Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

You guys aren’t americans. America is a melting pot. You’re racist whites who attempt coups and try to kidnap governors. Fuck yourself

and now we're finding out that the FBI was behind this.

isn't it really odd that all these republican/conservatives come out the same day and do a complete 180 in some cases and push this questionable vaxx. odd.

All of which is utterly irrelevant.

You LIED about this guy Valentine in order to create a caricature consistent with the stereotype your Reich has created. You lied that he said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (funded by Fauci) is "only a cold." That is a flat out lie you simply made up because you wanted to smear all those who are enemies of your Reich.

I, and most of America - including you - have never heard of this dude before - but your Reich and the hate site NBC thought you could use him to propagate hate, division, and maybe spread some fear.

It is the way you Nazis operate.
I am a-political...
Meaning that I don't get into politics....I'm not a fan. All the rhetoric and name calling are unhealthy and unhelpful to solve our problems. The getting along and solving complex problems has been the key to USA's success over the generations.

And I haven't been a fan of any party since before Nixon. (I was too young then)

So...this isn't political to me. I understand that for some inane reason it's been made a political issue...but that's what happens when people believe social media (rumor mills) over hard data.

Phil Valentine is a 30 year political creature that has made his living on conservative rhetoric. He is genuine in his beliefs as I have personally met him on numerous occasions here in Nashville. (It's Nashville...we run into celebrities all the time here)
He is a conservative in every political sense of the term.

I'm neither conservative or liberal. Not going to be either. I think that we would be better off with a monarchy myself...and that doesn't fit with our current political model.

Never heard of the guy.

But it is funny that now suddenly leftists believe we should listen to talk radio hosts they constantly demonize the minute they say exactly what liberals want to hear.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, et al Fox Talking Heads have convinced + or - 30% of our population that the Covid Virus is not a pandemic, it is a Hoax promulgated in Fake News and echoed on the social media.

Now a small minority on social media are making the claim that the vaccination is dangerous or only lasts for a few months.

What is wrong with these kooks? Are they brainwashed? Evil? Stupid? All of the above?

Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, et al Fox Talking Heads have convinced + or - 30% of our population that the Covid Virus is not a pandemic, it is a Hoax promulgated in Fake News and echoed on the social media.

Now a small minority on social media are making the claim that the vaccination is dangerous or only lasts for a few months.

What is wrong with these kooks? Are they brainwashed? Evil? Stupid?
The only ones giving their voices power are folks like you obsessed by them.

Frankly I don't trust talking heads from either side.

There are folks across the entire political spectrum and those who pay zero attention to news or politics that have decided on their own the miracle cure isn't in their interests.

The notion that unvaccinated are only conservatives is a pure lie by the propagandists that you worship.
So shove the broadbrush where the sun doesn't shine.

What is wrong with these kooks? Are they brainwashed? Evil? Stupid? All of the above?
I don't really understand it myself.

How has medical advice become a political agenda item?

Politics is as dirty a thing as they come...and now it's handing out medical advice?
It makes no sense to me.
Taxes and laws...that's all politics.

Medical advice? What do they know?
Just because they understand the basis of statistics doesn't mean that they understand medical science whatsoever. Correlation is not causation. It's a hard and fast rule. This is people's lives and not a tax bill.

He was originally thinking Covid 19 was nothing more than a minor cold... nothing really to worry about with all the hype being the biggest part of the thing...
(He is a primadonna)

Now he has gone and done a 180...pro-vaccine... telling everyone to get it.
Gee, what a shame.

In 2020, the US government spent $18 billion on vaccine research, manufacturing, and logistics and approved two for use at the end of the year: the mRNA-platformed Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. The eleven-month concept-to-emergency-approval process set a record in American vaccine history. Nothing else even came close.May 14, 2021

How The Covid-19 Vaccine Injected Billions Into Big Pharma ...

https://www.forbes.com › forbesdigitalcovers › 2021/05/14

https://www.healthaffairs.org › hblog20210512.191448

May 14, 2021 — In addition, Lisa Cornish projected $39.5 billion in US spending. These funds, which have attenuated industry risk in developing COVID-19 ...

COVID vaccines create 9 new billionaires with combined ...​

https://www.oxfam.org › press-releases › covid-vaccine...

May 20, 2021 — At least nine people have become new billionaires since the beginning of the COVID pandemic, thanks to the excessive profits pharmaceutical ...

I am a-political...
Meaning that I don't get into politics....I'm not a fan. All the rhetoric and name calling are unhealthy and unhelpful to solve our problems. The getting along and solving complex problems has been the key to USA's success over the generations.

And I haven't been a fan of any party since before Nixon. (I was too young then)

So...this isn't political to me. I understand that for some inane reason it's been made a political issue...but that's what happens when people believe social media (rumor mills) over hard data.

Phil Valentine is a 30 year political creature that has made his living on conservative rhetoric. He is genuine in his beliefs as I have personally met him on numerous occasions here in Nashville. (It's Nashville...we run into celebrities all the time here)
He is a conservative in every political sense of the term.

I'm neither conservative or liberal. Not going to be either. I think that we would be better off with a monarchy myself...and that doesn't fit with our current political model.

Yet you instantly lied about this guy to smear enemies of the Reich.

Oh look, another Nazi, another flat out fucking liar.

Well, everyone here knows you have no honor and no integrity - but which one of you fascist fucks ever do?

I don't really understand it myself.

How has medical advice become a political agenda item?

Politics is as dirty a thing as they come...and now it's handing out medical advice?
It makes no sense to me.
Taxes and laws...that's all politics.

Medical advice? What do they know?
Just because they understand the basis of statistics doesn't mean that they understand medical science whatsoever. Correlation is not causation. It's a hard and fast rule. This is people's lives and not a tax bill.

And you continue to lie to smear enemies of your filthy Reich.

Who cares?

You Nazis are fucking liars - every last one of you fascist vermin.

{I haven’t posted anything pro or con relating to the vaccine because I felt like everyone should decide for themselves whether or not to get it.}

From your own link, scumbag.
Jesus christ

Shut the fuck up already.

Nazi nazi Nazi nazi Nazi nazi

Oh look, another Nazi, another flat out fucking liar.

Well, everyone here knows you have no honor and no integrity - but which one of you fascist fucks ever do?
So cut to Thursday, when Hannity insisted to listeners of his radio show that he absolutely didn't mean to imply he was trying to encourage people to get vaccinated, and distanced himself from all the positive press he received. You can listen to audio of his radio show above, courtesy of Media Matters, but if you can't listen, here's what he said (emphasis ours):

"For some reason, me saying take COVID seriously has finally caught up with the mob and the -- and the media. Now, I think they've got ulterior motives. They monitor this show and TV every night, and I think it has to do with the fact that -- you know, there's been this attempt to blame conservatives for the vaccine hesitancy.

And, you know for example, Yahoo News: 'Suddenly Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts are urging their viewers to get COVID-19 vaccines.' Suddenly? Well, first of all, I'm not urging people to get the COVID-19 vaccine, because I'm not a doctor. That is not what I said. I said to take it seriously, it can kill you. I said to do a lot of research. If you have a phone, do your research. I said to consult your doctor and doctors, and medical professionals you trust. I said to consider your unique medical history that I know nothing about. I said to also look at your current medical condition and, in consultation with your doctors, take -- don't not do this. Do the research."

All of which is utterly irrelevant.

You LIED about this guy Valentine in order to create a caricature consistent with the stereotype your Reich has created. You lied that he said the Wuhan Designer Virus® (funded by Fauci) is "only a cold." That is a flat out lie you simply made up because you wanted to smear all those who are enemies of your Reich.

I, and most of America - including you - have never heard of this dude before - but your Reich and the hate site NBC thought you could use him to propagate hate, division, and maybe spread some fear.

It is the way you Nazis operate.
He’s popular in Tennessee. Rush spread the same lies god rest his soul

Yes, you have a final solution to the white people problem in mind.

We know.
We have to share prosperity with everyone else. Fair is fair. And what poor whites like you need to realize is you belong on our side. To the rich you’re n$&#@rs too. To Herman Cain god rest his soul you’re a n#$@r.

Forum List

Back