PGA to merge with LIV Golf

I guess I don't remember seeing a lot of whining about not making enough money, to me it was like "hey that's an offer I can't refuse". I was really surprised they got major tour winners to go. Yes it will be very interesting to hear what Rory and Tiger have to say.

Easy money can get people to do a lot of things. They did not even need to win or even play well to get a huge paycheck. What is not to like about that?

Just the ones you all tried to ruin by making college age women complete against men in things like track and field and swimming....because you all hate sports, and women...
Lol no you snowflake pussies have been offended by and boycotted pretty much every sport :itsok:

So it’s okay for Biden to kill as much domestic oil production as possible in the name of “climate change”, yet all it does is up our dependence on Saudi and Russian oil.
Snowflake, we are at record high oil production and record high profits from oil production :itsok:

Snowflake, we are at record high oil production and record high profits from oil production :itsok:
Biden is denying new drilling. I doubt there are “record profits”, it’s more like inflation so the numbers look big.

It is not “record production”.

But the vast majority of what is being produced in the US are by red states that you hate so much.
Yes, the red states are the biggest oil producers.

LOL Potato Head chimes in, “I plan on being in the PGA.”

I like he sits there like a complete dolt and can’t answer any question because he is so overwhelmed. Yet everyone there just pretends it’s all normal.

Forum List

Back