Philosophical Question

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public in far larger numbers than white (boo! Racist ) cops... the media ignores the predominate black on black murder rate, does it just cease to exist? Then the media just focuses on tiny fraction of bad cops instead... Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

Last edited:
Why did the one man black guy fall out of the tree............I threw him a basketball......it was terrible.

LOL

This is Satire....now watch the butt hurt come out in force.
:CryingCow:

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public far larger numbers than white (boo! racist cops!) Then we focus on ...white cops? Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

you have to be black to understand the black experience----I know because I have been told
so. My mind is SO BIG that it has places into which
all kinds of stuff can be STUFFED

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public in far larger numbers than white (boo! Racist ) cops. If the media ignores the predominate black on black murder rate, , does it just cease to exist? Then the media just focuses on a few bad cops...Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.
What the mainstream media ignores makes those who follow it exclusively, ignorant.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public far larger numbers than white (boo! racist cops!) Then we focus on ...white cops? Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

you have to be black to understand the black experience----I know because I have been told

I've lived with blacks my entire life. And there's rotten apples in every bunch.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public in far larger numbers than white (boo! Racist ) cops. If the media ignores the predominate black on black murder rate, , does it just cease to exist? Then the media just focuses on a few bad cops...Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.
A tree falling in the forest will create a disturbance in the air that we call sound waves and produce a wave like rumbling at the immediate site.

Gunshots in black areas also make sounds and sometimes kill people.

It's all there for people to see feel and hear IF they don't ignore it. So, you are correct, what the media does not cover 'never happened' according to the massive demographic the MSM reaches.

I've lived with blacks my entire life. And there's rotten apples in every bunch.

bunch of what?

A tree falling in the forest will create a disturbance in the air that we call sound waves and produce a wave like rumbling at the immediate site.

Gunshots in black areas also make sounds and sometimes kill people.

It's all there for people to see feel and hear IF they don't ignore it. So, you are correct, what the media does not cover 'never happened' according to the massive demographic the MSM reaches.

I learned how a gunshot sound by living at the edge of a black neighborhood-----then I heard sirens----then
ambulances----then bodies on ER gurneys. ----young
healthy looking black males, brain dead

waves ain't noise until the waves distort the cochlear hair cells-------no cochlear hair cells-----no noise

I have the lived with black folk for the majority of my 63 years. I am not gonna defend blacks or my relationship. But some people are just...assholes...and YES some of them are BLACK. Actually a lot of them...but I digress. Being a Black doesn't exempt you from being an ASSHOLE. Do black lives matter? Depends...

Last edited:
waves ain't noise until the waves distort the cochlear hair cells-------no cochlear hair cells-----no noise
Yep, and ignoring that noise is, if one is a journalist, a dereliction of journalistic tradition.

BLACK assholes selling DRUGS, do drive by shootings and kill babies in their cribs or 14 year old girls walking by in random drive by shootings. Um defunding or disbanding the police. HOW in HELL is that going to help the black community? Perhaps I am intellectually challenged, explain that to me.

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a noise? But if a bunch of blacks murder each other in public in far larger numbers than white (boo! Racist ) cops... the media ignores the predominate black on black murder rate, does it just cease to exist? Then the media just focuses on tiny fraction of bad cops instead... Can a bigger mind than mine explain this to me? I can't wrap my head around that.

Simple. It's not about news, it's about the networks on cable being the story I stead of the news.

The violent jigaboo is a tool used by Communist elements to destroy your culture.

I like blacks, that might piss off IM2. But they are NOT immune from criticism. BLM is an empty slogan. Blacks Lives matter. We already knew that, all lives matter. No one group is the center of the universe. Morally or literally. But BLM is so full of itself it reminds me of the KKK in the early 1920's pushing a racist agenda. I am a history buff and the comparisons between the two are astounding.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but to BLM and those who applaud cops using force- all lives matter or none matter.

Compared to the nearly intractable social problems of living in a ghetto the problem of police brutality is relatively simple to do something about. You fire the sadistic assholes who think they are fighting a war and get people who do not automatically escalate every situation they are a part of.

Quantum physics might tell us the trees never fall unless we first observe them. Speaking to the second point, dead black babies only matter if white cops run them over. But when white "doctors" murder them in mommy's womb or ape-gangsters blow out their brains there's neither political nor cold hard currency to be harvested out of that. Let us assure you the dead matter and will still be counted. Each of those deaths equals dozens of destroyed for life lives.

I admit BLM is on its face an admirable cause. But it's shown itself as a anti white hate group disguised as a civil rights group. Racism is like witchcraft or a placebo. What racism IS subjective as hell.

I have the lived with black folk for the majority of my 63 years. I am not gonna defend blacks or my relationship. But some people are just...assholes...and YES some of them are BLACK. Actually a lot of them...but I digress. Being a Black doesn't exempt you from being an ASSHOLE. Do black lives matter? Depends...
Depends...

Forum List

Back