PGA to merge with LIV Golf

You're all in with America 1st and you don't why?
That doesn’t mean I despise other nations and think we shouldn’t do business with any of them. Yea, we shouldn’t be dependent on Saudi oil. But does that mean some golfers can’t play some golf there and get paid?

That doesn’t mean I despise other nations and think we shouldn’t do business with any of them. Yea, we shouldn’t be dependent on Saudi oil. But does that mean some golfers can’t play some golf there and get paid?
well there is the issue...dembot cultist are sad people....they want other people to be just as sad...making money doing something you are good at, like golfers, isn't fair, and thus they shouldn't be able to

Huh, and I thought the LIV Golf was being boycotted or something. There are always people complaining about the “Saudi backed” golf tour. I guess it’s okay to become more dependent on their oil, but allowing American golfers to make money playing golf is bad.

This is a complete 180, very interesting! Apparently the PGA tour players had no idea and found out on Twitter. LIV tournaments are fun I went to one but I've read the Saudis are losing money big time.

Nobody could have guess that subservience to Saudi Arabia would become a core republican virtue
Yet, it's Joey Xiden's admin that is going to approve this merger....once again, the dembots protest too much

That's weird since its republicans that have raged about sports and boycotted them so much over the years
Just the ones you all tried to ruin by making college age women complete against men in things like track and field and swimming....because you all hate sports, and women...

This is a complete 180, very interesting! Apparently the PGA tour players had no idea and found out on Twitter. LIV tournaments are fun I went to one but I've read the Saudis are losing money big time.

Money comes from people watching on TV, not many are watching the LIV, thus they are losing money.

I found the whole LIV thing a bit hard to stomach as it was just a bunch of people whining about having to work too hard to make their money and wanted an easier way to make money.

It is also hard to listen to the top players whine about money when they are raking in millions for playing a game.

Golf is just the latest way conservatives can show their support for the Saudi government

So it’s okay for Biden to kill as much domestic oil production as possible in the name of “climate change”, yet all it does is up our dependence on Saudi and Russian oil.

So in reality Biden is showing his support to Saudi and Russia by making us buy more from them.

Money comes from people watching on TV, not many are watching the LIV, thus they are losing money.

I found the whole LIV thing a bit hard to stomach as it was just a bunch of people whining about having to work too hard to make their money and wanted an easier way to make money.

It is also hard to listen to the top players whine about money when they are raking in millions for playing a game.
I'm not blaming the golfers in any way. They didn't form the LIV league, I'm just shocked at the complete flip flop Jay Monahan has done without saying a word to the players who stood by the PGA. There's a player meeting today, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that room.

I'm not blaming the golfers in any way. They didn't form the LIV league, I'm just shocked at the complete flip flop Jay Monahan has done without saying a word to the players who stood by the PGA. There's a player meeting today, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that room.

I just find them whining about money to be as hard to stomach as baseball/football/basketball players doing the same.

Though I agree this was a total shock, I would like to get Rory's take on it after all he has said about the LIV

Do you think the Saudis are into golf as a game?

I just find them whining about money to be as hard to stomach as baseball/football/basketball players doing the same.

Though I agree this was a total shock, I would like to get Rory's take on it after all he has said about the LIV
I guess I don't remember seeing a lot of whining about not making enough money, to me it was like "hey that's an offer I can't refuse". I was really surprised they got major tour winners to go. Yes it will be very interesting to hear what Rory and Tiger have to say.

Forum List

Back