of crying liars.

"Racist" is the Communist term for "Heretic." It has the same meaning. If you question the Church of Global Warming, you are a racist. If you support traditional marriage, you are a racist.

Oh, I understand you are obsessing over some inauguration from eons ago that utilized different versions of the US flag and you have some idea about racist blah blah blah which is silly because; well, it's silly.

So, what are you goblling; cock, vagina, or both?

Comrade, are white people responsible for being racist, or are they born that way? A genetic flaw making them an inferior race?

Eh?

It does today.

:rolleyes:
Only if you are a leftist who seeks to alter history to meet an agenda.
Little diddy... you can't change history. It is what it is. And always will be.
Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.

Eh?

It does today.

:rolleyes:
Only if you are a leftist who seeks to alter history to meet an agenda.
Little diddy... you can't change history. It is what it is. And always will be.
Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.
Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg
Red, white, blue, and brown.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........

So it wasn't racist in 2013, But now it is ! There wasn't just one there were two and two others that were flown by this country prior to the Civil war that also weren't racist. Just sayin the point is moot.

What Confederate Flag? I never see any confederate flags being flown anywhere.
Something the left never addresses.

Google Image Result for https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif/325px-Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif

Native American Confederates. Including the Cherokee.

Isn't that the tribe pocahontas claims she belongs to?

Lol at the fucking left.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Also at Obama's 2009 inauguration.

Correct. Thank you.

What Confederate Flag? I never see any confederate flags being flown anywhere.
Something the left never addresses.

Google Image Result for https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif/325px-Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif

Native American Confederates. Including the Cherokee.

Isn't that the tribe pocahontas claims she belongs to?

Lol at the fucking left.
Fascinating. Thank you.

Forum List

Back