Petty Jim Acosta.....It's All About Him

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Well, this little twit who can't stand to share the limelight has outdone himself this time.

"I have to tell you that is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a president of the United States in my career," Acosta said of today's briefing. "I don't think a reasonable person could watch what we just saw over the last hour and conclude that the president is in control. He sounds like he is out of control."

In the middle of what people are calling a National Emergency...this prick gets his licks in because Trump has humiliated him.

How does CNN not know they are the laughingstock of what remains of our miserable press ?

Is it just me, or does Trump seem to get a bit crazier each day he's not able to have his rallies where people worship and adore him? Lately, it seems he's tried to make the virus reports like his rallies, only problem for him is, nobody is cheering.

Is it just me, or does Trump seem to get a bit crazier each day he's not able to have his rallies where people worship and adore him? Lately, it seems he's tried to make the virus reports like his rallies, only problem for him is, nobody is cheering.

No actually that's a product of your TDS affliction. It's a sign that it's getting worse. You should get yourself some help before your case is terminal, you're beyond help and can't be helped or cured. If you go into the November election with a case like that you're likely to become suicidal when Trump wins again.

It's just you and the left wingers. :itsok:

No actually that's a product of your TDS affliction. It's a sign that it's getting worse. You should get yourself some help before your case is terminal, you're beyond help and can't be helped or cured. If you go into the November election with a case like that you're likely to become suicidal when Trump wins again.

Then why is Trump now saying that he has the absolute authority to reopen the country, when clearly he doesn't? States rights have authority over federal.

Well, this little twit who can't stand to share the limelight has outdone himself this time.

"I have to tell you that is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a president of the United States in my career," Acosta said of today's briefing. "I don't think a reasonable person could watch what we just saw over the last hour and conclude that the president is in control. He sounds like he is out of control."

In the middle of what people are calling a National Emergency...this prick gets his licks in because Trump has humiliated him.

How does CNN not know they are the laughingstock of what remains of our miserable press ?

No one listens to Jim Acosta. He is just mad because he is the only whore Trump ever pissed on.

This from the article:

Dickhead Acosta talks out his ass...as usual....

"Throughout all of this and that is one of the most trusted people in America right now, Dr. Anthony Fauci despite the fact he had to fall on his sword a little bit during that press briefing he is talking to these governors individually. He's getting on the phone with these governors and help them formulate these reopening plans of their own. To some extent, top health officials and governors are working around the president for precisely the reason we just saw unfold in front of our very eyes in the last hour, and that is the president doesn't like he's in control on multiple levels," Acosta concluded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Acosta concluded ????

Where the fuck does this guy get off thinking he can conclude anything.

CNN adores him.

No wonder they are considered the shitpile of the shitpile.

Then why is Trump now saying that he has the absolute authority to reopen the country, when clearly he doesn't? States rights have authority over federal.

Only on state stuff. The presidant does the federal stuff. He kind of ran into a buzzsaw on that one.

Dr. Anthony Fauci despite the fact he had to fall on his sword a little bit during that press briefing
He sure did,. Poor guy had to basically lie in public to keep his job, because he is concerned who will take over when he is gone. This is what toxic leaders like trump do to their teams.

This is a thread about a reporter who has openly clashed with Trump on several occasions taking a potshot at the president when the president finally decided that he was going to share his view of things.

How dare he ?

Acosta probably stained his boxers when Trump had the nerve to tell the American people (and the press to their faces) that they are nothing but a clown show.

Civil War? Federal Senators not elected by State Legislatures? Progs proven to love strong central government!

States rights have authority over federal? Where did you flunk out of law school?

In this case.....Trump can simply say that there are no national restrictions. That is the most he can do.

States have the final say.

And that is fine.

Just like many like S.D. said fuck it we are not closing down.....and I cheered them on.

Well let build an alter and worship him so he does not go completely nutter and think he is Henry the VIII...

Trump has always been unhinged since surviving his personal Vietnam in the 1980's, so forgive him...

As for Acosta, well I can't stand that pompous ass either...

Oh, I was kidding about building an alter for Trump and I prefer to worship Pan instead...

TDS virus

LOL- coming from the President who is bragging about his ratings on Coronavirus updates- and spends most of the time talking about himself and attacking his perceived enemies?

How does Trump not know he is the laughingstock of world?

Forum List

Back