More FAKE outrage from Harris

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
More FAKE outrage from the liars at FoxNews.

This lying pos fabricates yet another story to appease the cult base.
Anybody want to defend Faulkner and say yeah, this happens to me all the time when I pray over food at a restaurant.

Anybody want to defend Faulkner and say yeah, this happens to me all the time when I pray over food at a restaurant.

How do you know she was lying. People on the left still believe that Trump pissed on a bed in a hotel with some hookers.

Are you calling the lived experience of a female BIPOC not real?

:eek:

I definitely like the FAKE outrage on CNN better ... though NPR's FAKE outrage is pretty good too ...

They all lie ... they all have bias ... that's what's protected under the 1st Amendment ...

If she was an old white man, you wouldn't think she was lying....geez...the racism of the demaklan is never to far from plain view.

How do you know she was lying.
Have you ever witnessed this type of event?
Amazing that it happens to her AND she knows that other believers are being threatened too.

"For those of us who believe, we must be bold in our faith right now. When you gather in public spaces, pray thankfully over your food — even when the server gives you the stink eye or tells the manager that your peaceful grace is triggering them."

Faulkner continued, "I had it happen to me. I've been asked to leave a restaurant for openly bowing my head in prayer hands — in America. It's all good. They don't deserve my money anyway."

Amazing that it happens to her AND she knows that other believers are being threatened too.

"For those of us who believe, we must be bold in our faith right now. When you gather in public spaces, pray thankfully over your food — even when the server gives you the stink eye or tells the manager that your peaceful grace is triggering them."

Faulkner continued, "I had it happen to me. I've been asked to leave a restaurant for openly bowing my head in prayer hands — in America. It's all good. They don't deserve my money anyway."
I have never witnessed this event. Nor I have I witnessed a gay orgy, but I am pretty sure that sort of thing takes place.

There is no logic to your claim. It is merely your angry bias.

i’ve never witnessed it, i live in a community that respect individuals.

i have witnessed many dembots anti religious views, and their willingness to “get in people’s faces” - so i am not at all surprised this would happen

Haven't you heard? Criticizing a person of color is "racist." Better check yourself!

Have you?

How do you know she was lying. People on the left still believe that Trump pissed on a bed in a hotel with some hookers.
Because she didn't name the restaurant......I thought you folks were all about boycotting businesses; why miss a prime opportunity to boycott a restaurant who is against Jesus

i’ve never witnessed it, i live in a community that respect individuals.

i have witnessed many dembots anti religious views, and their willingness to “get in people’s faces” - so i am not at all surprised this would happen
Have you ever in the history of this country ever heard of someone being kicked out of a restaurant for praying?

I think that would be a good place to start while talking about how credible someone's story is....

I bet you would the same buckdancing minstrel who would claim someone was lying if they said they got kicked out for being black.......even tho there is TONS AND TONS AND TONS of context that shows that to indeed be a thing in this country....

So why so willing to believe something that even you yourself can't say has ever happened

‘It wasn't long before Twitter users called Faulkner out for trying to drive fake outrage with a non-issue.

Twitter user Isaac Bailey, @ijbailey, posted, "Evidence? I have prayed over my food a thousand times in a thousand restaurants all across this country, and this has not happened to me even once. I haven’t heard it happen to any grace-saying person I know. Name names if this is true."’

Conservatives are infamous for their lies and dishonesty.

It’s both a non-issue and ridiculous.

Have you ever in the history of this country ever heard of someone being kicked out of a restaurant for praying?

I think that would be a good place to start while talking about how credible someone's story is....

I bet you would the same buckdancing minstrel who would claim someone was lying if they said they got kicked out for being black.......even tho there is TONS AND TONS AND TONS of context that shows that to indeed be a thing in this country....

So why so willing to believe something that even you yourself can't say has ever happened
yes i have

You want a link to what he witnessed?

I would agree it's likely very very rare if it ever happens, that doesnt mean it doenst happen or that it didnt happen to this woman.
She didn't witness someone being kicked out for praying..which is what this OP and my comment is about.....

"i have witnessed many dembots anti religious views, and their willingness to “get in people’s faces” - so i am not at all surprised this would happen" <- is NOT the same as saying someone was kicked out of a restaurant for praying..

Why the fuck you do fake Christians continuously lie over and over again??

Forum List

Back