Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

Some local radio host with no national presence.

The Nazis lied about him calling the Wuhan Designer Virus® a hoax, then used the strawman they created to attack anyone not taking the vaccine.

Typical lying propaganda from the democrats.

I love it how Republicans refuse to admit that it's them who are dying of Covid

GOP Leader Who Fought Against Vaccine Dies After Weekslong Battle With Coronavirus​

Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina, shared conspiracy theories from his ICU bed.

I love it how Republicans refuse to admit that it's them who are dying of Covid

GOP Leader Who Fought Against Vaccine Dies After Weekslong Battle With Coronavirus​

Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina, shared conspiracy theories from his ICU bed.

Thoughts and prayers. :hands:

And countless thousands of other morons who are now "owning the libs" from their final resting place.
Hopefully the black people who are dying are not the kind who vote. We know all these dead Republicans vote. So maybe this will help us with the midterms. I mean if this dead guy is right, us Democrats gave it to him.

The day he went into the hospital, rather than admit he was wrong he called it “a deadly bio-weapon perpetrated upon the people of the world by enemies perhaps domestic.”

Some local radio host with no national presence.

The Nazis lied about him calling the Wuhan Designer Virus® a hoax, then used the strawman they created to attack anyone not taking the vaccine.

Typical lying propaganda from the democrats.
He protested Vice President Kamala Harris when she visited the area in June to promote vaccination and called the effort an “ungodly initiative.”
Stutts also praised a state effort to strip funding from schools that imposed mask mandates or testing requirements, and was angry about $10 gift card incentives for vaccination, writing to his 5,000 followers: “Do not sell your body nor your soul no matter the asking price.”
In July, Stutts shared a Facebook post dismissing the delta variant, which was likely the one that ended his life.

Hopefully the black people who are dying are not the kind who vote. We know all these dead Republicans vote. So maybe this will help us with the midterms. I mean if this dead guy is right, us Democrats gave it to him.

The day he went into the hospital, rather than admit he was wrong he called it “a deadly bio-weapon perpetrated upon the people of the world by enemies perhaps domestic.”
He was typing out conspiracy theories about Covid from his hospital bed in the ICU.

It boggles ones mind...

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.
Because when faced with death...making money by screwing over the rubes kinda goes out the window

Because when faced with death...making money by screwing over the rubes kinda goes out the window
Well my In-laws aren't any different...they both got it and the financial cost is insane. So to keep from ever getting re-infected they plan on getting vaxxed ASAP.

Well my In-laws aren't any different...they both got it and the financial cost is insane. So to keep from ever getting re-infected they plan on getting vaxxed ASAP.
A month in the hospital ain't cheap

Cite it Nazi.

You Fascist fucks keep making claims - none of you can back them up.

Because you're lying.
Here is another right wing radio host anti vaxer who just died. How many more do I have to cite before you admit I'm right and you are wrong?

A conservative radio host in Florida who was openly opposed to the coronavirus vaccine has died of the COVID-19 infection after a three-week battle with the disease.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal noted a broadcast in December in which Bernier announced he wasn’t getting the vaccine.

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has actively resisted most efforts at controlling the spread of the virus, and has attempted to ban mask and vaccine requirements.

One less Republican voter.

Here is another right wing radio host anti vaxer who just died. How many more do I have to cite before you admit I'm right and you are wrong?

A conservative radio host in Florida who was openly opposed to the coronavirus vaccine has died of the COVID-19 infection after a three-week battle with the disease.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal noted a broadcast in December in which Bernier announced he wasn’t getting the vaccine.

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has actively resisted most efforts at controlling the spread of the virus, and has attempted to ban mask and vaccine requirements.

One less Republican voter.

You told a lie Nazi;

Your lie was

{Rush spread the same lies god rest his soul}

Spewing more hatred doesn't alter the fact that you are a pathological liar.

You told a lie Nazi;

Your lie was

{Rush spread the same lies god rest his soul}

Spewing more hatred doesn't alter the fact that you are a pathological liar.
That's not what I said. I said the guy was a popular conservative radio host in TN and you guys wanted to pretend not that many people listen to him. Well guess what? I just showed you another popular conservative anti vax radio host who just died because he wasn't vaccinated. I think it's great they are lying to you assholes and you are dying because of it. And you still insist you are right. Ok bro. You do you. LOL.

This reminds me of the small conservative radio host who started a lie. I can't remember what the lie was but they traced it back to him. It had something to do with the election being rigged. Anyways, this small con radio host was the first one to say it and next thing you know Fox is saying it.

But Fox doesn't say, "Democrats stole the election". That would be a lie. They are more clever than that. Instead they ask, "Did Democrats steal the election?" That way they can't get in trouble or caught lying.

Whatever. You'll never admit you are wrong so fuck it.

You lied that Rush Limbaugh said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (with funding by Fauci) is "only a cold.

When I pointed out that you are lying, you began to spout other lies.

You LIED about this guy Valentine in order to create a caricature consistent with the stereotype your Reich has created. You lied that he said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (funded by Fauci) is "only a cold." That is a flat out lie you simply made up because you wanted to smear all those who are enemies of your Reich.

You are a fucking liar, a typical pathological Nazi scumbag.

You lied that Rush Limbaugh said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (with funding by Fauci) is "only a cold.

When I pointed out that you are lying, you began to spout other lies.

You LIED about this guy Valentine in order to create a caricature consistent with the stereotype your Reich has created. You lied that he said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (funded by Fauci) is "only a cold." That is a flat out lie you simply made up because you wanted to smear all those who are enemies of your Reich.

You are a fucking liar, a typical pathological Nazi scumbag.
Bull. During the height of the pandemic you cons were comparing it to the common flu.

You're especially unhinged and triggered today. Are all the con deaths getting to you? Cognitive dissonance kicking in?

Bull. During the height of the pandemic you cons were comparing it to the common flu.

You told a deliberate and direct lie - unless you can cite directly Rush Limbaugh saying that the Wuhan Designer Virus® (Funded by Fauci) is "just a cold" then you are a liar.

The fact that you keep compounding your lie now that you're exposed shows you are pathological/

You're especially unhinged and triggered today. Are all the con deaths getting to you? Cognitive dissonance kicking in?

Again, prove your lies or be known as the liar you are.

Cite it Nazi.

You Fascist fucks keep making claims - none of you can back them up.

Because you're lying.
Ha!

I wasn't claiming that Rush compared Corona to the common cold but after looking it up, he did say that.

So are you wrong?

"It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump," Limbaugh said Feb. 24 on his radio show. "Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks."

Never heard of the guy.

But it is funny that now suddenly leftists believe we should listen to talk radio hosts they constantly demonize the minute they say exactly what liberals want to hear.
We don't think you should listen to con radio talk show hosts. We're telling you that they are lying to you.

You mean the minute they are proven wrong? Yes, we love to point out that the people you listen to are lying to you and when they are proven wrong. We love it!

You should listen to talk radio hosts the minute they admit they were wrong or lying to you and that we were right. Yes. Listen to them.

This reminds me of all the Republicans who came out against Trump. You wouldn't listen to any of them either. If they went off the reservation they were deemed rino globalists deep staters.

Forum List

Back