Petty Jim Acosta.....It's All About Him

Ascosta needs to STFU, even though he is correct.
trumpstain will attack him NO MATTER what.
why, cuz trumpstain is a COWARD.

You didn't watch the shitshow yesterday huh? Missed a good one.
I'll go getcha a link.

As promised -- this post has 2 videos, one runs the whole thing, the other is the hit single. Thank me later.
2nd video....She wouldn't allow Trump to answer...that tells me she was being dishonest and he was exposing her...and she is a disrespectful person and should be selling cable plans somewhere not reporting the news...

Ascosta needs to STFU, even though he is correct.
trumpstain will attack him NO MATTER what.
why, cuz trumpstain is a COWARD.
Acosta is the best thing that ever happened to Trump...are you kidding let him keep talking...

I'll go getcha a link.

As promised -- this post has 2 videos, one runs the whole thing, the other is the hit single. Thank me later.
2nd video....She wouldn't allow Trump to answer...that tells me she was being dishonest and he was exposing her...and she is a disrespectful person and should be selling cable plans somewhere not reporting the news...

"Answer"? Learn to spell, there's no W in "bullshit".

Is it just me, or does Trump seem to get a bit crazier each day he's not able to have his rallies where people worship and adore him? Lately, it seems he's tried to make the virus reports like his rallies, only problem for him is, nobody is cheering.
nope its just you .......and about 50 million communist.

I'll go getcha a link.

You shameless liar. He interrupted her immediately and would not let her finish the question. They he got to answer to his hearts content. Which, of course, was an incoherent answer presented in 2nd grade vocabulary and sentence fragments....

"I have to tell you that is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a president of the United States in my career," - Jim Acosta
He's spot on. Seems to be the consensus among everyone not in the Trump cult.
:auiqs.jpg: And in related news, this is …

1586528168705.png

I'll go getcha a link.

You learn to spell...
an·swer
/ˈansər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.
    "he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer"

acosta is just an insignificant little c*nt bucking for an extra buck an hour from his owners...

He doesn't get up early enough to match wits with Trump.... that little shit spends 23 hours crafting a gotcha moment and in 30 seconds POTUS rips his head off and shits down his neck..... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Trump should let the little asshat come to every presser, and never call on him and if the little weasel pipes up Trump should immediately tell him to sit down and shut up.

Every. Single. Day.

I'll go getcha a link.

You learn to spell...
an·swer
/ˈansər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.
And trump was answering and was in the middle of one of his patented stream of consciousness diarrhea attacks, when the video cut away. You didn't even watch the whole thing. We will try to keep them around 6 or 7 seconds for you from now on.

Well, this little twit who can't stand to share the limelight has outdone himself this time.

"I have to tell you that is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a president of the United States in my career," Acosta said of today's briefing. "I don't think a reasonable person could watch what we just saw over the last hour and conclude that the president is in control. He sounds like he is out of control."

In the middle of what people are calling a National Emergency...this prick gets his licks in because Trump has humiliated him.

How does CNN not know they are the laughingstock of what remains of our miserable press ?

He and trump have at least one thing in common

they love ratings

hahahah

The irony of acting like it's an undesirable trait if you're a fan of trump...

I'll go getcha a link.

You learn to spell...
an·swer
/ˈansər/
Learn to pronounce

noun

bull·shit
/ˈbo͝olˌSHit/

Learn to pronounce
VULGAR SLANG

noun:

stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.

verb:
talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive.

Example:

See also Orange Malarkey, POTUS Poppycock, Federal Flimflam, Donny Drivel, Nattering Nabob of Nonsense, White House Coronavirus Press Briefing

Well, this little twit who can't stand to share the limelight has outdone himself this time.

"I have to tell you that is the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a president of the United States in my career," Acosta said of today's briefing. "I don't think a reasonable person could watch what we just saw over the last hour and conclude that the president is in control. He sounds like he is out of control."

In the middle of what people are calling a National Emergency...this prick gets his licks in because Trump has humiliated him.

How does CNN not know they are the laughingstock of what remains of our miserable press ?

He and trump have at least one thing in common

they love ratings

hahahah

The irony of acting like it's an undesirable trait if you're a fan of trump...

Rump does drool over "ratings", that's his mentality.
Ratings of course have the sole purpose of selling things, so it stands to reason that the dean of Fraud University and purveyor of vitamins where you send in your pee would enslave himself to that sorry superficiality. I believe he even said, when he sat out a debate because he couldn't face a strong woman's questions, "we'll see what the ratings are". (And then what?)

Forum List

Back