The Black mailing Of Chief Justice John Roberts

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Purely as a political matter, Chief Justice John Roberts did the Republican party great good yesterday when he laughed the absurd King v. Burwell out of the Supreme Court. Now, the various Republican candidates can rouse the fury of The Base without ever having to present an alternative. And, also, by ruling the way he did, Roberts blunted the edge of any Democratic attacks about the future of the Court itself. However, deep in the base, there are people who know What's Really Going On, and they are not fooled.

Just blackmail one or two key conservative leaders to stop the GOP from blocking Obama's agenda. Just find out the weak link of a key opposition leader or government official and hold it over their heads. It's that simple. Suddenly sworn lifelong conservatives are giving Obama whatever he wants – Obamacare, Trans Pacific Partnership, massive tax increases, amnesty for illegals. The list is long. Am I being too cynical? Really? Did anyone suspect former House Speaker Dennis Hastert was a child molester who commited crimes with underage boys? Because he sure had everyone fooled. He looked like a choir boy. But he clearly did something terrible that forced him to agree to pay millions of dollars in blackmail.
The Logic is there...and is the only explnation thatcomes close to explainning how the staunch Conservative judge / Chief Justice freakishly suddenly did a 180. became Obama's 'savior', and has become the 'swing' vote for the Liberals.

Justice Roberts is a lifelong dedicated conservative warrior. He was appointed by President George W. Bush to become the key conservative vote in important decisions that effect “the fundamental transformation of America.” Justice Roberts was born, raised and groomed for one job in this life - to join that Supreme Court, strike down Obamacare, protect the Constitution and end big government overreach.

Yet he is the man responsible for saving Obamacare - twice.

And it’s odd that the government knew about it. How did they know to question Hastert about taking his own money out of his own bank account? Maybe they knew for the same reason they knew former CIA chief and retired Gen. David Petraeus was having an affair. Maybe they know everything.

What makes anyone think the government and it’s three-letter agencies (IRS, NSA, DOJ, FBI, SEC) don’t know everything bad about everyone in key positions in Washington, D.C.? What makes you think that blackmail isn’t happening every day to conservative politicians - except it’s the government doing the blackmailing?

During the Obama administration, it has been PROVEN Barry, Rpsenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and other spied on literally EVERYONE. It was PROVEN that they illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC JUSTICES!

It has been PROVEN thatthe FBI altered both officialdocuments and witness testimony after it had been given in the attempt to take down Trump and in the take-down of Flynn. They coerced Flynn into confessing to be 'Guilty' of a NON-crime. (FBI agents officially stated theye believed Flynn never lied - it was only conspirator Strzok who ordered the case remain open despite no legal / judicial justification to doso and who decided to have Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI.)

Obama and his criminalsyndicate have been exposed for colluding with Russians through a foreign ex-spy, using known Russian propaganda to attempt to affect a coup against a newlyelected President, for committing violations of the US constitution, ConstitutionalRights, Civil Rights, the Rule of Law - FISA Court abuses, perjury, obstrcution, sedition, and treason.

Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan appeared before Congress and admitted he had illegally spied on US Senators and their teams, apologized, and lied by saying he would not engage in such illegal, Un-Constitutionl violations again...before targeting Trump.

Former VP Biden and DNC 2020 Presidential Candidate Joe Biden confessed on videotape to extorting the former Ukraine President.

I know common sense is an almost never-used tool used by many, ESPECIALLY bythe Left, but as Roberts contnues to shock the world by siding with Liberals and issuing summaries that provide Un-Constitutional basis for his decision, his being blackmailed by Obama crime syndicate members - to keep Obamacare alive not once but twice and nearly every major court case since - seens the only logical, common sense explanation.

It certainly would not be the 1st time - as historical evidence proves - it has happened.

Purely as a political matter, Chief Justice John Roberts did the Republican party great good yesterday when he laughed the absurd King v. Burwell out of the Supreme Court. Now, the various Republican candidates can rouse the fury of The Base without ever having to present an alternative. And, also, by ruling the way he did, Roberts blunted the edge of any Democratic attacks about the future of the Court itself. However, deep in the base, there are people who know What's Really Going On, and they are not fooled.

Just blackmail one or two key conservative leaders to stop the GOP from blocking Obama's agenda. Just find out the weak link of a key opposition leader or government official and hold it over their heads. It's that simple. Suddenly sworn lifelong conservatives are giving Obama whatever he wants – Obamacare, Trans Pacific Partnership, massive tax increases, amnesty for illegals. The list is long. Am I being too cynical? Really? Did anyone suspect former House Speaker Dennis Hastert was a child molester who commited crimes with underage boys? Because he sure had everyone fooled. He looked like a choir boy. But he clearly did something terrible that forced him to agree to pay millions of dollars in blackmail.
The Logic is there...and is the only explnation thatcomes close to explainning how the staunch Conservative judge / Chief Justice freakishly suddenly did a 180. became Obama's 'savior', and has become the 'swing' vote for the Liberals.

Justice Roberts is a lifelong dedicated conservative warrior. He was appointed by President George W. Bush to become the key conservative vote in important decisions that effect “the fundamental transformation of America.” Justice Roberts was born, raised and groomed for one job in this life - to join that Supreme Court, strike down Obamacare, protect the Constitution and end big government overreach.

Yet he is the man responsible for saving Obamacare - twice.

And it’s odd that the government knew about it. How did they know to question Hastert about taking his own money out of his own bank account? Maybe they knew for the same reason they knew former CIA chief and retired Gen. David Petraeus was having an affair. Maybe they know everything.

What makes anyone think the government and it’s three-letter agencies (IRS, NSA, DOJ, FBI, SEC) don’t know everything bad about everyone in key positions in Washington, D.C.? What makes you think that blackmail isn’t happening every day to conservative politicians - except it’s the government doing the blackmailing?

During the Obama administration, it has been PROVEN Barry, Rpsenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and other spied on literally EVERYONE. It was PROVEN that they illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC JUSTICES!

It has been PROVEN thatthe FBI altered both officialdocuments and witness testimony after it had been given in the attempt to take down Trump and in the take-down of Flynn. They coerced Flynn into confessing to be 'Guilty' of a NON-crime. (FBI agents officially stated theye believed Flynn never lied - it was only conspirator Strzok who ordered the case remain open despite no legal / judicial justification to doso and who decided to have Flynn indicted for lying to the FBI.)

Obama and his criminalsyndicate have been exposed for colluding with Russians through a foreign ex-spy, using known Russian propaganda to attempt to affect a coup against a newlyelected President, for committing violations of the US constitution, ConstitutionalRights, Civil Rights, the Rule of Law - FISA Court abuses, perjury, obstrcution, sedition, and treason.

Former Obama CIA Director John Brennan appeared before Congress and admitted he had illegally spied on US Senators and their teams, apologized, and lied by saying he would not engage in such illegal, Un-Constitutionl violations again...before targeting Trump.

Former VP Biden and DNC 2020 Presidential Candidate Joe Biden confessed on videotape to extorting the former Ukraine President.

I know common sense is an almost never-used tool used by many, ESPECIALLY bythe Left, but as Roberts contnues to shock the world by siding with Liberals and issuing summaries that provide Un-Constitutional basis for his decision, his being blackmailed by Obama crime syndicate members - to keep Obamacare alive not once but twice and nearly every major court case since - seens the only logical, common sense explanation.

It certainly would not be the 1st time - as historical evidence proves - it has happened.

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that the ruling did the Republicans a great good. With this ruling, the SCOTUS enshrined subsidies for health insurance at the taxpayer expense.

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that the ruling did the Republicans a great good. With this ruling, the SCOTUS enshrined subsidies for health insurance at the taxpayer expense.
Roberts has rendered no ruling that has done the Republicans 'a great good'.

Roberts went from a staunch Conservative to a Liberaljudicialactivist cuck seemingly suspiciously overnight.

For isntance, in his summary/ justification against ruling DACA illegal Roberts stated one reson was because the petition against the un-Constitutional DACA did not address the financial and otherwise hardships ruling DACA is Un-Constitutionalwould cause....

....perhaps because any hardship caused by USSC acknowledging that Obama's mandate was / is UN-Constitutional HAS NO BEARING ON WHETHER DACA IS CONSTITUTIONAL OR NOT.

The CONSTITUTION is the onlybasis for deciding whether his edict is Constitutional or not, and the Executive Branch by-passing the Legislative Branchto create its own law is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL.

Even the self-proclaimed 'Constitutional Scholar' declared this to be true before he did so anyway.

Sorry but the OP lost me, will freely admit to it totally going over my head.

Now, the various Republican candidates can rouse the fury of The Base without ever having to present an alternative.
I have no idea of who's "The Base" and what they're supposed to be roused about.

And, also, by ruling the way he did, Roberts blunted the edge of any Democratic attacks about the future of the Court itself.
I'm not sure of what particular way he did it? And while I'm more liberal than conservative, unfortunately (for me) I find Democratic attacks more asinine than ever any "edge".

I scanned the remainder of the post a few times with hope to gain an understanding but to no avail. It is simple enough to discuss the merits and faults of Justice Robert's rulings but I sense the thread's point goes well beyond that. I suspect it might get lost.

And, also, by ruling the way he did, Roberts blunted the edge of any Democratic attacks about the future of the Court itself.

I'm not sure of what particular way he did it? And while I'm more liberal than conservative, unfortunately (for me) I find Democratic attacks more asinine than ever any "edge".

While I posted the link / article, I do not agree with100% of what was said.

If anything, I believe the schitzophrenic way Roberts has voted since saving obamacare, I believe he has jeopardized the future cort itself.

The FISA Court was completelyhijacked / manipulated into unknwingly being an FBI weapon against Americans by an exposed criminal political FBI.

In muchthe same way, it is highly probable thatthe same criminalmethods have been used against members of the USSC. As pointed out already, evidence proves Brennan and the CIA did illegally spy onthe USSC - to what end? To acquire blackmail material, based on Biden's / Obama's crime syndicate history, is a most definite and logical / common sense answer.

Forum List

Back