PGA to merge with LIV Golf

Snowflake, we are at record high oil production and record high profits from oil production :itsok:
An inconvenient fact for some to fathom.
The most recent EIA projections are that U.S. crude oil production is expected to increase to new records in 2023 and 2024. The EIA forecasts that U.S. crude oil production will average 12.4 million bpd in 2023 and 12.8 million bpd in 2024

Last edited:
Huh, and I thought the LIV Golf was being boycotted or something. There are always people complaining about the “Saudi backed” golf tour. I guess it’s okay to become more dependent on their oil, but allowing American golfers to make money playing golf is bad.

Yeah......I heard a lot of golfers complaining about whatever LIV is, and now the PGA is going to work with them?

I’m not a big golf fan, but this is very interesting news. I remember back when LIV golf got popular the PGA was saying any golfer who went over to liv would be banned from the PGA.

Wow 😯 now we see Liv and the PGA tour merge. Maybe it will be good for the game Only time will tell.

It's just another thing. Support of Saudi is central to the MAGA movement.
Your views are hypocritical if you wear anything from Nike. Or if you support the many celebrities or politicians that are democrats who also endorse Nike or the many companies that profit from cheap labor in China or Africa.

Saudi Arabia has its concerns but it’s been doing good things wrt liberal reforms recently. The American government and American history is filled with controversy same with every country. Saudi is a country in there are many good men and women in the country. Saudi Arabia is not as free as America, but you are probably unaware of the liberal reforms in Saudi Arabia in the past two years or so.

I’m critical of some of Israel’s policies just as I am of some of Saudi Arabia’s policies. Does that mean that I’m going to criticize any American who takes money from some Israel backed group. ? No I don’t think so because that doesn’t really make much sense in the long run and the big picture. As an American and a Catholic I can recognize that different countries have different customs, but there are still those we can work with.

Also, Donald Trump brought Israel and some of the GCC countries together to negotiate and now those countries have diplomatic relations.

It seems like you’re unaware of what has occurred in the Middle East in the past 15 years you’re kind of stuck in a 2002 mindset.

FcRpZ9uU_mini.jpg

Rob Serra

@SerraRob
·
Jun 6
Hey ⁦@PGATOUR⁩ I love this pic of my wife being taught how to put by her dad. He loved playing golf up until he was murdered by your business partners on 9/11/01. #NeverForget #GFY
Show this thread

352479700_798259058258061_7539843127726468746_n.jpg

Forum List

Back