Pete Buttigieg’s Plan Would Decriminalize Possession of All Drugs

Take all the money they spend on drug enforcement and buy Ferraris for everyone with a clean urine test.

But, not a penny for drug rehab.

Either you have no drugs or you don't have drugs. This cherry picking is absurd. Having stated that the citzen should be given free will. However, once they impose on others and become a burden to society they should be executed. If drugs are illegal this goes for dealers and distributors as well. They should be executed, swiftly.
are you related to Tipsy?....
Are you related to Mr. Suk Mi Dik?

That's pretty funny. How do you get addicted and overdose on a prescription where only enough is given you at a time to meet absolute minimal requirements for a few days to give you mild relief to where you'd have to take half the weeks supply just to cop a decent buzz?
Wow...and there you have it.

Will the wizard be getting back to you
about the brain you so desperately need anytime soon?

Fuck off jackass. You obviously haven't any real answer to the direct questions asked you, so you've already lost.
Bitch, please

You should have been swallowed

Your rant revealed such an extreme depth of ignorance
it made even the regular village idiots here seem less idiotic

haven't any real answer to the direct questions asked you

If I wanted to kill myself
I could climb your ego and jump to your IQ

In the US alone, more than 15 million people abuse prescription drugs, more than the combined number who reported abusing cocaine, hallucinogens, inhalants and heroin.

Prescription drug abuse causes the largest percentage of deaths from drug overdosing. Of the 22,400 drug overdose deaths in the US in 2005, opioid painkillers were the most commonly found drug, accounting for 38.2% of these deaths.

Depressants, opioids and antidepressants are responsible for more overdose deaths (45%) than cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and amphetamines (39%) combined.

Of the 1.4 million drug-related emergency room admissions in 2005, 598,542 were associated with abuse of pharmaceuticals alone or with other drugs.

Foundation for a Drug Free World

Spare us your schoolyard rants Bonebrain. You'll obviously believe anything if you think scripts are pouring out of pharmacies instead of illegal drugs snuck in across the border and haven't a hair's worth of actual, direct, personal experience to speak from on any of this, thinking yourself an expert because you read some idiot liberal propaganda website on your 2X3 Blackberry. Any doctor handing out drugs in such quantities as you imagine in your fogged up brain is committing a felony now. Kind of like your daddy did when he let his condom tear.
I knew pussies had lips but I didn't know they could talk

April 2019

Federal prosecutors charged 60 physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners and pharmacists. These health professionals are "drug dealers," federal officials said,

Here are details of the individuals indicted as part of a five-state sweep that federal officials call the biggest opioid prescription crackdown in U.S. history. The health care providers are listed by alphabetically by state:

Who was indicted
in feds' illegal opioid Rx sweep?

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK...ITS SURREAL, UNFATHOMABLE
DOCTORS, DENTISTS, NURSES AND PHARMACISTS
FRAUD, KICKBACKS, BRIBES...COMMITTING FELONIES
REASONS OLD AS TIME...ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS BABY

How did the doctors get caught
in the pain pill investigation? Data

The numbers
  • 60 health care professionals
  • 350,000 prescriptions
  • 32 million pills
  • More than 28,000 patients
  • 5states: Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia and Alabama
  • 300 investigators

40 million sperm cells and you were the fastest
Your mom should've swallowed, then you would've been the first one
to reach the rectum, exit the anus and drown in the toilet instead

Speaking of which, how many times do I have to flush
before you'll go away?

For most of the people its not a choice. People didn't say to themselves I want to be a drug and alcohol addict.
It most certainly is a choice.

People who are drug addicts and alcoholics didn't choose to stop
using drugs or drinking, otherwise they wouldn't be addicts

No once they get hooked they have a hard time stopping.
No, being 'hard' to quit is not a reason, it's an excuse

So you are all for taking half of the 80+billion and having more inpatient clinics. Good to know, you'd rather treat than imprison.
An involuntary inpatient clinic is a prison.

Yes it is, and only should be used if a person is a danger to self or others. (but with approp. medical help)
Danger to self or others” includes threats of suicide or suicidal gestures or plans, significant self-injury, threats of violence to others or behaviors that cause harm to others or to property, and a lack of self-care so serious and persistent that injury or disease is likely to result.Mar 1, 2018
Symptoms: Hallucination; Delusion

What to Do if a Family Member or Friend Has Psychotic ...

https://healthtalk.unchealthcare.org › what-to-do-if-a-family-member-or-frie...

Yet for all the attention the opioid epidemic has rightly received, Pete understands that it is only one part of a much larger mental health care and substance use disorder crisis. Last year, for every five people who died from opioid overdose, three died from overdose due to other drugs, 4 such as methamphetamine or cocaine; 5 five died by suicide; 6 and nine died an alcohol-related death. 7 Combined, these deaths have contributed to the longest sustained decline in American life expectancy since World War I.
Pete Buttigieg for President - Healing and Belonging in America
-----------------------------------------
Alcohol is legal. I agree with his plan.

That's pretty funny. How do you get addicted and overdose on a prescription where only enough is given you at a time to meet absolute minimal requirements for a few days to give you mild relief to where you'd have to take half the weeks supply just to cop a decent buzz?

Fuck off jackass. You obviously haven't any real answer to the direct questions asked you, so you've already lost.
Bitch, please

In the US alone, more than 15 million people abuse prescription drugs, more than the combined number who reported abusing cocaine, hallucinogens, inhalants and heroin.

Prescription drug abuse causes the largest percentage of deaths from drug overdosing. Of the 22,400 drug overdose deaths in the US in 2005, opioid painkillers were the most commonly found drug, accounting for 38.2% of these deaths.

Depressants, opioids and antidepressants are responsible for more overdose deaths (45%) than cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and amphetamines (39%) combined.

Of the 1.4 million drug-related emergency room admissions in 2005, 598,542 were associated with abuse of pharmaceuticals alone or with other drugs.

Spare us your schoolyard rants Bonebrain. You'll obviously believe anything if you think scripts are pouring out of pharmacies instead of illegal drugs snuck in across the border and haven't a hair's worth of actual, direct, personal experience to speak from on any of this, thinking yourself an expert because you read some idiot liberal propaganda website on your 2X3 Blackberry. Any doctor handing out drugs in such quantities as you imagine in your fogged up brain is committing a felony now. Kind of like your daddy did when he let his condom tear.

April 2019

Federal prosecutors charged 60 physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners and pharmacists. These health professionals are "drug dealers," federal officials said,

Here are details of the individuals indicted as part of a five-state sweep that federal officials call the biggest opioid prescription crackdown in U.S. history. The health care providers are listed by alphabetically by state:

Who was indicted

The numbers
  • 350,000 prescriptions
  • 32 million pills
  • 300 investigators

before you'll go away?

What does any of that have to do with anything I've said, Jackass? Jesus, do you take college courses in Stupid or were you just born that way? I never said there wasn't crooked doctors or people out there gaming the system, Moron, my only point from the start is that the government has made it almost impossible for many legitimate patients rightfully needing these meds to get them now. Apparently it is far easier to crack down on legitimate patients with a medical need simply getting meds than it is to catch the actual people causing the "crisis." More government incompetence.

The funny thing is I hear about all this "addiction" and "overdose:" I have had to take opioids on and off for periods for years now----- I've never gotten addicted to any of it and indeed always take LESS than prescribed than more! Part of the reason is that it is so hard to get that I typically under-medicated to make the script last longer to avoid the hassle of trying to get a refill. And even after taking it for weeks or months, when out, I've never had any addiction or withdraw. There have been times I have tried taking double or more of the prescribed dose (mainly because the prescribed dose barely does anything) and in no way have I ever felt like I was anywhere near "overdosing." So, whomever is doing all of this addiction and overdosing are taking such large quantities that I can't imagine much less conceive ever getting from any doctor or pharmacy I know even if I sawed both legs off.

You never answered my question of whether you have personally had to try to get or been prescribed any of these meds, so obviously, while acting like a typical 4th grade asshole, you don't have any personal, direct experience with what they put patients through. If there are any doctors or pharmacies out there dealing in illegal volume drugs, I certainly haven't met one, every time I need to get a script filled, I'm treated like a criminal and the pills are treated like they are plutonium. Indeed, I just needed to get an expectorant the other day to clear congestion in my chest to help me breathe: my doctor wouldn't even write a script for the stuff (its OTC stuff) and the pharmacist made me give him my driver's license so they could run my number to make sure I wasn't buying the stuff up all over to make drugs out of!

Meantime, it was the PHARMACIST not me that decided upon the stuff.

I can honestly see a day where when you buy groceries, they will enter your SS number into the register to decide that you have bought your months "rations" of milk, cheese, eggs, chocolate, ice cream, candy, etc., and are are past your month's allotment for your age and weight. Better living and health through government force and population control.

Last edited:
First of all, if you legalize it, then few are even going to get rehab. We know this because look at California. They don't hardly enforce drug laws, there are drug addicted people all over the streets.
come on Andy...there are drug addicted people all over the streets?....a little exaggerated dont you think?...

Does not appear to be an exaggeration. Now I will obviously grant you that I don't live in California. Which is exactly why every single time I meet someone, or talk to someone, who does live, or has lived in California.... what is it like? And thus far, in the past 2 years, every single person I've talked to, says the videos and news stories out of California are all entirely accurate.

They say that dirty needles are all over the place. That people are often strung out right on the sidewalk. That they have to put rocks and logs and other obstacles in parking lots to prevent them from putting up tents, and shooting up right in their parking lot, and then the police won't remove them.

View attachment 296970

Neighbors Not Complaining About Large Logs Placed On Oakland Street To Deter Homeless

Those needles littering the streets? The city gave them out

So, I'll grant you that I am not physically there to see it all first hand.... but given I've talked to dozens of people who either live there now, or used to live there but left, and they all collaborate what the news papers are saying....

No, I don't honestly think it's an exaggeration.
Andy you said there are drug addicts everywhere.....all i see is some logs.....

Well yes, they had to remove them.... that's why the logs are there. Ironically, in some locations the authorities are removing the logs, and then the druggies return.

By the way... I know you are not a toddler that only looks at the pictures.... I posted links. One of which is specific to needles all over California. Don't regress to toddlerism where you look at one picture, and then ignore all other evidence given.
unlike you Andy i actually lived there for 50 years and have never seen what you described....drug addicts everywhere....only a toddler would say something so stupid...

Right... so everyone everywhere is lying... except you.

Thanks, but I'll trust a plethora of sources over random internet guy.
andy who said this?....They don't hardly enforce drug laws, there are drug addicted people all over the streets.....that means everywhere you go....theres an addict.....look there is another one....it might be that way in certain areas like skid row.....but it aint like that everywhere andy....

Either you have no drugs or you don't have drugs. This cherry picking is absurd. Having stated that the citzen should be given free will. However, once they impose on others and become a burden to society they should be executed. If drugs are illegal this goes for dealers and distributors as well. They should be executed, swiftly.
do you know Dick Gosinya?....

Isn't he in business with Mike Hunt?

Isn't he in business with Mike Hunt?
i believe it was Dick Hurtz.....

It most certainly is a choice.

People who are drug addicts and alcoholics didn't choose to stop
using drugs or drinking, otherwise they wouldn't be addicts

No once they get hooked they have a hard time stopping.
No, being 'hard' to quit is not a reason, it's an excuse

So you are all for taking half of the 80+billion and having more inpatient clinics. Good to know, you'd rather treat than imprison.
An involuntary inpatient clinic is a prison.

Yes it is, and only should be used if a person is a danger to self or others. (but with approp. medical help)
Danger to self or others” includes threats of suicide or suicidal gestures or plans, significant self-injury, threats of violence to others or behaviors that cause harm to others or to property, and a lack of self-care so serious and persistent that injury or disease is likely to result.Mar 1, 2018
Symptoms: Hallucination; Delusion

What to Do if a Family Member or Friend Has Psychotic ...

https://healthtalk.unchealthcare.org › what-to-do-if-a-family-member-or-frie...
:whatsign: Um, what is all that?^
What does any of that have to do with the post you quoted?

with hope in our hearts and with fire in our bellies, let's get to work and let's make history, my friends!

PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE!

Bitch, please

April 2019

Who was indicted

The numbers
  • 350,000 prescriptions
  • 32 million pills
  • 300 investigators

before you'll go away?
What does any of that have to do with anything I've said, Jackass? Jesus, do you take college courses in Stupid or were you just born that way? I never said there wasn't crooked doctors or people out there gaming the system,
Moron, my only point from the start is that the government has made it almost impossible for many legitimate patients rightfully needing these meds to get them now.
Ok, after going back to where our exchange first originated from,
I see now what your referring to.
You never answered my question of whether you have personally had to try to get or been prescribed any of these meds, so obviously, while acting like a typical 4th grade asshole, you don't have any personal, direct experience with what they put patients through.
You never asked me that..
You'll obviously believe anything if you think scripts are pouring out of pharmacies instead of illegal drugs snuck in across the border and haven't a hair's worth of actual, direct, personal experience to speak from on any of this, thinking yourself an expert because you read some idiot liberal propaganda website
I have not been prescribed opioids, even if I were,
I'm anti meds, they'd have to give me something else

have i had to try to get...again, no
Now, can I get if I wanted....

Buttigieg is not a Christian, and I have to say he is not even a good man, if you can even call him a man.

Revelation chapter 18 gives a description of the fall of Babylon and in verse 23 it gives us the reason why all nations were deceived. This may be shocking for many people. Let’s read what the Bible says. Referring to the fall of Babylon Revelation 18:23 says “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

By the “sorceries” of Babylon all nations were deceived. The Greek word for “sorceries” in verse 23 is “pharmakeia” [far-mak-i’-ah]. According to the Thayer Greek Dictionary “pharmakeia” is “the use or administering of drugs; poisoning; and sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it.” If you put the original Greek word “pharmakeia” in place of the English word “sorceries” the end of verse 23 would say, “For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived”! “Pharmakeia” is where we get our English word “pharmacy”!

Pharmakeia
By Thy Sorceries Were All Nations Deceived

https://www.topical-bible-studies.org/13-0018.htm

I remembered an episode of King of the Hill. That the propane company that Hank works at had hired a drug addict. The addict couldn't do his job because of relapsing on the job. But they fired the addict. But a organization stopped the company from firing the addict. That the company had to pay for his rehabilitation because he has relapsed while on the job. The Globalists are trying to make sure that their free healthcare agenda goes through one way or another.
And they are making sure since someone is in office that is going to make sure to follow the rule of law. That they are going to see that it is decriminalize so that they will not have to worry about losing their jobs.

Democratic presidential candidate and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg released a plan on Friday that would decriminalize the possession of all drugs as a way to address the nation’s opioid crisis and improve mental health care. Under his plan, titled “Healing and Belonging in America: A Plan to Improve Mental Health Care and Combat Addiction,” a Buttigieg administration would seek in its first term to treat addiction and the opioid epidemic as public health problems instead of criminal justice issues.

“To ensure that people with a mental illness or substance use disorder can heal, we will decriminalize these conditions,” the plan reads. “When someone is undergoing a crisis or is caught using a drug, they should be treated by a health professional rather than punished in a jail cell.”
Pete Buttigieg’s Plan Would Decriminalize Possession of All Drugs

3kk1du.gif

The "opiod crisis?" If there is an opiod crisis, it is illegal drugs being brought in across the border being consumed on the street for a high through the black market. So why then is the Fed punishing honestly sick people coming out of hospitals and with legitimate problems, illness, surgery, etc., dealing with severe pain and preventing them from getting much needed medication through their doctor and pharmacy without jumping through ridiculous hoops? Can't the government ever do even a single thing right?

More people are addicted to and overdose from prescription meds
then illegal street drugs

That is true, we are not a Prozac nation for naught.

If we decriminalize crime,
we won't have any crime.
Sheesh, that was easy;
why didn't I think of that before?

Forum List

Back