Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

Dying? LOL

You have a link for this?
Standard sop method for counting the way people die...

It's just the way we do it. Very very few people actually die from influenza...but hundreds of thousands of people die from pneumonia (and other related issues) from catching influenza.

Standard sop method for counting the way people die...

It's just the way we do it. Very very few people actually die from influenza...but hundreds of thousands of people die from pneumonia (and other related issues) from catching influenza.
So people died from underlying conditions is what you’re saying.

Think before you speak...
He is one of the most conservative conservatives out there. He can't vote democratic if his life depended on it. He's the guy who outs the RINOs on a regular basis.
Look into his background and history...it's pure conservatism all the way.
Thinking before posting is not Seals strong suit.

Or those people were already weak due to poor eating habits and or subpar immune systems. Nature’s population control.
Not really...
No one really ever is in "perfect health".

Just like no one has a perfect and normal family either... everyone's family has some level of Disfunction.

But COVID is just a mild flu. What a wuss.
It was for the young and healthy last year--------it was also better that kids get exposed to the original strain that really didn't affect them in order for them to build up immunity to the mutations that do offer them threats....

We, allowing the virus to mutate to a more deadly form, before allowing exposure to the milder form is going to kill a lot of people....because we all going to have to walk the gauntlet atleast once.

Nope. Closer to 55% of the US population. Hence kids and young people are least impacted as they are healthier.
I said the world population but even still...we are seeing a sharp spike in children with Covid in the hospitals as the school systems have returned to classes.

And the long term effects of COVID-19 aren't known yet... Zitka virus (a Covid class virus) causes shrunken head syndrome in offspring but started out similarly to Covid-19.

I said the world population but even still...we are seeing a sharp spike in children with Covid in the hospitals as the school systems have returned to classes.

And the long term effects of COVID-19 aren't known yet... Zitka virus (a Covid class virus) causes shrunken head syndrome in offspring but started out similarly to Covid-19.
We are the fattest developed nation. So 55% is the highest. Big deal. My kids had the virus last year and it was a nothing burger. Viruses come and go all the time. Either we live with them or we cower for life.

Gee, i wonder why phil valentine didn't simply take Ivermectin, the miracle drug against covid!

Gee, i wonder why phil valentine didn't simply take Ivermectin, the miracle drug against covid!
Ha! I think that it is because he had coronavirus and not worms.

All these "miracle cures" flat out don't work. They haven't ever worked. They tested hydrochloriquine 5 different ways with the same results...nothing of concequense. Those taking it as a preventative with zinc and everything else possible didn't stop anyone from catching Covid.

The only preventative that is working is mRNA vaccine.

The only "cure" is an antibody cocktail...if you qualify and can get them in time. And even they aren't a perfect cure either.

We are spiking up in infections in the middle of a GLOBAL pandemic... medicine is in short supply globally and the means to make more is highly limited (because of all the sick people) .....

Healthcare is being rationed. Doesn't matter if you have money or not. Doesn't matter if you are famous or not. Use a brain while you still can.

It was for the young and healthy last year--------it was also better that kids get exposed to the original strain that really didn't affect them in order for them to build up immunity to the mutations that do offer them threats....

We, allowing the virus to mutate to a more deadly form, before allowing exposure to the milder form is going to kill a lot of people....because we all going to have to walk the gauntlet atleast once.
All viruses mutate over time...just the nature of viruses. No, nothing actually causes it...just a natural reaction from the virus having its way with 7 billion people.

The virus is going to continue to mutate as long as people don't vaccinate. It's going to mutate in the domestic animal population as well. Vaccines are coming for them as well.

Slowing the spread of the virus slows down the mutations...(not as many opportunities to mutate)

Vaccines and masks don't act like a straining device...they are preventative measures for proliferation of viruses.

Every time one of these ignorant government school grads recognize that they have on answer for the truth I provide, they default to the language with which they were addressed by their families, growing up.

My posts are always linked, sourced and documented, these boobs seem to imagine that vulgarity is the equivalent.
Your posts are utter bullshit. You don't even believe those anti vax con radio hosts died of covid. You're a C word. I wish I could type the C word bitch.

Forum List

Back