Pew Research: 87% DISSATISIFED with direction country has taken = TRUMP TOAST

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Interesting stuff!
Be brave, little Trumpies and check this out.
Put on your big boy and big girl pants and revisit reality, it's been SO LONG since you've been there.

"""""
June 30, 2020
Public’s Mood Turns Grim; Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today.""""

103430694_10164186713440724_6168167521814705723_o.png

Last edited:
Interesting stuff!
Put on your big boy and big girl pants and revisit reality, it's been SO LONG since you've been there.

"""""
June 30, 2020
Public’s Mood Turns Grim; Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today.""""

View attachment 357758

Yeah, because 40 years of idiots like Biden in power, destroying the nation.

No one is satisfied indeed, a huge colossal mistake. Easy win for Trump if he disassociates from the anti-American agenda in a strong fashion.

Interesting stuff!

View attachment 357758
In fairness, many of those are probably Trumpsters who are frustrated he can't be a dictator and just eliminate his opposition by any means necessary.

Do you think I'm kidding?

Who is it that is on the streets rioting eliminating their communities by any means necessary?

Oh, your guys Mac. Arguments become easier once you stop projecting. Bernie officials are on the record saying they want gulags for all disbelievers. This is the left and we need to deal with it accordingly.

Interesting stuff!

View attachment 357758
In fairness, many of those are probably Trumpsters who are frustrated he can't be a dictator and just eliminate his opposition by any means necessary.

Do you think I'm kidding?

I don't think you're kidding but that would mean that the majority of those who responded to Pew's study would be the 38%+/- that comprises Trump's base.
Personally, I know a lot of Republicans having lived in Florida and Texas for many years.
Many of them have turned on Trump and it's ALL I CAN DO to not rub their noses in it.

Interesting stuff!

View attachment 357758

Yes, one can be sure your 87% are cheering on the riots, rampant property destruction, rising crime, racial hatred (across all colors), widespread ignorance, unending investigations and accusations, piss-poor city management and the rest of the plethora of social breakdown initiated and extended by the Democratic Party and its myriad neo-Bolshevik membership.

Keep thinking that.

I'm sure the responses to this will be quite rational and measured. :rolleyes-41:
Well, this one is:
Of course no one is satisfied with the state of the country right now. It doesn't mean they all blame Trump for it. This is not over. Do not underestimate the Republicans' love of power or the supporters admiration of Trump.

We will never underestimate your hatred of America,. its freedom and its people. Never going to happen.

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today."
"""

View attachment 357758

Yeah, because 40 years of idiots like Biden in power, destroying the nation.

No one is satisfied indeed, a huge colossal mistake. Easy win for Trump if he disassociates from the anti-American agenda in a strong fashion.

Well, being cornered for lying about the Russian bounty paid to the Taliban to kill American soldiers isn't a very good start, is it now, Sparky?
Trump is a fucking traitor. He should be arrested and hanged.

Mothers of military sons killed in Afghanistan want probe of ...
www.cnbc.com › 2020/06/29 › mom-of-marine-killed-...

2 days ago - The mother of a Marine killed last year in Afghanistan wants an ... that a Russian military intelligence unit offered bounties to Taliban-linked ... “I just happened to randomly see” the news about the report, Arculeo said. ... Arculeo said that the possible link of the attack that killed her son to Russian bounties...

Father of Slain Marine Finds Heartbreak Anew in Possible ...
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

23 hours ago - “But there would be no way he didn't know about it if Russians were ... Despite the heartbreak of losing a son in combat, Mr. Hendriks said he ... Sometimes you want to grieve alone. ... Russian Military Intelligence and Bounties to Afghan Militants ... Talibanprisoners were released near Bagram Air Base in ...

Spies and Commandos Warned Months Ago of Russian ...
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

3 days ago - The recovery of large amounts of American cash at a Taliban outpost in ... the past 18 months to determine whether any were victims of the plot. ... You would think that the minute the president heard of it, he would want to know more ... Russia for offering bounties to the Taliban, as well as Mr. Biden's son, ...

US investigating if Delaware Marine Sgt. Christopher Slutman ...
6abc.com › russia-taliban-bounty-marines-killed-us-tro...

The US is investigating if a Delaware Marine died because of reported ... of the New York City Fire Department and lived with his family near Wilmington. ... During a previous interview Slutman's dad simply said he hopes the way his son died, ... insider attacks from 2019 to determine if they were linked to Russian bounties.

I'm sure the responses to this will be quite rational and measured. :rolleyes-41:
Well, this one is:
Of course no one is satisfied with the state of the country right now. It doesn't mean they all blame Trump for it. This is not over. Do not underestimate the Republicans' love of power or the supporters admiration of Trump.

Oh, believe me, I don't. Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is but a symptom of our disease.

Well, this one is:

We will never underestimate your hatred of America,. its freedom and its people. Never going to happen.

:auiqs.jpg: Best of luck.

Well, this one is:

Trump agrees with Xi about prison camps, Trump turns a blind eye to Putin paying bounty to Taliban to kill our soldiers, Trump kisses Kim Jong Un ass and turns a blind eye to the continued progression of nuclear development sites and you say liberals hate America?
It's your fucking POTUS who hates America, clown.

Forum List

Back