Pet Peeves?

I hate when public rest rooms are turned into office cubicles. Right me if I am wrong, but they are meant for people to do their physical personal business in instead of excessive clucking on the phone, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I would think talking to people while you are peeing would be rude/bad manners. But what do I know.

idiot republicans who vote against their own interests time and time ago and then brag about their stupidity
People who claim to know what your best interests are, without having any clue what your interests are.

I got some really strange ones myself. Like I can't stand hair in the bathtub, and if I don't like a dish that has my food on it (or napkin) then I won't eat off of it.

A glance in the rearview mirror stopped at a stoplight. The person behind me head down and texting or the person in front doing the same. The light changes green and no one moves for several seconds . . . fuck!

I would think talking to people while you are peeing would be rude/bad manners. But what do I know.
To me, its inconsiderate to the person on the other end of the line not to mention everyone else that is in the restroom. They could be throwing up in there and I am sure that something like that is not something that the person on the other end of the phone line wants to hear.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Another observation is the same people who do this in the public restroom talk extra loud so everyone in lines hears their side of the conversation. I've been tempted to ask them a question when they come out like "Oh wow! Did your aunt cuss that employee out "real good" for giving her the wrong order, or do you tend to exaggerate?" I wish I had more tolerance for idiots and perhaps I should, but that will never include intentional rude people.

Oh, and one HUGE one.

If there is a long line for food at an event, if you wait until you get to the counter before deciding what you want, I'm going to fucking hit you in the back of the head with a fucking hammer!

Sounds like horse manure to me ... I don't hear the love and affection towards our pets here ... why bother taking them to the vets for rabies shots if you don't care about them ...

Broken glass on the ground ... (I hate wearing shoes in Summer) ... I named her Alexandria after the Russian Tsarina ... she sees Dr Victor over at Valley Vet Clinic there on 9th Street ... she has her own special bed by the fireplace with her name over it ... we celebrate her birthday on May 1st every year with cake and ice cream ... after every rain storm, me and the house cat go looking for more pieces to add to Alexy ... clear, brown, green ... all the same washing, drying and all the usual things folks do for their pets ...

You know ... real love ... "I'm gonna hug you and kiss you and love you forever and lock you up and never let you out, except to hug you and kiss you and love you forever" ...

Forum List

Back