Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

Check this out. In the news today.

After people began purchasing doses meant for horses in order to self-medicate for the coronavirus, the FDA warned against using the drug.

So why are people taking these drugs? Why are they not taking the vaccine but instead taking these things? On who's word are they experimenting? Why do they trust these Republicans and not scientists?

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) claimed that animosity against former President Donald Trump is hindering studies of ivermectin — a drug approved to treat some parasitic worms and often administered to livestock — and its supposed potential to treat or prevent COVID-19 in humans.

“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much, that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” Paul said Friday during a town hall in Cold Spring, Kentucky

“Someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin,” Paul told his audience. “They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malarial drug that Trump touted during his presidency as a treatment for COVID, despite health officials’ concerns about its safety and effectiveness. Studies have shown the drug has no benefit for patients hospitalized with the coronavirus.

Ivermectin is not a drug that is used to treat viruses. Some initial research is being done on the effect of ivermectin on SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But after people began purchasing doses meant for horses in order to self-medicate, the Food and Drug Administration warned against using the antiparasitic.

The FDA has been clear that “additional testing is needed to determine whether ivermectin might be appropriate to prevent or treat coronavirus or COVID-19.” In March, the World Health Organization also advised against the widespread use of ivermectin, saying it should only be used in clinical trials and that evidence on its use to treat COVID-19 is “inconclusive.”

Paul has repeatedly urged people to resist vaccine and mask mandates.

Medical experts around the world have encouraged people to get a vaccine to help protect against severe illness and death caused by the coronavirus and its highly transmissible delta variant.

So on who's word are these people taking ivermectin??? Same people who they believe when they tell them global warming isn't real or that the election was rigged.

I read that article the other day.

I couldn't believe he was saying the lie that the only reason there are no studies on the horse dewormer and hydroxy is because people hate trump.

Millions of people have taken the vaccine that trump put on warp speed, and takes credit for.

So if people hated trump too much to do those studies but will take the vaccine, rand paul is full of BS.

And there have been a few studies on the hydroxy. As your article states there have been some on the horse dewormer.

None of the studies concluded that either drug are effective on the virus.

The stupid people will take those drugs that aren't proven to work and not advised by the CDC but won't take a vaccine fully approved by the CDC and is proven to be effective in fighting the virus.

These have got to be the most stupid people on the face of the planet.

We don't think you should listen to con radio talk show hosts. We're telling you that they are lying to you.

You mean the minute they are proven wrong? Yes, we love to point out that the people you listen to are lying to you and when they are proven wrong. We love it!

You should listen to talk radio hosts the minute they admit they were wrong or lying to you and that we were right. Yes. Listen to them.

This reminds me of all the Republicans who came out against Trump. You wouldn't listen to any of them either. If they went off the reservation they were deemed rino globalists deep staters
I don't listen to talk radio.
Your post is irrelevant.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, et al Fox Talking Heads have convinced + or - 30% of our population that the Covid Virus is not a pandemic, it is a Hoax promulgated in Fake News and echoed on the social media.

Now a small minority on social media are making the claim that the vaccination is dangerous or only lasts for a few months.

What is wrong with these kooks? Are they brainwashed? Evil? Stupid? All of the above?
ALL of the above!

Ha!

I wasn't claiming that Rush compared Corona to the common cold but after looking it up, he did say that.

So are you wrong?

"It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump," Limbaugh said Feb. 24 on his radio show. "Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

I sure don't trust leftist hate site Politifraud - who fails to ever produce a direct quote.

{"The drive-by media hype up this thing as a pandemic," Limbaugh continued. "Ninety-eight percent of people who get the coronavirus survive. It’s a respiratory system virus."}

That's true, isn't it?

I read that article the other day.

I couldn't believe he was saying the lie that the only reason there are no studies on the horse dewormer and hydroxy is because people hate trump.

Millions of people have taken the vaccine that trump put on warp speed, and takes credit for.

So if people hated trump too much to do those studies but will take the vaccine, rand paul is full of BS.

And there have been a few studies on the hydroxy. As your article states there have been some on the horse dewormer.

None of the studies concluded that either drug are effective on the virus.

The stupid people will take those drugs that aren't proven to work and not advised by the CDC but won't take a vaccine fully approved by the CDC and is proven to be effective in fighting the virus.

These have got to be the most stupid people on the face of the planet.
Remember the news conference with the president suggested we inject people with disinfectant?

Using a disinfectant can kill viruses on surfaces, but this is crucially only about infected objects and surfaces - not about what happens once the virus is inside your body.
Not only does consuming or injecting disinfectant risk poisoning and death, it's not even likely to be effective.
Doctors have appealed to people not to ingest or inject disinfectant, as there are concerns people will think this is a good idea and die.

And before Republicans say he didn't say that

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."​

Mr Trump has also floated the idea of exposing patients to "ultraviolet or just very powerful light".
There is some evidence that, in general, viruses on surfaces die more quickly when exposed directly to sunlight. .

And again, this is only about infected objects and surfaces - not about what happens once the virus is inside your body.

By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference.
"UV irradiation and high heat are known to kill virus particles on surfaces," says Dr Penny Ward, visiting professor in pharmaceutical medicine at Kings College London. But "neither sitting in the sun, nor heating, will kill a virus replicating in an individual patient's internal organs".

So why was the president on TV talking out of his ass? And how can Republicans want this man being our president?

Remember the news conference with the president suggested we inject people with disinfectant?

Using a disinfectant can kill viruses on surfaces, but this is crucially only about infected objects and surfaces - not about what happens once the virus is inside your body.
Not only does consuming or injecting disinfectant risk poisoning and death, it's not even likely to be effective.
Doctors have appealed to people not to ingest or inject disinfectant, as there are concerns people will think this is a good idea and die.

And before Republicans say he didn't say that

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."​

Mr Trump has also floated the idea of exposing patients to "ultraviolet or just very powerful light".
There is some evidence that, in general, viruses on surfaces die more quickly when exposed directly to sunlight. .

And again, this is only about infected objects and surfaces - not about what happens once the virus is inside your body.

By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference.
"UV irradiation and high heat are known to kill virus particles on surfaces," says Dr Penny Ward, visiting professor in pharmaceutical medicine at Kings College London. But "neither sitting in the sun, nor heating, will kill a virus replicating in an individual patient's internal organs".

So why was the president on TV talking out of his ass? And how can Republicans want this man being our president?

Yes these people are the most stupid people in our nation.

When doesn't trump out of his ass?

Like Joe Rogan........another establishment asshole.
Actually, I would support Joe Rogan even if he was a Republican because I would know he wouldn't be a right wing partisan hack. He wouldn't ban abortion. He wouldn't be in favor of not covering people with pre existing conditions. He wouldn't appoint right wing nut judges. He wouldn't appoint slimeballs and people like Ben Carson. He wouldn't argue with science or Bill Maher on twitter. He might go along with common sense gun legislation.

Maybe he wouldn't be as liberal as I like, but neither was Bill Clinton. And he gave us the greatest decade.

But at least I don't get the sense Rogan is corrupt like I do Trump.

I don't think Rogan would call the ukraine and tell them to lie or the governor of georgia. I don't think he would woo proud boys. I don't think he would lie to us about corona or compare wearing a mask to carrying a purse.

Or suggest injesting bleach to kill corona, or uv lights inside the body like David Banner turned into the Hulk.

Trump was so fucking stupid. So why do you guys want him again in 2024?

So not enough people are dying to cause you concern?

Answer the question, dunce.

Spoiler alert:
So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:
Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids
This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep
truthbasedmedia.com
truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1626816939992.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

We update the country-by-country data – shown in the interactive visualizations – daily. Further below you find a longer text on how to interpret the various metrics; the static visualizations in that section and the text were written in the first half of 2020 and have not been updated since.
ourworldindata.org
ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

And those with socialized medicine, much higher rate of death.

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.
Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

Answer the question, dunce.

Spoiler alert:
So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:
Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids
This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep
truthbasedmedia.com
truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1626816939992.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

We update the country-by-country data – shown in the interactive visualizations – daily. Further below you find a longer text on how to interpret the various metrics; the static visualizations in that section and the text were written in the first half of 2020 and have not been updated since.
ourworldindata.org
ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

And those with socialized medicine, much higher rate of death.

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.
Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

Ok.

Marc Bernier, a talk radio host in Daytona Beach for 30 years, died after a three-week battle with COVID-19.

Bernier, 65,

He also was an outspoken opponent of vaccinations.

Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19​

As the contagious Delta variant spreads, states led by Republicans resistant to public health mandates, Florida among them, are struggling with a surge of hospitalizations and deaths.

The overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths from Covid-19 in the US are among unvaccinated people.

According to Johns Hopkins University, nearly 637,000 people have died of Covid-19 in the US.

or this guy

Tennessee radio host who criticized vaccine efforts dies of Covid-19​

• Phil Valentine, 61, sang ‘Vaxman’ Beatles parody

If you don't care about these 60 plus Republicans, neither do I.

Ok.

Marc Bernier, a talk radio host in Daytona Beach for 30 years, died after a three-week battle with COVID-19.

Bernier, 65,

He also was an outspoken opponent of vaccinations.

Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19​

As the contagious Delta variant spreads, states led by Republicans resistant to public health mandates, Florida among them, are struggling with a surge of hospitalizations and deaths.

The overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths from Covid-19 in the US are among unvaccinated people.

According to Johns Hopkins University, nearly 637,000 people have died of Covid-19 in the US.

or this guy

Tennessee radio host who criticized vaccine efforts dies of Covid-19​

• Phil Valentine, 61, sang ‘Vaxman’ Beatles parody

If you don't care about these 60 plus Republicans, neither do I.

Be serious, you dunce.

No matter what he really died of, fools are told it was the Wuhan Red Death.

. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

1630431663294.png

1. I know a Conservative who changed his mind about the vaccine after getting just mild symptoms compared with patients needing hospitalization or ICU. The body aches alone were enough to make him admit he would've preferred the vaccine to reduce those symptoms that made him miserable for maybe a day at most. And he said that was enough to make it worth taking the vaccine. He fully recovered and seems to have no chronic symptoms.

The advantage he may have: The immunity gained by the body naturally responding may be better than the artificially induced immunity depending on the vaccine.

2. As for Ivermectin:
The type and the treatment used effectively for people IS NOT THE SAME as what is used for animals.

HCQ used effectively for people is NOT THE SAME as the chemicals for aquariums.

Spiritual Healing used to break people free from addictions and generational patterns of abuse or oppression IS NOT THE SAME as false faith healing, word of faith commands, or coercive/forced conversion therapy which is fraudulent malpractice.

Just because false information and fraudulent abuses are out there, doesn't affect or negate the positive effective practices that have zero to do with the fraudulent abuses!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-224958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-224958_Chrome.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 9
Be serious, you dunce.

No matter what he really died of, fools are told it was the Wuhan Red Death.

. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

View attachment 533180
I stopped reading as soon as I saw you don't even believe they died of covid. Fake news huh bitch? You're a fucking idiot.

I stopped reading as soon as I saw you don't even believe they died of covid. Fake news huh bitch? You're a fucking idiot.

Every time one of these ignorant government school grads recognize that they have on answer for the truth I provide, they default to the language with which they were addressed by their families, growing up.

My posts are always linked, sourced and documented, these boobs seem to imagine that vulgarity is the equivalent.

Only rubes think not wanting the jab is a conservative thing. Over 100 million Americans not taking this jab ever.
The last time it was a Democratic party thing....
Google "mask slackers of 1918" to see what happened.

Forum List

Back