Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

Is not demanding government use it’s multitude of powers forcing all Americans get vaxxed coercion? Is it not exactly Fascism?
I don't favor mandates. I'm against them. I'm against any governmental coercion for medical treatment...that includes employers.
Otherwise my bosses would have ordered prostate exams and Colonoscopies for me regularly.

Im not an antivaxxer. I think that it's in people's best interest to be vaccinated including the booster.

And I don't think that Republicans are exactly in everyone's best interests. Too much individual achievement. We need our communities. No one achieves alone. Even the schmucks are necessary even if they need to be supported.
So my friends boyfriend is 55 and he's not on a ventilator YET but he is in the hospital. She and he are not vaccinated. His entire company got it. And my friend knows another girl who died. Says she was fully vaccinated and had the booster but I wonder if that's true. Because my friend has been repeating a lot of false information and misinformation.

This is what I fight in my mind. Most of the people dying are unvaccinated. So I shouldn't worry. But they say that it's their fault this thing is still going. If everyone got vaccinated we would have wiped this out. Or if 70% of us got vaccinated they say it might have wiped it out. But only what 60% of us give or take got vaccinated?

I haven't got the booster yet. I need to make some calls today.

Is not demanding government use it’s multitude of powers forcing all Americans get vaxxed coercion? Is it not exactly Fascism?
Here's a great example. Pregnant anti vaxer refuses to wear a mask or get vaccinated before she gives birth. Doctor by law has to help her have the baby. He's fully vaccinated and boostered, but still she gave him corona and he's now in ICU. The doctor should be able to tell her to get the fuck out if she's not vaccinated. Or go find another anti vax doctor to take care of you.

Doctor shouldn't have to be FORCED to take care of the stupid.

So my friends boyfriend is 55 and he's not on a ventilator YET but he is in the hospital. She and he are not vaccinated. His entire company got it. And my friend knows another girl who died. Says she was fully vaccinated and had the booster but I wonder if that's true. Because my friend has been repeating a lot of false information and misinformation.

This is what I fight in my mind. Most of the people dying are unvaccinated. So I shouldn't worry. But they say that it's their fault this thing is still going. If everyone got vaccinated we would have wiped this out. Or if 70% of us got vaccinated they say it might have wiped it out. But only what 60% of us give or take got vaccinated?

I haven't got the booster yet. I need to make some calls today.
Getting boostered will help.

Just understand that vaccinations are not a force field. They are limited in how much they help end a pandemic.

But look at the origins of the variants.

2 from India (largely unvaccinated population)
3 from Africa (2% vaccination rate)
1 from South America (low vaccinations)

We don't have any variants coming out of Westernized civilization and high vaccinated areas. But those of us living in high vaccinated areas are going to have to live with those in low vaccinated areas and the diseases they generate.

They take the money for medical assistance and put it in their pockets. Then they take help from charitable organizations dispensing vaccines that are close to being out of date and charging them fees to do so.

I expect this virus to be around for the next 100+ years...no different than the influenza virus.

Here's a great example. Pregnant anti vaxer refuses to wear a mask or get vaccinated before she gives birth. Doctor by law has to help her have the baby. He's fully vaccinated and boostered, but still she gave him corona and he's now in ICU. The doctor should be able to tell her to get the fuck out if she's not vaccinated. Or go find another anti vax doctor to take care of you.

Doctor shouldn't have to be FORCED to take care of the stupid.
Those getting the vax are the stupid ones. It’s akin to accepting an injection of an unknown and untested substance from a Mexican drug cartel.

Those getting the vax are the stupid ones. It’s akin to accepting an injection of an unknown and untested substance from a Mexican drug cartel.
And your alternative to getting vaccinated is what exactly?

Forum List

Back