Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

How have I lied?
I'm clueless on this accusation.

From your OP.

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold...

Is your claim true?

No, it's false, not only does your source - itself a Nazi hate site, say nothing even remotely like this, it openly refutes your claim.

{I haven’t posted anything pro or con relating to the vaccine because I felt like everyone should decide for themselves whether or not to get it. }

You don't care, this was an opportunity for you to slander enemies of the Reich in general and celebrate his illness.

You lied, you got busted.

So cut to Thursday, when Hannity insisted to listeners of his radio show that he absolutely didn't mean to imply he was trying to encourage people to get vaccinated, and distanced himself from all the positive press he received. You can listen to audio of his radio show above, courtesy of Media Matters, but if you can't listen, here's what he said (emphasis ours):

"For some reason, me saying take COVID seriously has finally caught up with the mob and the -- and the media. Now, I think they've got ulterior motives. They monitor this show and TV every night, and I think it has to do with the fact that -- you know, there's been this attempt to blame conservatives for the vaccine hesitancy.

And, you know for example, Yahoo News: 'Suddenly Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts are urging their viewers to get COVID-19 vaccines.' Suddenly? Well, first of all, I'm not urging people to get the COVID-19 vaccine, because I'm not a doctor. That is not what I said. I said to take it seriously, it can kill you. I said to do a lot of research. If you have a phone, do your research. I said to consult your doctor and doctors, and medical professionals you trust. I said to consider your unique medical history that I know nothing about. I said to also look at your current medical condition and, in consultation with your doctors, take -- don't not do this. Do the research."

Goddamn but you Nazis are fucking stupid

{ Suddenly? Well, first of all, I'm not urging people to get the COVID-19 vaccine, because I'm not a doctor. That is not what I said. I said to take it seriously, it can kill you.}

Sean isn't stupid - that is damned good advice.

But you Nazis are stupid - and dangerous with your disinformation.

We have to share prosperity with everyone else. Fair is fair. And what poor whites like you need to realize is you belong on our side. To the rich you’re n$&#@rs too. To Herman Cain god rest his soul you’re a n#$@r.

We Americans do share the prosperity, scumbag.

Any person can go as far as their talent and ambition will take them. You want hand outs.

From your OP.

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold...

Is your claim true?

No, it's false, not only does your source - itself a Nazi hate site, say nothing even remotely like this, it openly refutes your claim.

{I haven’t posted anything pro or con relating to the vaccine because I felt like everyone should decide for themselves whether or not to get it. }

You don't care, this was an opportunity for you to slander enemies of the Reich in general and celebrate his illness.

You lied, you got busted.
Whatever you want to believe.

Was your claim true? Yes or no?

You won't answer - and we all know the answer.
Still don't know what it is you think I've said that was a lie or whatever...and at this point I really don't care or want to know.... you obviously have some sort of axe to grind. I don't and don't care to.

Never let a tragedy go to waste if it's a republican. What the hell happened with the Texas democrats who infected the Vice President of the United States? If they were republicans they would be in jail.

Ad hominem attacks, name calling, unsubstantiated accusations...that's a laundry list.

Congratulations on being the first person I've had to put on ignore.

Unsubstantiated?

You mean absolutely proven.

You lied - you claimed Valentine said something he never did - he said the opposite.

Typical fucking Nazi - zero integrity.

Cite it Nazi.

You Fascist fucks keep making claims - none of you can back them up.

Because you're lying.
Family of popular conservative radio talk show host who called the vaccine a hoax urges public to get the vaccine.

A conservative radio host in Tennessee who urged listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has changed track and called on listeners to get the shot, after contracting the virus and ending up in hospital in “very serious condition”.

In a statement posted to social media, Phil Valentine’s family detailed his condition and said: “Please continue to pray for his recovery and PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!”

The family also said the WTN host had “never been an ‘anti-vaxer’”, but “regrets not being more vehemently ‘pro-vaccine’ and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon”.

Valentine, 61, did, however, play down the need for vaccines and perform a song called Vaxman, to the tune of Taxman, George Harrison’s Beatles number against government taxation.

“Let me tell you how it will be,” he sang, “and I don’t care if you agree, ‘Cause I’m the Vaxman, yeah I’m the Vaxman. If you don’t like me coming round, be thankful I don’t hold you down.”

Oh, don't worry about this story. He's old. Fuck him right? Remember you Republicans downplayed Covid because it was only killing old people? He's old so fuck him right? LOL

Tennessee is trailed only by deep-south states in vaccination rates and has seen political wrangles over access to vaccination for teenagers and in one instance an attack by a woman who shouted “No vaccine” as she allegedly attempted to mow down health workers with her car.

One nurse at the Methodist University hospital said: “Seeing patient after patient go through this, especially at the point where we actually have something that has proven efficacy … It’s just sad to see it, that we’re back at this point.”

On Thursday, Valentine’s family said he was “suffering from Covid pneumonia and the attendant side effects. He is in the hospital in the critical care unit breathing with assistance but is NOT on a ventilator.”

13,000 people in Nashville like this channel

115,000 listeners listing to this idiot

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.
That's happening to many of the RWNJ "media" hosts.

Never heard of the guy.

But it is funny that now suddenly leftists believe we should listen to talk radio hosts they constantly demonize the minute they say exactly what liberals want to hear.
Izzat what the op means to you? Because ithjnk you e missed the point entirely.

He may accepted a bribe, and or he is afraid of being held liable for those who has died from this so-called virus.
I think they are going after anyone who are in high places or popular media outlet are going to be held liable for these deaths.
Remember, they have Pres. Trump supporters in jail for something they have not done on Jan 6th. And so if anyone who lives or work in states that are controlled by this Shadow government, that they will not have justice to protect them.
And DC is controlled by this government.

Never heard of the guy.

But it is funny that now suddenly leftists believe we should listen to talk radio hosts they constantly demonize the minute they say exactly what liberals want to hear.
You mean when they are finally forced to admit we were right?

Forum List

Back