Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

You told a deliberate and direct lie - unless you can cite directly Rush Limbaugh saying that the Wuhan Designer Virus® (Funded by Fauci) is "just a cold" then you are a liar.

The fact that you keep compounding your lie now that you're exposed shows you are pathological/

Again, prove your lies or be known as the liar you are.
I got it

Limbaugh said Feb. 24 on his radio show. "Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

Go ahead and listen to him say it

You told a deliberate and direct lie - unless you can cite directly Rush Limbaugh saying that the Wuhan Designer Virus® (Funded by Fauci) is "just a cold" then you are a liar.

The fact that you keep compounding your lie now that you're exposed shows you are pathological/

Again, prove your lies or be known as the liar you are.
I actually proved it. Now I can't wait for your reply.

Crickets from unsensored2008 after I showed him yes in deed Rush said the Coronavirus was nothing more than the common cold. He said it, unsensored2008 said prove it, I did, then crickets. What's next?

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.

He's dead now.

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.
What's the mortality rate for Covid again?

Well if a fat lazy ignoramus like dumb Don can beat Covid, anyone can.

Valentine is like over 600 thousand Americans.

He didn't beat the virus.

He died.

He didn't have access to experimental drugs and a team of about a dozen doctors attending him.

trump got the best of the best care anyone can get in the United States.

He got treatment and care that most Americans are denied and can't get.

who the hell is Phil Valentine, and why is it important that I care what he says
If you live in Tennessee he may have lied to someone you love and they died because they were listening to lying right wing media.

Same way if people you love live in Florida and they are being brainwashed by this right wing anti vaxer who just died of the Delta variant.

What state do you live in? Maybe your favorite liar will die soon. Or, he probably got the vaccine. He won't tell you that though. He'll pretend to be stupid but he doesn't want to die. They don't want you to die either it's just that Republicans always have to take the opposite position of Democrats. It's like Global warming. If Democrats say it's real, Republicans have to say it's not. Even if scientists confirm it, just like with vaccines, you guys won't believe the science. Not if it goes against the conservative talking point Fox gave you this morning.

He died.

He didn't have access to experimental drugs and a team of about a dozen doctors attending him.

If I'm not mistaken Valentine waited a few days before he went for help. He tried to cure himself with a drug that Republicans have been pushing. A drug that does't work. So it was too late by the time he got to the hospital.

They gave Trump all the drugs he needed in the very very beginning. Then shot him full of adrenaline and you see how he was running around campaigning while he was infectious.

Imagine being a secrete service guy. You're willing to jump in front of a bullet for the guy but he's taking you to super spreader events

Almost 900 Secret Service employees were infected with COVID​

I would have quit.

They say it's hard to give an exact number. It's low. But in a country with as many people as we have, 700,000 people is a low mortality rate. Like I said, $700,000 isn't enough to cause you concern?

I guess you republicans lied when you used to claim that all life is precious.
Don't want to say it, huh??? lol

He died.

I don’t believe that. A lot of wealthy connected people have supposedly died of Covid. They too would have access to supposedly top notch HC, like dumb Don.

They say it's hard to give an exact number. It's low. But in a country with as many people as we have, 700,000 people is a low mortality rate. Like I said, $700,000 isn't enough to cause you concern?

I guess you republicans lied when you used to claim that all life is precious.

Over half the cities in America have less than 100 thousand people.

700 thousand people is the size of a large city.

Imagine the people of the whole city of El Paso dying. They have less than 700 thousand people in their city. The number of people who have died of the virus is more than the whole population of the city of El Paso.

There are 576,851 thousand people in the entire state of Wyoming. Imagine everyone in the state of Wyoming dying from the virus. Then add in some from Colorado to have enough to reach the number of people dead in America from the virus.

The virus has killed more people in America than there are people in the entire state of Wyoming.

I wish people wouldn't try to make this out to not be a big deal.

We are headed to a million dead.

How many more will die? How many more will it take for the conservatives to wake up?

I don’t believe that. A lot of wealthy connected people have supposedly died of Covid. They too would have access to supposedly top notch HC, like dumb Don.
You don't believe? They can have access to all the finest shit. If they weren't vaccinated when they got sick, they might die. You guys have already made the argument that the chances of dying are very low so you are willing to take your chances. Well, these rich connected people took their chances, and weren't RUSHED to Walter Reed to get all the best stuff immediately. Most of them waited a day or two. Now it's too late. Now you're dead.

They didn't believe either. Now they are dead. But that's ok right because the numbers are negligible. Right? Even if the vast majority of dying are blacks and conservatives who won't take the vaccine.

I agree. I don't care anymore because most of the dying are people who rolled the dice and lost. Thinning the herd.

No he didn't. He didn't go for medical help when those drugs would have helped.

He stayed home and used that horse dewormer which didn't do anything beyond removing worms in his body. That is if he had any.

Read the information about him and what he did before he went to the hospital.

The remdesivir works only when the patient first gets the virus. By the time they can't breathe, it's way too late.

He didn't get the drugs trump got. It was way too late.

Doesn't Have Worms.png

No he didn't. He didn't go for medical help when those drugs would have helped.

He stayed home and used that horse dewormer which didn't do anything beyond removing worms in his body. That is if he had any.

Read the information about him and what he did before he went to the hospital.

The remdesivir works only when the patient first gets the virus. By the time they can't breathe, it's way too late.

He didn't get the drugs trump got. It was way too late.

View attachment 532711
Check this out. In the news today.

After people began purchasing doses meant for horses in order to self-medicate for the coronavirus, the FDA warned against using the drug.

So why are people taking these drugs? Why are they not taking the vaccine but instead taking these things? On who's word are they experimenting? Why do they trust these Republicans and not scientists?

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) claimed that animosity against former President Donald Trump is hindering studies of ivermectin — a drug approved to treat some parasitic worms and often administered to livestock — and its supposed potential to treat or prevent COVID-19 in humans.

“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much, that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” Paul said Friday during a town hall in Cold Spring, Kentucky

“Someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin,” Paul told his audience. “They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malarial drug that Trump touted during his presidency as a treatment for COVID, despite health officials’ concerns about its safety and effectiveness. Studies have shown the drug has no benefit for patients hospitalized with the coronavirus.

Ivermectin is not a drug that is used to treat viruses. Some initial research is being done on the effect of ivermectin on SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But after people began purchasing doses meant for horses in order to self-medicate, the Food and Drug Administration warned against using the antiparasitic.

The FDA has been clear that “additional testing is needed to determine whether ivermectin might be appropriate to prevent or treat coronavirus or COVID-19.” In March, the World Health Organization also advised against the widespread use of ivermectin, saying it should only be used in clinical trials and that evidence on its use to treat COVID-19 is “inconclusive.”

Paul has repeatedly urged people to resist vaccine and mask mandates.

Medical experts around the world have encouraged people to get a vaccine to help protect against severe illness and death caused by the coronavirus and its highly transmissible delta variant.

So on who's word are these people taking ivermectin??? Same people who they believe when they tell them global warming isn't real or that the election was rigged.

Forum List

Back