Petition to Grant Dying Girl's Last Wish

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA
So this girl, Qirat Chapra, has been sick all her life. She's lived in the hospital for most of it, and hasn't seen her parents in years cause their visas expired. She has lung disease, t-cell lymphoma, frequent pneumonia, all kinds of medical problems... and she's gonna die here pretty soon.

She wants to see her parents again one more time before death takes her, so she started this petition to see if they might be granted an emergency visa. It's got about 12, 506 signatures as of this post, but she needs at least 100,000 by December to stand any chance of seeing them.

Teen's dying wish: Meet, hug her parents again

issue an emergency visa to Qirat Chapra's parents in Pakistan. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

It takes like two minutes to sign it and costs nothing. You ain't gotta create an account or pay or anything. Just visit the link above on whitehouse.gov, type in your first and last name, zip code, and confirm via email.

Now that I have compelled you to sign the petition and possibly help a girl out... you people can go forth and die for all I care.

^_^

But for real though. Sign that ****. Some humans really do deserve to have that last wish fulfilled... and most of them won't.

Last edited:
Signatures don't change US policy. Your post is BS, total. She needs a decent immigration lawyer, which she has, not the signatures of morons.

Even if it doesn't affect much in the grand scheme of things, at least the girl can look back at those numbers and see that some people cared enough to reach out in her time of need. She's gonna die a terrible death no matter what... and something as simple as a signature might bring her some comfort and help her not feel so cursed and alone as Death approaches.

Even if it doesn't affect much in the grand scheme of things, at least the girl can look back at those numbers and see that some people cared enough to reach out in her time of need. She's gonna die a terrible death no matter what... and something as simple as a signature might bring her some comfort and help her not feel so cursed and alone as Death approaches.

I have to go to sleep now but I will hold her in my prayers before darkness takes me. What can we do? I live my life as Journey to Ixtlan. I know. I'm one weird Christian sort of not really fitting in.

How can we make this baby embrace her passing? You see the Yaqui way death is always over your shoulder. He's always there. When he comes for you, you must dance. My dance will be long and joyous. Really a long very long dance celebrating my life.

So when I wake up Ashtara how can I help to make this baby's journey a special one?

I'll do anything. I'll stay awake a few minutes more. How close is she?

Come now. I will stay the course. What's going on dearheart. Isn't there anything else we can do?

Anything at all?

Last edited:
She was born in the US, went back to Pakistan when she was a baby and returned at age four to live under the care of her aunt. Her parents have not been back in 14 yrs.

Come now. I will stay the course. What's going on dearheart.

I don't know how long she has. I just saw it in the news awhile ago... and despite any darker feelings I may have towards humanity as a whole I felt compelled to spread the word about this one individual human who has obviously suffered a great deal for reasons beyond her control.

I don't know how long she has. I just saw it in the news awhile ago... and despite any darker feelings I may have towards humanity as a whole I felt compelled to spread the word about this one individual human who has obviously suffered a great deal for reasons beyond her control.

They expect to have maybe a month or two

So this girl, Qirat Chapra, has been sick all her life. She's lived in the hospital for most of it, and hasn't seen her parents in years cause their visas expired. She has lung disease, t-cell lymphoma, frequent pneumonia, all kinds of medical problems... and she's gonna die here pretty soon.

She wants to see her parents again one more time before death takes her, so she started this petition to see if they might be granted an emergency visa. It's got about 12, 506 signatures as of this post, but she needs at least 100,000 by December to stand any chance of seeing them.

issue an emergency visa to Qirat Chapra's parents in Pakistan. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

It takes like two minutes to sign it and costs nothing. You ain't gotta create an account or pay or anything. Just visit the link above on whitehouse.gov, type in your first and last name, zip code, and confirm via email.

Now that I have compelled you to sign the petition and possibly help a girl out... you people can go forth and die for all I care.

^_^

But for real though. Sign that ****. Some humans really do deserve to have that last wish fulfilled... and most of them won't.

There has to be something we can do. My big day was burying this tiny cat that got run over and no one picked up by the side of the road for a week and I just wanted to make things right and bury it.

That's nothing compared to this. We can't let this baby face this alone.

They expect to have maybe a month or two​

I thought that was what they said. That isn't long at all. On the bright side though, at least her suffering will be over.

^_^

There has to be something we can do. My big day was burying this tiny cat that got run over and no one picked up by the side of the road for a week and I just wanted to make things right and bury it.

She isn't alone. Do none of you check out the fucking story? She has so much family here that the US isn't letting in the parents, who haven't been here in a decade. Stop feeling, and start fucking thinking! It's just as easy to die there as here eh, and she'd be home. Tragic, but that's life on this rock.

Hitting the sack now. Keep me informed please. I know we can move mountains when we care. I will check in first thing in the morning. I have many political and media connections from the old days in rock. I won't hesitate to pull some strings. :) I know some very good guys.

Even if they can't get the parents to her, they could set up a video facetime so they can see and speak to each other.

^_^

She isn't alone. Do none of you check out the fucking story? She has so much family here that the US isn't letting in the parents, who haven't been here in a decade. Stop feeling, and start fucking thinking! It's just as easy to die there as here eh, and she'd be home. Tragic, but that's life on this rock.

Her aunt lives in the US and she is under the guardianship of her aunt
I don't think it the lack of people around her but that her parents have not see her in 14 yrs.

^_^

This sounds more like Make A Wish territory than something the White House can do anythign about. By the time you get the sigs, and the WH actually does something she might be gone. In the meantime, get MAW on it, set up a teleconferencing system on both ends so even if they can't get them here, they can see, talk, and have something at least.

Am all for stuff like this, but honestly, these feel-good but does nothing half-baked ideas are just that. Take problems to those who make a living foxing them, don't start some fricking petition just to make yourself feel better.

^_^

Her aunt lives in the US and she is under the guardianship of her aunt
I don't think it the lack of people around her but that her parents have not see her in 14 yrs.

14 years and the kid's a teen? And the best anyone can come up with is a petition? Time to give a shit about this was over a decade ago. This petition is a half-assed, less than half, feel-good but do-nothing idea. If nothing's been done in 14 years to get these people back together there's a reason. And this petition isn't going to change anything. If you really wanna do something get some money, set up the video conferencing and get it done. Don't sign your name then convince yourselves you've done anything, you haven't.

^_^

This sounds more like Make A Wish territory than something the White House can do anythign about. By the time you get the sigs, and the WH actually does something she might be gone. In the meantime, get MAW on it, set up a teleconferencing system on both ends so even if they can't get them here, they can see, talk, and have something at least.

Am all for stuff like this, but honestly, these feel-good but does nothing half-baked ideas are just that. Take problems to those who make a living foxing them, don't start some fricking petition just to make yourself feel better.

I didn't start the petition lol

^_^

I didn't start the petition lol

I understand context. :)

Don't sign your name then convince yourselves you've done anything, you haven't.

Oh I did

image.jpg

Forum List

Back